• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Nintendo fan art thread (and chat room owo)

NNID
Triforcefan15
Yes I have curly hair in real life so I made my self a sea anemone. I am ane'so cousin. She makes cloths and I make weapon modifications. And yes the name is Trio (sorry if it's hard to read)

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
Oh no it's fine to read :)
Oh! In my Headcanon, making weapon modifications besides aesthetics (that don't confuse players) is against the rules, so you'd be on the wrong side of turf war in my Splatoon Universe

I started the outline for Quill today :)

NNID
Triforcefan15
Oh cool. Trio just adds attachments to his weapons because in my AU when non Inkling or Octarian species play turf war they get to use attachments or other items and upgrades to even out the playing field.

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
Oh cool. Trio just adds attachments to his weapons because in my AU when non Inkling or Octarian species play turf war they get to use attachments or other items and upgrades to even out the playing field.
That would be cool! I could see that being in a friendly, unofficial turf war.

Thank you! And @Quibblingsun86 , I was thinking a bob. I'll see if I can find what I'm talking about
image.jpeg
the third one on the top row is what I was thinking about giving her.

Last edited:

Quibblingsun86

Full Squid
NNID
Quibblingsun86
Cool, new hairstyles are always fun to see!
No prob, always willing to help a friend in need.

@Trio_The_Teuthida , your OC has inspired me to make my own anenome OC!(thnx for that, bro!)

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
Hey @Quibblingsun86 , I should start a sketch of my own on Tako, but instead I draw Sugar Rush Racer OCs XD

EDIT: Holy carp
Um
I'll go look on some baby name sites and get back to ya

(Also that's a double post, not exactly sure on the rules for it but :\)

Quibblingsun86

Full Squid
NNID
Quibblingsun86
Here's my dumbo octopi OC, Charlotte! (Couldn't think of any dumbo related puns, sue me.)
image.jpeg

I'll probably post a height comparison of her and some of my other OCs eventually as well!

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
Charlotte is cute! :)
(Also, if you want to change her name, you could possibly look for names that sounds like they would belong to a ditzy girl)

Also, in terms of the gear you recommended, I just gave Quill the White Arrows ,-, oops
I might give Octavia the same ones or something similar

And @⭐️Zapfish⭐️ I have one :) I'm thinking about changing her hairstyle to something else, I can't really describe it XD

Attachments

Quibblingsun86

Full Squid
NNID
Quibblingsun86
*lets complement wave roll over me XD*
(I might, but what would I look up to find that kind of name?)

Cool!

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
www.nameberry.com is one of my favorites. It has examples of the name in pop culture and real life.
Or you could look up The Ditz on tvtropes and look at names of the examples XD (be careful there)

Last edited:

Quibblingsun86

Full Squid
NNID
Quibblingsun86
So here's a rough sketch/ guess of their size comparisons.
image.jpeg

If anyone could post an idea of what there actual heights should be based of this (I don't expect perfect results) that would be much appreciated!

Edit: the middle squid and the anemone are actually like an inch or two taller than drawn. Whoopsys!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom