• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Nintendo fan art thread (and chat room owo)

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
My comic is read left to right lol
So left right down left right?

Also, we unlocked the Log (A lot of the ship got damaged in the beginning so it repairs itself over time, unlocking things) and it has a record of our deaths XD the most recent at that point in time was getting punctured several times XD
It was my own undoing ;-; There were some alien things that detect certain things and my dad had already flown us into the radar of it. I turned off the electric engine (to help lower the electricity we used I believe) before I told them, then I turned on the normal engine.
We went past the limit and died XD

And yes Quibbles, it requires Teeeaaaamwork! And communication

Quibblingsun86

Full Squid
NNID
Quibblingsun86
So left right down left right?

Also, we unlocked the Log (A lot of the ship got damaged in the beginning so it repairs itself over time, unlocking things) and it has a record of our deaths XD the most recent at that point in time was getting punctured several times XD
It was my own undoing ;-; There were some alien things that detect certain things and my dad had already flown us into the radar of it. I turned off the electric engine (to help lower the electricity we used I believe) before I told them, then I turned on the normal engine.
We went past the limit and died XD

And yes Quibbles, it requires Teeeaaaamwork! And communication
*le gasp* the dreaded.....TEAMWORK.

I might check it out next time I get money

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
So my sister unplugged the computer monitor so she could charge her tablet that should be repaired or put out of its misery
So I have to move my center of operations (and laptop)

And Quibbles have you drawn the Squid Sisters yet

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
;-; nuuuuu tablet come back to life

Hope your art gets back on track
(Her tablet not my drawing tablet)
It's at like 25% and I say she should start charging that thing at 50% or get a power bank or something

(So I need a completely empty outlet to use the laptop because the two plugs are three pronged. Le sibling is using one plug where I usually draw for her tablet, and the next place I would go to has the air conditioner plugged into it .-.
I have a desk but there's a bunch of crap on it (some of it isn't mine) and I can't feel the AC from there and I don't think both the laptop and monitor can fit there. And the outlet by the couch has the house phone plugged into it ;-; )

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom