• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

(North American) Splatfest: Marshmallows or Hot Dogs?

Which team will you be supporting?

• Marshmallows

Votes: 12 52.2%
  • Hot Dogs

Votes: 11 47.8%

• Total voters

Goddess Yami

Inkster Jr.
I hate roller coasters. I love water parks so Team Water Slide all the way. It makes me sad that people are going pick a side just because it's popular. If we want more even teams then pick a side you really want to be on!

Squadaloo

Full Squid
NNID
RodRodney
inb4 most people dont know what the hell you're talking about
I got it, although I've never actually been to Knoebels.

Seriously, virtually every trip I've ever taken is to either go to Disney theme parks or ride roller coasters, so this splatfest is something I'm really passionate about!

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
Jeez, I love both rides, a lot. But Waterslides were always just more a of a treat in the summer? of course that came with ridiculous lines and sometimes they weren't worth it.... Betrayal I've rarely felt about roller coasters...
QwQ

(>_> How about that combination roller coaster/water slide, where it's like a boat-coaster and you get soaked)

WaifuRaccoonBL

Inkling Fleet Admiral
(>_> How about that combination roller coaster/water slide, where it's like a boat-coaster and you get soaked)
So like splash mountain in disney world?

Thought about those as well, but again, don't like the feeling of being on a roller coaster. Splash mountain especially doesn't feel good.

Squadaloo

Full Squid
NNID
RodRodney
So like splash mountain in disney world?

Thought about those as well, but again, don't like the feeling of being on a roller coaster. Splash mountain especially doesn't feel good.
That's more of a log flume although it does have the one part where it drops and goes immediately up. Journey to Atlantis at Sea World San Diego is probably a better example:
http://timesofsandiego.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/SeaWorld-Journey-to-Atlantis.jpg
https://d38ls2kcjnhfdj.cloudfront.net/f21a0395-e066-47f4-a774-e7e698d09494.JPG

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
That's more of a log flume although it does have the one part where it drops and goes immediately up. Journey to Atlantis at Sea World San Diego is probably a better example:
http://timesofsandiego.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/SeaWorld-Journey-to-Atlantis.jpg
https://d38ls2kcjnhfdj.cloudfront.net/f21a0395-e066-47f4-a774-e7e698d09494.JPG
Yes! Those kinds of rides! In fact, I think I've even been on the Atlantis when I was younger.
If that were an option, I could hack the system and not make a decision ...but it's not and I am so conflicted.

SquidWaifoos

Senior Squid
NNID
stalfosslayer3
why would i pick waterslides? they're so boring. + i'm kind of a coaster junkie so it would be a sin to not pick coasters.lol

Jeez, I love both rides, a lot. But Waterslides were always just more a of a treat in the summer? of course that came with ridiculous lines and sometimes they weren't worth it.... Betrayal I've rarely felt about roller coasters.
You kiddin' me? coasters are like the physical embodiment of summer! Also, im pretty sure lines are longer for coasters than waterslides.

Last edited by a moderator:

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
You kiddin' me? coasters are like the physical embodiment of summer! Also, im pretty sure lines are longer for coasters than waterslides.
Yes, but when you wait in line for waterslides, you get super cold 'cause you're wet, and time just seems to go so much slower then.
>.> That or, Roller coaster lines were just shorter for me???

Arughgh this is so difficult, I was thinking waterslide, but now roller coaster...? But but but

RoyLee

Inkling Commander
NNID
InfernoUprising
To me this is more a comparison of which I like better.

Six Flags or Wisconsin Dells.

Hard choice...

Indy Wolfy

Inkster Jr.
NNID
CheveyoWolf
Team Roller Coasters all the way ...

Although this more sounds like Busch Gardens vs Water Country USA or Theme Parks vs Water Parks

Wizard

Inkling
NNID
wizard577
Team Roller Coasters all the way ...

Although this more sounds like Busch Gardens vs Water Country USA or Theme Parks vs Water Parks
Wolfy, the rejects are going team water slides wut r u doing.

Squadaloo

Full Squid
NNID
RodRodney
from what I've been noticing as far as Miiverse posts in my lobby, it looks like once again it's going to be a popularity landslide towards water slides. They really need to pick topics that are more evenly liked because these are all going to be dull if it's always decided by popularity.

SquidWaifoos

Senior Squid
NNID
stalfosslayer3
from what I've been noticing as far as Miiverse posts in my lobby, it looks like once again it's going to be a popularity landslide towards water slides. They really need to pick topics that are more evenly liked because these are all going to be dull if it's always decided by popularity.
The problem is that there are too many kids who are too short to ride roller coasters that play splatoon

YesI'mTaco34

Inkling Cadet
NNID
YesImTaco
to be fair i saw more Cat post on Miiverse then Dog Post and we know how that turned out

LMG

Inkling Fleet Admiral
to be fair i saw more Cat post on Miiverse then Dog Post and we know how that turned out
Well, we also had to do a second vote for that splatfest too, which might have caused some people to think twice before jumping in the Turf

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom