• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

(Now Closed. Sorry) Let Me Draw Your Inkling!

fireroka

Inkling
NNID
unlimitedpilot
can you make an inkling with these features?

Hair: orange yellow
skin: white
headgear: Fishfry visor
clothing: Purple Camo LS
Shoes: Crazy Arrows
Weapon: Splatterscope
Pose: holding the splatterscope over his shoulder

Last edited:

Neon the squid

Inkster Jr.
Can you please draw my inkling? It's the same as my pic. My weapon is berry splattershot pro and shoes are the LE Football studs. My pose would me be running around and shooting out ink.

SilverBlue-Neko

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-0694-5266-9796
Inkling 8.png
View attachment 4329
If you'd like to, you could draw my inkling!

Ink color: Squid Girl blue
Skin color: White
Eye color: Green
Headpiece: Bobble Hat
Clothing: Green Zip Hoodie; for an extra challenge if you'd like try the hoodie over the school uniform!
Shoes: LE Lo-Tops
Pose: Anything with a cute smile; She's a cheery, carefree character with a habit of doing an occasional cutesy thing. :D
Weapon: Splattershot (If you want to incorporate it. It's your choice!)

Aww… Don't feel bad about your art. It's soooo great and awesome! :D
Here you go Ika! These are taking me longer to do because of the wonder called college, but I will try to get everyone's done! ;)View attachment 4328

Last edited:

SilverBlue-Neko

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-0694-5266-9796
Hi I think I missed being the first five but still wondering if you'd want to If you have the time or like to here is some info I use Hero Shot Replica I wear the Red Hi tops I have headphones and I've got this black shirt
Sorry it took me awhile to get to you, but I can start your request now. I need you to elaborate on your outfit though. Studio Headphones or Designer Headphones, and the exact name of the black shirt. Thank you. ;3

SurrealSquid

Semi-Pro Squid
Sooo... can I still make a request?
If that is the case, then could you please draw my inkling?
Male, dark blue tentacles (with light blue tips), yellow eyes, default skin color.
He wears the Anchor Sweat and Red Hi-Tops.
As a pose, I was thinking of something like this:

Alternatively, he could also just stand and smile at the camera.
If it is possible, could you make him wear the Team Fortress 2 sniper´s hat and wield the Sniper Rifle? I´ll post 2 pictures for reference. If that isn´t possible, then the Studio Headphones and Splatterscope would also be nice.
The Sniper Rifle looks like this:

And the hat looks like this:

Many thanks in advance!

Last edited:

TJEntertainmentYT

Inkster Jr.
NNID
TJ0144
Sooo... can I still make a request?
If that is the case, then could you please draw my inkling?
Male, dark blue tentacles (with light blue tips), yellow eyes, default skin color.
He wears the Anchor Sweat and Red Hi-Tops.
As a pose, I was thinking of something like this:

Alternatively, he could also just stand and smile at the camera.
If it is possible, could you make him wear the Team Fortress 2 sniper´s hat and wield the Sniper Rifle? I´ll post 2 pictures for reference. If that isn´t possible, then the Studio Headphones and Splatterscope would also be nice.
The Sniper Rifle looks like this:

And the hat looks like this:

Many thanks in advance!
It's supposed to be your inkling character, not a game character

SilverBlue-Neko

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-0694-5266-9796
I don´t really have any of those...
I mean, it´s still an inkling, right?
I can have him wearing the hat and give him the rifle, but I will add some Splatoon influence to them if that is okay. :3 You're also the last request I'm accepting, so you're lucky!

SilverBlue-Neko

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-0694-5266-9796
Just wanted to let people know who are still waiting on their request that I'm back to working on them. School and life kinda left for unable to work on much artwork, but I promise to finish up by the end of the year. :3 Please let me know if you're still interested in your request SurrealSquid, squid-bae, Neon the squid, fireroka, and Grandroshen. I feel so awful for making you guys wait so long, but there was little I could help.

Neon the squid

Inkster Jr.
Just wanted to let people know who are still waiting on their request that I'm back to working on them. School and life kinda left for unable to work on much artwork, but I promise to finish up by the end of the year. :3 Please let me know if you're still interested in your request SurrealSquid, squid-bae, Neon the squid, fireroka, and Grandroshen. I feel so awful for making you guys wait so long, but there was little I could help.
still intrested

SilverBlue-Neko

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-0694-5266-9796
No problem, I´m looking forward to my request done!
I almost finished your picture and forgot to ask if you wanted your squid's tentacle showing under the hat. Usually when an Inkling boy wears a hat, their tentacles do not show, but I just want to clarify with you because you listed what color you want his tentacles to be.
still intrested
Okay! I think you've changed your profile so can I have another description of your squid?

Neon the squid

Inkster Jr.
I almost finished your picture and forgot to ask if you wanted your squid's tentacle showing under the hat. Usually when an Inkling boy wears a hat, their tentacles do not show, but I just want to clarify with you because you listed what color you want his tentacles to be.

Okay! I think you've changed your profile so can I have another description of your squid?

SurrealSquid

Semi-Pro Squid
Sorry I took so long to answer, I had no internet the last couple of days.
No, the tentacles don't need to be showing. It doesn't matter all that much to me. Thanks for asking!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom