• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

(Now Closed. Sorry) Let Me Draw Your Inkling!

SilverBlue-Neko

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-0694-5266-9796
Sorry I took so long to answer, I had no internet the last couple of days.
No, the tentacles don't need to be showing. It doesn't matter all that much to me. Thanks for asking!
Sorry for taking so long on your squid. I've literally have redrawn it like five times, but I'm finally finishing it up. Should be done by today or tomorrow. :3
Also thanks peat-warrior!!!! :D

SilverBlue-Neko

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-0694-5266-9796
Ahh thank you!! Sorry that I replied late because my browser thought squidboards was unsafe so I couldn't get on. But thanks so much for the art :OO
Glad you like it! I also edited it to get rid of the white background.
Glad to hear that, time to get pumped!
I have had the worst luck drawing your picture. From redrawing it around 5 times to having problems preventing me from drawing. I felt so bad having to consistently delaying your request, but it is finally time. Here's your picture!
Inkling 10.png

SurrealSquid

Semi-Pro Squid
Glad you like it! I also edited it to get rid of the white background.

I have had the worst luck drawing your picture. From redrawing it around 5 times to having problems preventing me from drawing. I felt so bad having to consistently delaying your request, but it is finally time. Here's your picture!View attachment 4662
Wow, it looks awesome! That was definitely worth the wait. Thanks a bunch!
Do I need to credit you in my signature or somewhere in case I want to use this as my avatar?

SilverBlue-Neko

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-0694-5266-9796
You are so talented and modest! Do you have a DeviantArt account? I would like to check out more of your works!
Thank you so much!!!!! X3
I do have a DeviantArt and a Tumblr under the same name: Silverblue-Neko. I also plan on opening up free commissions again on my DeviantArt after my last semester of college if you're interested. :3

peat-warrior

Banned (6 points)
Thank you so much!!!!! X3
I do have a DeviantArt and a Tumblr under the same name: Silverblue-Neko. I also plan on opening up free commissions again on my DeviantArt after my last semester of college if you're interested. :3
This would be great, if you could draw my inkling! Many thanks for your offer. When will your semester end and what are you studying? Do you plan to work in the artistic field/illustration?

SilverBlue-Neko

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-0694-5266-9796
This would be great, if you could draw my inkling! Many thanks for your offer. When will your semester end and what are you studying? Do you plan to work in the artistic field/illustration?
My semester ends in May. Depending on how stressful it is will influence if I can draw more Inklings. I'm majoring in Culinary and Baking Arts

peat-warrior

Banned (6 points)
My semester ends in May. Depending on how stressful it is will influence if I can draw more Inklings. I'm majoring in Culinary and Baking Arts
Don't let set yourself under pressure, just draw when the right time is. May I make a suggestion? I think you should add links from your Tumblr and DeviantArt into your profile here. So you can expand your audience pretty easily.

SquidKid85

Inkling Commander
NNID
ROBnWatch
Switch Friend Code
SW-2518-9259-3787
@SilverBlue-Neko

As someone who enjoys art, your stuff looks amazing! I've read these last few posts and understand you're stopping for a while, but once you get back to it, I'd like to make a request, if you're still taking them. I'll hold off on it though until you're ready for it. Believe me, I understand how stress works. Besides, the extra time will allow me to think of how I want my Inkling to look (pose & outfit). But anyways, you get your stuff done first and then I'll make my request (again, if you're still taking them). Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom