• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Octo Expansion/Future DLC Discussion Thread

OctolingLauri

Inkling
I like the dlc but I just wish there were things to do after finishing the inner agent 3 battle. Like mini missions would be a cool thing to do after you finish everything.

MindWanderer

Inkling Commander
NNID
MindWanderer
Switch Friend Code
SW-5961-6763-3987
Yeah, something to make it about as rewarding as Salmon Run. Maybe a bit less so, since it's always available, even offline, but enough to make it worthwhile and interesting.

Metasepia

Inkling Cadet
I would hope for something like completing a bunch of missions daily to get some mem tokens as a reward.

Cephalobro

I honestly just want more lore revealed if it comes to DLC, while Splatoon 1 was very generous with giving lore, Splatoon 2 became a bit stingy with it, even with Mem Cakes in Octo Expansion since they only highlighted Agent 8's experiences and not the overall lore, the only Sunken Scrolls revealing more lore about the game are the Salmonid related Sunken Scrolls and that one Sunken Scroll that shows how they put a tentacle inside the Great Octoweapons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom