• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Octo Expansion Wishes and Hopes

What are your wishes and hopes for the Octo Expansion?

• More puzzle based levels

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Customizable Agent 3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More Octoling hairstyles

• Octoling Armor and weapon Replicas

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • More lore

• Everything!!!

Votes: 10 58.8%

• Total voters

Ulk

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Die-Ulk-Nudel
Frankly I don't care for the levels in the slightest. Not the tiniest bit, unless they actually allow us to participate in those online with other players, which they wouldn't do. They look nice, but I personally already didn't have much fun with the single player mode. But that's just me. If I imagine I was someone who would enjoy this, I'd say the new challenges look neat.

All I care about however are the Octolings, and all I can hope for there is better designs. I despise what they did to the Octolings so far. Octolings were a big dream of mine ever since Splatoon 1, and now that they finally introduced them, they screwed them up on every single step along the way to the point where I like literally nothing they did so far.

My biggest wish would be changing the new Octopus form. It just looks ridiculous. I don't know what they were thinking. But of course that's not going to happen. This is one of too many examples of Splatoon 2 fixing what isn't broken and breaking it. Aside from the size and eyes, which they would have merely had to readjust, there was nothing wrong with the original Octopus form design. So why give it a complete overhaul?

But again, since this isn't going to happen, I can only hope for there to be at least more hair styles to choose from, because the two they have introduced for the Octolings so far are just bad.

SilverBrick

Pro Squid
NNID
SilverBrick
I hope for more places to use my mains. We've got all these unique weapons, but you can only take the most basic of basics to Octo Canyon, so it'll be nice to have more of a play area for all weapons.

Spoopz

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-0778-7448-8093
damn well better be more everything. the dlc literally costs 1/3 of the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom