1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Squidboards now has its own Discord server!

    Join us on Discord!

  3. Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 15,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 150,000 posts!

    You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Splatoon community!

  4. Hi Guest,

    As of June 3rd you will no longer be able to log in to Squidboards using your Smashboards account. Please take a look at the announcement for additional details

Octo Lab - IC Thread

Discussion in 'RP Square' started by Rustic, Apr 27, 2017.

  1. Devack

    Devack Inkling

    Joined:
    Mar 17, 2017
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    5
    NNID:
    LeagueofDevack
    "Well, good news." Raye said to Laura. "We now have an updated map. Bad news: Looks like our escape is causing a little bit in the way of chaos. But, it should be easier to escape in the confusion, unless the Octarians decide to simply lock down the place. Then, it could get a bit hairy." she said, walking back towards Laura and their "captive". She stopped again at the green puddle and knelt down for a closer look. "OOPA, do you know what this is?" she asked. Invasive or not, the device was proving rather helpful.

    @Rustic: [Action - Examine the goop on the floor, and Ask OOPA about it.]
     
    Yin_ likes this.
  2. Rustic

    Rustic Inkling Commander

    Joined:
    Jul 5, 2015
    Messages:
    482
    Likes Received:
    262
    @MacSmitty
    The other four had heard the roar, and didn't need to be told twice to hide. Thomas wasted no time in getting Carl someplace safe, stuffing the smaller squid into a relatively empty crate before hiding inside one of the shelves.
    The other two had rushed off to the end of the aisle and hid behind the crates.

    If the worst came to pass, he realized that they were in a bad position. He hadn't been able to find any other entrances other than the door at the other end of the aisle, which meant that they likely cornered with little weapons.

    If they had to, they would have to fight in a potentially pitched melee.

    He heard something romping loudly on the other side of the door, muffled, incoherent muttering accompanying the sound. Suddenly, the door contorted as something hit it, forming a circular dent through it as whatever was on the other side roared angrily.

    However, it seemed its interest had quickly faded as the door didn't open up for it. Good thing it wasn't automatic.
    The monster had passed by, leaving them in the storage room.

    What now?

    No Quick-Actions remaining.
    @IcySetsuna
    Lunasia looked into the vents as she carefully went over the jagged edges produced by whatever had went through it.

    She had to crouch down low to reliably move around in the vent, least it wasn't that uncomfortable in there. But it was still dark, the only lights peering in through vents, but her OOPA seemingly sensed that and turned on a flashlight for her. Lunasia felt something sticking to her shoes, slowing her movements as though she was wading through ink.

    Ink...

    What could've been here? The scene before this vent was violent and crude in its appearance. The damaged robots, the torn clothing that seemed to indicate something had went through and cut through them, the seemingly missing bodies. Was it eating them?

    She shook off the thought, not wanting to think anymore on the subject as it was just too... too much for her to think about right now. What had seemed to concern now that was the vent seemed to be scratched and dinged up, a slight dribble of ink trailing off into the vent.

    Lunasia stopped at a T-section, looking around at the options in front of her now. The trail of ink led off into the darkness ahead of her, and the one to their right led off into a fan and to her left led off somewhere.

    What will you do?
     
    #182 Rustic, Sep 14, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2017
  3. Rustic

    Rustic Inkling Commander

    Joined:
    Jul 5, 2015
    Messages:
    482
    Likes Received:
    262
    @Devack
    "OOPA, do you know what this is?" she asked. Invasive or not, the device was proving rather helpful.

    "Scans indicate that this is ink from an unknown source," her OOPA replied, "although it seems off, doesn't it?"

    As Raye looked at the "goop", she felt like something was driving her to get away from it, but she stayed determined to look at it.

    It was a small puddle of light green ink, seemingly normal. Although something felt wrong about it, something seemed to have been moving inside of it, but it was too small. Whatever was inside of it was minuscule, the feeling in her head seemed to be from it, every sense telling her to stay away from it. It wasn't to be messed with, that she had to leave it alone.

    No, it was just ink. Mundane and green, plain and simple. There couldn't be any more special properties with it.
    Could it? Could this puddle be messing with her mind?

    "Something seems off, indeed." Raye said silently. "It's almost as if there's something... alive in there."

    "I have to agree..." Her OOPA looked at the puddle.
    The puddle didn't do anything, it didn't grow or even fade away which would've happened quickly for something its size. If she measured it with her OOPA, it'd barely come up to its eye.

    "It can't be ink, can it? It's too... sticky." Raye said, remembering getting stuck in it not too long ago.

    "Scans indicate it's... modified with something," it answered, but it sounded uncertain in its assumption. "Another substance seems to be inside the ink. I recommend caution, please proceed carefully, Raye."

    "Yeah, I agree. Let's try to avoid this stuff for now." Raye said, standing back up.

    She returned to the other two, receiving a curious look from Archer. Even though his face was hidden within his helmet, the look screamed curiosity.

    What now?
     
    #183 Rustic, Sep 14, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2017
  4. Devack

    Devack Inkling

    Joined:
    Mar 17, 2017
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    5
    NNID:
    LeagueofDevack
    As Raye thought more about the goop, another thought came to her. It had been some time since their escape, and she wasn't sure if Laura had had something to eat before the chaos broke out. Digging in her pockets, she was relieved to see that the bottle that contained the food pills was still intact, despite the beating she had taken so far. After she opened it, she noticed that the bottle still had a large number of the pills inside it. She dumped two out into her hand, and popped one in her mouth, chewing it, before offering the other pill to Laura. "Here." She said. "You must be hungry by now. Fortunately, these don't seem to have any negative side effects, and are pretty filling."

    @Rustic , @Ikaheishi : [Action - Offer food pill to Laura.]
     
    #184 Devack, Sep 17, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2017
  5. MacSmitty

    MacSmitty Inkling Cadet

    Joined:
    Aug 12, 2014
    Messages:
    204
    Likes Received:
    199
    NNID:
    Seeker624
    Zale's heartbeat was racing after the encounter, or would've been encounter that they had just avoided. Whatever had just banged on the door a moment was gone... or so it seemed. Taking action to make sure that it was completely gone so that they could move on was a good idea, but maybe it wasn't gone.

    Zale immediately went over to the door and opened it too see if the coast was clear.
    @Rustic
    [Action: Check if the creature is gone.]
     
  6. Rustic

    Rustic Inkling Commander

    Joined:
    Jul 5, 2015
    Messages:
    482
    Likes Received:
    262
    @MacSmitty
    The left part of the door was difficult to open, but he managed to shove the metal door apart enough to squeeze through.

    On the other side of the door was what seemed to be a last ditch effort by what seemed to be security. Flattened armored outfits on the ground strewn around, the puddles seemed to show that they were splatted.

    He held his breath, silently looking around to see if there were any other dangers. There wasn't, at least from what he could see from his spot through the doorway. Razor had seemingly set up behind him, waiting for an all-clear as was Thomas.

    The security guards on the ground seemed to have been,well, ground into the floor, their gear strewn about in the chaos that had ensued there.

    What now?
     
  7. MacSmitty

    MacSmitty Inkling Cadet

    Joined:
    Aug 12, 2014
    Messages:
    204
    Likes Received:
    199
    NNID:
    Seeker624
    Zale cringed at the Ink-shed that was in his sights. Whatever that just passed by had mushed the soldiers to a Ink puddle. But the strange thing was, he never heard any screams from those soldiers at all.

    Maybe the creature happened to take them by surprise. Giving a "all clear" signal to the others, he began examining the dead soldiers armor to see if they had anything worth picking up from their bodies, maybe a health pack, or a map, or a weapon.
    @Rustic
    [Action: Examine dead bodies for supplies.]
     
  8. Zerul

    Zerul Inkling Cadet

    Joined:
    Nov 9, 2015
    Messages:
    174
    Likes Received:
    80
    NNID:
    Mechasonic9000
    Zerul was supprised to see the inkling get up. "glad to see your awake. come on we are leaving this place before we get caught in the crossfire!"
     
  9. Ikaheishi

    Ikaheishi Bobble-chan
    Premium

    Joined:
    Oct 14, 2015
    Messages:
    258
    Likes Received:
    490
    Well, good news.

    Laura immediately stopped her slow shuffle around the hall as she turned her full attention towards the source of the voice.

    Sure enough, it was Raye. We now have an updated map. Laura perked up at what was indeed good news. “Excellent! This is just what we needed,” she thought to herself.

    But Raye continued further, to Laura's surprise. Bad news: …of course. When was ‘good news’ not accompanied by ‘bad news’? She slumped in response, her energy sourced from the good news had vanished without a trace.

    Looks like our escape is causing a little bit in the way of chaos. Ray continued, relaying the other information she had acquired from the terminal. But, it should be easier to escape in the confusion, unless the Octarians decide to simply lock down the place. Then, it could get a bit hairy.

    No longer at the terminal, Raye was walking back towards Laura and their ‘captive’ before she stopped and knelt down for a closer look at something. Laura barely heard her speak to her OOPA. "OOPA, do you know what this is?"

    She couldn't make out the rest, but it was pretty clear to Laura that Raye was talking to the OOPA about what looked like a small puddle of ink. She wonder what could be so particularly significant about a puddle of ink? Whatever it was, Raye finished her discussion and continued to walk back over.

    @Rustic [Listen to: Raye]
     
    #189 Ikaheishi, Sep 22, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2017
  10. IcySetsuna

    IcySetsuna Inkling

    Joined:
    Jul 29, 2017
    Messages:
    12
    Likes Received:
    35
    Switch Friend Code:
    SW-3190-9632-9622
    "I guess the one on the right..." Lunasia crawls to the right path, hoping that it is really right.

    @Rustic
    [Action: Enter the right path of vents]
     
  11. Rustic

    Rustic Inkling Commander

    Joined:
    Jul 5, 2015
    Messages:
    482
    Likes Received:
    262
    @Ikaheishi @Devack
    "Here." She said. "You must be hungry by now. Fortunately, these don't seem to have any negative side effects, and are pretty filling."

    Laura's head tilted to the right as she looked at the object in Raye's hand. “What's that?” she asked.

    "My OOPA called them food pills. I ate one earlier, and they seem to work as advertised."

    Laura shifted her attention to her stomach, partly expecting a response of hunger. It had been some time since she last ate—more so considering that she was unconscious for whoever knows how long—but there was no sensation. No hunger, or thirst…no satisfaction, nor nausea; just…nothingness. There was absolutely no feedback from her own body.
    Hm,” she uttered without a thought… “Strange…
    She stood there pondering her lack of hunger; and rather awkwardly so for Raye.

    "Are you okay?" Raye asked.

    Um. Yeah.
    Laura stood up straight again, and moved to take off the helmet she was wearing.

    I guess I might as well…” she said before tucking the helmet under her right arm. Starting to reach for the pill in Raye's hand, Laura suddenly jerked her left hand back towards herself before stuffing it into one of her pockets and pulling out her beloved bobble hat. She scrambled to put it back on.

    Raye looked on, confused as to Laura's actions.

    Finally getting her hat back on, Laura looked up at Raye and the confused expression on her face. “…ehe…
    She stood there for a second before speaking again. “Uh… Thanks!” she quickly uttered before snatching the pill out of Raye's hand and putting it into her mouth at lighting pace. Laura tried her best to swallow, but the pained expression painted across her face said that it wasn't going all that well. Her head bobbed around slightly as she struggled to get the pill down her throat properly.

    "Hang on." Raye said, looking around for something for Laura to drink. She didn't expect her to swallow the pill without chewing it.

    Archer let out a weary sigh, reaching for something on his back. He unclasped a case of some kind before he removed a packet, a liquid of some kind sloshing around within. Archer found a cap and twisted it off. He held it towards Laura, offering it to the bluenette, "drink it, and maybe next time don't do that."

    Her helmet dropped to the ground as Laura quickly grabbed the packet and guzzled it down, the liquid taking the pill along with it. Relieved of the obstruction in her throat, she ploped herself onto the ground and breathed a heavy sigh.
    …thanks,” she said quietly.

    Archer glanced at her, "no problem," he replied quickly.

    "Next time, chewing the pill might be better." Raye said, offering another pill to Archer.

    Laura stared at Raye with shock. “Chew? But you said it was a pill!” she exclaimed.

    "Yeah, but some pills are chewable." Raye pointed out.

    Archer stared at the pill being offered to him, glancing upward to Raye after Laura's shock. He took it, pulling off his helmet. A bundle of poofy tentacles decompressed from the interior of the helmet, purple outlines around his eyes. Archer put the pill into his mouth and swallowed it without any difficulty. "Thanks," he mumbled, surprised after the offer.

    Huh.” Laura scoffed before she began to snicker. “Well, what else did you expect, Raye?
    She let out an amused sigh as she slightly shook her head. “I mean, he wasn't particularly interested in rescuing us…

    "Definitely not this." Raye admitted.

    "What did you expect then, Pin--Raye?" Archer asked, looking at the two before giving a sharp glare to Laura.

    "Honestly, another Inking who was infiltrating to find out what was going on here. With so many Inklings getting kidnapped, it was bound to have caught someone's attention."

    Laura returned her own glare of suspicion and contempt towards Archer.

    "From what I've found here, it's not just Inklings getting kidnapped. Octolings are getting the same treatment too."

    "Why would this place be experimenting on their own kind? I thought they were prepping for an invasion of Inkopolis?"

    Archer shrugged, equally confused, "I don't know why Octolings are getting experimented on. I would go find out, but that's not why I'm here."
    "Besides," he continued, "you kids are capable fighters," the man stopped to think for a moment, a slight grimace on his face, "I would hope at least."

    Laura continued to stare at Archer, in disbelief of what she was hearing.

    Turning towards Raye, Laura spoke up about the stop on the way back. "So Raye, what was so interesting about the floor back there?"

    "Some weird goop. According to OOPA, it seemed like... ink... but modified somehow."

    "Ink, but modified?" Laura had a confused look on her face as her head moved back is disbelief.

    "Well, it definitely doesn't spread like normal ink, and it's extremely sticky. Not to mention, it almost seems... alive..."

    "W-Wh-Wha-Wait," Laura exclaimed, her eyes now wide open in shock. "Alive?! How?!"

    "I can't place the feeling exactly, but I definitely got a bad feeling about that stuff."

    Any idea how it got there? I mean… It had to come from somewhere.

    "None. And frankly, I don't want to even think about where it came from."

    Laura frowned at Raye's statement, before her face lit up revealing that she had an idea.
    She turned towards Archer. “You wouldn't happen to know anything about this mystery ink, would you?

    Archer quickly shook his head, giving a slight shrug, "I don't know about this ink honestly, it's as new to you as it is to me."
    "In my time here, I haven't wanted to touch anything that could potentially kill me. Suspicious things like that tend to kill," he continued, putting his helmet back on, "like I said, I like living."

    I think we can all agree to that ourselves,” Laura added. “Right, Raye?

    "Indeed." Raye said.

    So…what are we going to do now?” Laura asked, at a loss of what to possibly do or where to even go next.

    "Keep moving, I suppose. Don't want to get locked down and recaptured." Raye said.

    "Good idea, Raye," Archer chimed in, "I know for a fact that they'd probably do a lot worse to me than to you two."

    Soon after that, the alarms that had been ringing out around them had suddenly stopped for whatever reason. Along with the the puddle of ink that Raye had referred to wasn’t moving anymore. Perhaps it was the sound that was agitating it? Maybe there truly is something inside of it. But, at least it stopped moving, right?

    However, what Archer had said was a fair bit of bad news. It had confirmed that they definitely weren’t going to be picked up by anyone from the outside, not even outside forces like Archer’s group seemed to care, judging by how his response.

    What next?

    @MacSmitty
    The bodies on the ground didn't seem to have anything in the way of protection that he could take, most of the armor scattered about was pulverized into itself, and would likely be both highly uncomfortable to wear and not provide any defense. Not like it seemed to have provided any to begin with.

    At least a few of the weapons, small and compact Octoshots, appeared to be relatively intact. They were a little banged up and he would've liked it if they weren't, because if there was internal damage inside of the gun, then he would be in for a nasty surprise if he tried using it in an actual fight.

    Aside from that, there didn't seem to be a medkit or even anything for that matter. In fact, what wasn't smashed to bits was missing. Perhaps this group of soldiers had been on the run from whatever came through here for a while.

    What now?
     
  12. Devack

    Devack Inkling

    Joined:
    Mar 17, 2017
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    5
    NNID:
    LeagueofDevack
    Raye hefted her Splattling, getting ready to move, when the alarms stopped. "That cannot be good." she said to nobody in particular. "We need to keep moving." Raye began moving down the hall, her weapon pointed ahead of her to be ready in case something jumped out to attack them.

    @Rustic [Action - Move down the hallway]
     
  13. MacSmitty

    MacSmitty Inkling Cadet

    Joined:
    Aug 12, 2014
    Messages:
    204
    Likes Received:
    199
    NNID:
    Seeker624
    "Perfect." Zale grumbled as he dropped the remains of the soldiers that were unfortunate to be attacked by that creature. Not only was there nothing to help them out, the weapons the soldiers had were broken and could possibly backfire if they did use them. The only thing that Zale and the others could do is move on.
    @Rustic
    [Action: Move down Hallway.]
     
  14. Rustic

    Rustic Inkling Commander

    Joined:
    Jul 5, 2015
    Messages:
    482
    Likes Received:
    262
    1 Quick-Action Response Remaining!
    @Devack
    As Raye headed cautiously down the hallway, carefully stepping around the sickly puddle, keeping her eyes trained on it as she passed it.

    Although she couldn't shake the feeling of being watched, eyes looking at her from behind her, eyes returning her stare with its own from the puddle. She glanced to the ceiling behind her as she walked, viewing the vent with suspicion as it hummed softly. It felt as though something was watching from within it.

    Raye swore she could hear something softly murmuring somewhere.

    Her head hurt, was it the puddle's doing? She didn't really know as she left Laura and Archer behind, quietly stepping around the corner with a finger on the trigger. Ready to press on it at a moments notice. Raye looked at the hallway ahead of her, seeing a huge open doorway ahead of that led off into what seemed to be a cafeteria.

    Only that... there seemed to be a distinct lack of what made a cafeteria what it is. There wasn't any food, and there didn't seem to be a readily apparent source of food either.

    What next?

    No Quick-Action Response Remaining...
    @MacSmitty
    Beckoning the others to follow, Zale went the opposite way of where he assumed the creature had come from to increase the chances of avoiding it, whatever it was. Quietly, he could hear Selena groaning as she picked up one of the guns, Razor grumbling as he went back to help the limping Inkling catch up with them.

    He could definitely hear the creature, and it didn't sound similar to the high-pitched screeching and growls of the creature and her brood he had met before. In fact as he walked, Zale realized it sounded more like insane screaming and roars, occasionally interjected by someone else screaming.

    His OOPA didn't seem to be too fazed by it, but kept a vigilant eye out for anything coming from behind them.

    After finally reaching somewhere, a doorway labeled with "Experimental I.R.D.D", whatever that meant. He didn't quite know what the acronym could mean there, a closer examination showed that the creature definitely wasn't through here.

    Lucky them.

    Zale approached the door and it opened up, unsurprisingly, it seemed to have been emptied out of whatever could be really useful to the group right now. Although he heard something meandering about the room, whatever it was beeped loudly as it heard the door open up, the sound of hydraulics signalling its approach.

    What now?

    Turn-Ending actions
    Talk... (Talk with the person) - Will be responded to in GM post. A talk-scene will occur on the Discord channel, so the player(s) can be a voice for themselves in their interaction to the NPCs/PCs.
    Attack with... (Attack with the intention of starting a fight) - Will be responded to in GM post.
    Use... (Use something, state on how you're using it. Lest it be unclear and your result won't be what you want.) - Will be responded to in GM post.
    Go to/Move to... (Go somewhere, name it. Move somewhere, name it. Else I won't know where and may just arbitrarily pick your next destination.) - Will be responded to in GM post.

    Insta-Response Actions (As instant as I can make it, at least)
    Ask OOPA... (Ask your OOPA whatever you want to ask, or even just do it for the heck of it. Can be used in conjunction with turn-ending actions.) - Will be responded to instantly.
    Hide at... (Hide somewhere, use it to evade detection.) - Will be responded to instantly.
    Grab... (Grab an item, compliments hiding in cover.) - Will be responded to instantly.
    Fix... (Attempt to fix a computer, broken down robot, or weapon.) - Will be responded to instantly.
    Examine... (Take a more in-depth look at an object or person.) - Will be responded to instantly.
    Shadow... (Follow someone close behind while hiding) - Will be responded to instantly.
    Approach... (Approach to interact with a CaST.) - Will be responded to instantly.
    Throw... (Throw an object, it can a rock, a vial, a broken gun, etc, to grab something's attention. However it needs to be logical, as in no objects appearing out of thin air. Can start a fight.) - Will be responded to instantly.
     
    Yin_ likes this.
  15. Ikaheishi

    Ikaheishi Bobble-chan
    Premium

    Joined:
    Oct 14, 2015
    Messages:
    258
    Likes Received:
    490
    Still recovering from her mishap with the food ‘pill’, Laura had lost herself among her thoughts. Before she knew it, Raye was gone. Raye? she called out, listening for her friend.

    Silence… Only the ambiance of the facility reached her ears. Laura look around, her eyes slowly widening as she realized that Raye was nowhere in sight.

    Having still heard no response, she called out again, Raye? The fear could be heard in her voice that time. She followed it with a slight whimper.

    Without a second thought, she suddenly clambered to her feet, grabbed her gear, and rushed down the hallway in the only direction that she could. Completely forgetting about Archer, she continued to call out Raye's name as she ran.

    @Rustic [Move: Down the hallway towards wherever Raye went]
     
    Yin_ likes this.
  16. MacSmitty

    MacSmitty Inkling Cadet

    Joined:
    Aug 12, 2014
    Messages:
    204
    Likes Received:
    199
    NNID:
    Seeker624
    Zale froze at the noise. He wasn't exactly sure what was in that room they had just found and they would be screwed if it was that damn robot from before.

    So he waited to see what it was in that room to come out into viewing.

    @Rustic
    [Action: Wait]
     
  17. Rustic

    Rustic Inkling Commander

    Joined:
    Jul 5, 2015
    Messages:
    482
    Likes Received:
    262
    1 Quick-Action remaining.
    @Ikaheishi
    Raye's sudden disappearance caught Laura off guard, and she followed her vanished companion's last tracks, stomping right through the light green puddle as she followed Raye's path. Something above Laura was seemingly irked by her sudden charge, judging by the loud clanging from above her as she ran past a vent, scraping away as whatever was in it left from its perch in the hallway.

    She didn't give a thought about the black-clad spy behind her by the doorway, only that he didn't seem to have followed her. Faintly through her rush to rejoin with Raye, as Laura simply heard him make a swift exit somewhere after she rounded the corner.
    But it seemed as though he had second thoughts, and she could hear him just as quickly return to her, seemingly worried about what she had inadvertently spooked out of its hiding place.

    Soon, she spotted Raye standing alone in a doorway, glancing into what looked like a cafeteria. Safe and sound, well, as safe and sound as they could be in this mad laboratory. What mattered most, it seemed, was that she was okay.

    What now?
     
  18. Devack

    Devack Inkling

    Joined:
    Mar 17, 2017
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    5
    NNID:
    LeagueofDevack
    Raye had reached the door to what looked like a cafeteria, dimly aware of someone calling her name. Raye turned and saw Laura running towards her. "Sorry. Thought you were right behind me." Raye said, before looking back into the cafeteria. She took a few careful steps inside, her Splattling leading the way.

    [ @Rustic - Action: Examine Cafeteria]
     
    #198 Devack, Nov 22, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2017
    Yin_ likes this.
  19. Ikaheishi

    Ikaheishi Bobble-chan
    Premium

    Joined:
    Oct 14, 2015
    Messages:
    258
    Likes Received:
    490
    Laura responded to Raye's apology with another quiet whimper. Laura slowly poked her head through the doorway as Raye stepped inside, glancing around in different directions, trying to get an idea of her surroundings once again.

    @Rustic [Examine: Surroundings]
     
    Yin_ likes this.
  20. Rustic

    Rustic Inkling Commander

    Joined:
    Jul 5, 2015
    Messages:
    482
    Likes Received:
    262
    No Quick-actions remaining.
    @Devack @Ikaheishi
    As Raye stepped inside into the cafeteria, eventually followed by Laura, moving carefully into the spacious mess hall. They could see the remnants of peoples lunches, breakfasts, or whatever having been disturbed by the commotion from earlier, and they continued walking through the cafeteria, keeping their guards up in case anything was there.

    However, as they cleared the last portion of the room, they quietly realized that it was just them in the room.
    The walls were particularly smooth and clear of anything, quite unlike the previous 'walls' that opened up and shoved her and the others down a ramp. It was simply quiet inside of the room apart from their movements, eerily so. There was a doorway that led off into another room, and they could faintly hear something whirring up ahead, along with a faint dark blue light occasionally shining through.

    Perhaps Archer knew something about this? The whirring was quite loud and the light was fairly strong, and...

    Food? They smelled something like it, and it couldn't have been the various leftovers scattered on the tables around the cafeteria, they were quite frankly cold. Still edible, but very cold.
    It seemed as though the scent was coming from somewhere, and they could hear someone murmuring, a disgruntled, annoyed tone as they lowly spoke. So faint, but quiet.

    What now?
     

Share This Page

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

We know you don't like ads
Why not buy Premium?