• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Octo Lab (Old One)

Ayykari

Senior Squid
Name: Lumea Pheile
Race: Inkling
Family/Friends: Her parents and her little sister, all living outside of Inkopolis. She hopes that they're safe, but she doesn't know.

Unique Features: Lumea can light up the spots on her tentacles. Not much, but she can produce enough light to see if she puts effort into it. She also has very good aim, but it gets thrown off when she's startled or panicked.
Appearance: http://sta.sh/03u6uy1vi63 For some reason, I couldn't get the file to upload...

Personality: Lumea isn't very outgoing, and actually rather shy. She'd prefer analyze someone or something from a distance instead of getting up close and personal. She is a very moral person and refuses to do things that she sees as wrong or cruel. Lumea's perceptive, but she can be tricked if she believes she's helping someone else. She will kill someone, but only in self defense or if it was necessary to the survival of the rest of the group. It wouldn't keep her from feeling really, really bad about it, though. Lumea is very attached to her family, as they are the only people close to her, and her motivation. If something were to happen to them, she'd be destroyed emotionally.

Backstory: Lumea never prioritized socialization or athletic activity, and would instead read books or watch televised Turf War matches. She moved to Inkopolis after being accepted into a nice high school. When she arrived in Inkopolis, Lumea didn't try to make any friends, instead going about her day quietly and studying when she had the chance to. She would play Turf War matches when she had large chunks of free time, but would never stick around afterwards to talk with other Inklings. In her matches, she would use either chargers or squelchers. Nothing out of the ordinary occurred in her life until moving to Inkopolis.

Lab: Emerald Octo.
Class: Seer.
Starting Kit: Spectator.
Permadeath Preference: Why not? Yay!

Last edited:

Rustic

Inkling Commander
@Ayykari
You're accepted! C'mon in and I'll introduce you into the next GM post when it comes around, which I predict to be up at around Wednesday. Provided the people of Emerald respond before then. :p

Ikaheishi

Bobble-chan
If it's still possible, I'd like to join in.

Name: Laura
Race: Inkling

Appearance:
Laura has light blue tentacles, and loves to wear her favorite bobble hat and green hoodie all the time.

Relationships:
- Family: An unnamed mother and father, and her estranged older brother.
- Friends: A long-time best friend named Zoe.

Personality:
Cheerful, upbeat and playful, Laura loves adventure and is generally carefree. She loves making others laugh and smile, and cares deeply about the happiness of others. Laura enjoys drawing and participating in recreational turf wars, and she likes to work on short stories with her best friend Zoe. When she's stressed, Laura will sometimes hum her favorite songs to help calm herself. She also dislikes looking at—let alone having to touch—anything she perceives as dirty, a trait that doesn't combine well with insects, something Laura is very much afraid of.

Backstory:
Laura comes from a relatively prominent and infamous family of businessmen, lawyers, and politicians. Laura feels ashamed of her family name and history, and hides any ties to her family that she can. She regards her brother as cold and cruel ever since he embraced the family legacy. Because of this, Laura desires to become better than her brother, and put the terrible history of her family behind her.

Unique Features:
Laura is quite intelligent, observant of her surroundings, and, because of the family background, she has had some education in business, finance, and law. Her musical inclination is helped by her somewhat better-than-average hearing, and drawing is something she does rather well. Laura's friend Zoe likes her singing… Together, they sometimes sing the songs of their favorite music group, the Squid Sisters.

Character Class: Seer

Starting Kit: Spectator Kit.

Permadeath Preference: *Hides behind chair* Um, no?

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. This would be my first time role-playing, so… Sorry if I've missed something or crossed some a line by accident.

Rustic

Inkling Commander
@Ikaheishi
I'm sorry but I have to close this down, at least for a while. Again, I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but there are still a few active RPs. Perhaps you could apply to them?

@ReedRGale @BlueDogXL @Right Whale @VeryButter @ThatSquidYouKnow @Zerul @Niraya @Inklette and Octa

I'm going to have to close this RP down until I have alot more free time on my hands, because school and reality is stealing my time. I'm sorry about this, but perhaps you could apply elsewhere or even create your own.

It'll open up again at some point, so... I guess you could stick around and wait.

ThatSquidYouKnow

Inkling Commander
NNID
link12014
Switch Friend Code
SW-0194-3194-0146
@Ikaheishi
I'm sorry but I have to close this down, at least for a while. Again, I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but there are still a few active RPs. Perhaps you could apply to them?

@ReedRGale @BlueDogXL @Right Whale @VeryButter @ThatSquidYouKnow @Zerul @Niraya @Inklette and Octa

I'm going to have to close this RP down until I have alot more free time on my hands, because school and reality is stealing my time. I'm sorry about this, but perhaps you could apply elsewhere or even create your own.

It'll open up again at some point, so... I guess you could stick around and wait.
Don't worry about it, I feel ya.

Ikaheishi

Bobble-chan
@Rustic Kinda sad to hear this but I understand, I've been there myself. Good luck with your stuff!

(Sorry about the late reply; I thought I posted this on Thursday but apparently not.:oops:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom