Octoling Hype Thread (prev. Assets in SplatNet)

Hero of Lime

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Link643
Switch Friend Code
SW-5339-5185-8796.
'Cause Zelda U got delayed and there hasn't been any info on it, I'm guessing.
To be fair, Zelda fans are always angry about something. I know this from firsthand experience. XD

How's everyone's thanksgiving? Didn't play Splatoon, but am playing Smash with some cousins
Mine has gone very well. I hope everyone is having a great day.

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
To be fair, Zelda fans are always angry about something. I know this from firsthand experience. XD

Mine has gone very well. I hope everyone is having a great day.
:P Good to know
Same :)
Am watching the Splatoon Ninty Direct, realized that they made a mistake in circling the charger's line of sight as an enemy XD A for effort, F for results

Hero of Lime

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Link643
Switch Friend Code
SW-5339-5185-8796.
:p Good to know
Same :)
Am watching the Splatoon Ninty Direct, realized that they made a mistake in circling the charger's line of sight as an enemy XD A for effort, F for results
I just realized I never saw that big Splatoon Nintendo Direct. It would be kinda weird going back to see pre launch promotions for the game.

Also, you sounded like Pksparkxxs with the "A for effort, F for results" saying. I've adopted that phrase recently myself. XD

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
I just realized I never saw that big Splatoon Nintendo Direct. It would be kinda weird going back to see pre launch promotions for the game.

Also, you sounded like Pksparkxxs with the "A for effort, F for results" saying. I've adopted that phrase recently myself. XD
Oh wow :p I went back and saw an old commercial or two before seeing the direct and rewatching it. (YOU'RE A KID NOW YOU'RE A SQUID NOW)
I remember seeing it, I got so pumped for the Global Testfire that I immediately downloaded it after the direct. I never got to play it, tho D: I got to the second time around, however.
I love him, I'm fairly sure that he's my favorite Youtuber. And you know I heard his voice when I wrote that :p I really wish he'd do Splatoon more, but he has a life and other LPs (such as live streaming Yoshi's Woolly World 100%) to do

Back to the topic…ish...do you think Octolings celebrate holidays?

Last edited:

Hero of Lime

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Link643
Switch Friend Code
SW-5339-5185-8796.
Back to the topic….do you think Octolings celebrate holidays?
Well, there's Tentsgiving, where they are thankful for their tentacles, Zapfish Appreciation Day, Octukkah, which happens to be in the same season as Squidmas, Octo Fools Day, etc. Just put octo in front of an existing holiday and you're good. :P

Heroine of Squids

Inkling Cadet
NNID
bellpendant
'Cause Zelda U got delayed and there hasn't been any info on it, I'm guessing.
How's everyone's thanksgiving? Didn't play Splatoon, but am playing Smash with some cousins
That is correct. Zelda fans are pretty salty about having no new info on it ever since the VGA footage last year. Of course, they're also salty about anything like TFH taking Zelda U's place, Hyrule Warriors getting a 3DS port, and TP getting a poor excuse of a HD remaster in March. And I had a good Thanksgiving. Wish it didn't end since I really dread Christmas.

Yeah, they're getting to be just as bad as the Sonic fans. And I've been a Sonic fan since 1991.
Oh boy, I've seen everything during my time as a Sonic fan. I'm not gonna discuss it here since I don't want to get too off-topic here.

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
Well, there's Tentsgiving, where they are thankful for their tentacles, Zapfish Appreciation Day, Octukkah, which happens to be in the same season as Squidmas, Octo Fools Day, etc. Just put octo in front of an existing holiday and you're good. :p
XD :P Except I'd imagine that they don't celebrate Splatfest for obvious reasons(I feel it! We get a theme today! Or…maybe not. Ninty's messin' with my sched)aka power problems
XD That's perfect. It's too early to be thinking of those heat weaves yet.

Graff

I'm not funny D:
NNID
griffingraff
And who would go insta Octoling when they come out?
No, traitor. I want Octolings as much as I want their gooey pulp under my Black Seahorses in multiplayer.

Heroine of Squids

Inkling Cadet
NNID
bellpendant
I'm still pretty fishy on why they're releasing two new weapons every week now. Are they planning something big in January hence why they're releasing two weapons anymore? And I hate that the new weapon we're getting tonight is yet another Slosher. I hate these weapons so much. <.<

CM2

Inkling Cadet
NNID
chenmaster2
I'm still pretty fishy on why they're releasing two new weapons every week now. Are they planning something big in January hence why they're releasing two weapons anymore? And I hate that the new weapon we're getting tonight is yet another Slosher. I hate these weapons so much. <.<
Also this is the last original weapon being released because the rest are variants of other existing weapons.

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
Also this is the last original weapon being released because the rest are variants of other existing weapons.
I can't wait for the Sloshing Machine. And unfortunately, yes.
Me too. I'm staring at Nintendo through slits. WHERE MAH SPLATFEST(AND WAT U PLANNIN)
I haven't used a slosher in forever. Time to get back into it ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom