• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Octoling Hype Thread (prev. Assets in SplatNet)

Flareth

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Oh man... it's not a direct confirmation of anything, but it does imply that they want to support the game for a while longer. I'd bet that, whatever they've got a-cookin', they'll show it off in the next Nintendo Direct (assuming there will be another, of course).

STELLAR-V™

Inkster Jr.
Huh, and here I was giving up after January wrapped up. I'm not going to get too excited, but I sure do have some hope now for octolings or gear.

STELLAR-V™

Inkster Jr.
What?
Do you mean what the developer said?
Yeah, if Nintendo isn't just toying with people again, we may end up with new content. Nikki hasn't looked at the code as far as I know, or had much to do with Splatoon since her ban, so nothing's been spotted so far outside the amiiboIdol codes. I'm planning to find a way to look into it if I can avoid a ban.

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Not to necro, but it looks like we never got Octolings afterall. Hope for Splatoon NS game? Other than hairstyles, it was definitely the most requested feature. Unsure about the Japanese audience, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom