Octoling Hype Thread (prev. Assets in SplatNet)

Zombie Aladdin

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Overhazard
If you ask me, I'm hoping for Cranberry vs. Applesauce. (Turkey vs. Ham? Peas vs. Corn? Mashed Potatoes vs. Dinner Rolls? Football vs. Karaoke? Pilgrims vs. The Anglican Church?)

Flipz

Senior Squid
NNID
FlipzMCL
I...guess I wouldn't mind a Thanksgiving Splatfest. I seriously did not enjoy the last one, but I think I might have had enough time to go through the grind without suffering salt overdose. Possibly.

Noire

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Kyseria
Pumpkin Pie v Sweet Potato? I like both, but Sweet Potato for the win :)
Same here. I mean, There could be the possibility that Ninty wants to brush up something before the next Splatfest, but that wouldn't make sense with Japan's Splatfest tomorrow(I mean it could, I'm not exactly thinking hard-watching Jurassic World)
Good plan, but we gotta keep hype for this thread, right? :) ;)
I'd be on the Pumpkin Pie side, nothing beats a good ol' family tradition! I'm perplexed as to why we don't have a Splatfest next week. I wonder what the hold up is about and I wonder if it's worth the wait, or maybe they are waiting for the resort to come out so it can be in the splatfest's rotation along with Museum and Arowana. It's pretty clear each splatfest has different stages in rotations, so it's a thought!
If you ask me, I'm hoping for Cranberry vs. Applesauce. (Turkey vs. Ham? Peas vs. Corn? Mashed Potatoes vs. Dinner Rolls? Football vs. Karaoke? Pilgrims vs. The Anglican Church?)
Applesauce for the win! All of these are good ideas though, not sure about the last one though... I'd love for something festive, but knowing NOA at this point, they'll have the right idea but go about it differently. What pie is your favorite, Apple Pie or Pumpkin Pie? Or even stupider, who'd you want to dress as a Pilgrim, Reggie or Bill?

Can we have Octolings for Squidmas, Nintendo? The days are just passing by...

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
I'd be on the Pumpkin Pie side, nothing beats a good ol' family tradition! I'm perplexed as to why we don't have a Splatfest next week. I wonder what the hold up is about and I wonder if it's worth the wait, or maybe they are waiting for the resort to come out so it can be in the splatfest's rotation along with Museum and Arowana. It's pretty clear each splatfest has different stages in rotations, so it's a thought!

Applesauce for the win! All of these are good ideas though, not sure about the last one though... I'd love for something festive, but knowing NOA at this point, they'll have the right idea but go about it differently. What pie is your favorite, Apple Pie or Pumpkin Pie? Or even stupider, who'd you want to dress as a Pilgrim, Reggie or Bill?

Can we have Octolings for Squidmas, Nintendo? The days are just passing by...
Yeah, that's what I was tying to imply with the severely delayed Splatfest. Either they want Mahi Mahi Resort out for it or something else.
I like Cranberry Sauce way better, sorry ;) :P Or maybe they're skipping Thankgiving all together and going to for something Christmas-y. And if they do, I WANT SNOW (Apple Pie, and Reggie)
All I want for Squidmasss…….issssssss youuuuuuuu

Noire

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Kyseria
Yeah, that's what I was tying to imply with the severely delayed Splatfest. Either they want Mahi Mahi Resort out for it or something else.
I like Cranberry Sauce way better, sorry ;) :p Or maybe they're skipping Thankgiving all together and going to for something Christmas-y. And if they do, I WANT SNOW (Apple Pie, and Reggie)
All I want for Squidmasss…….issssssss youuuuuuuu
Hey, that's your taste. Don't be sorry about it. Might as well skip Thanksgiving for this splatfest and focus on Squidmas. And maybe something like "What you like to do in the Snow, Build Snowmen, or Have a Snowball fight?" and then one more for Squidmas, who knows. I just want the Octolings for Squidmas, plz Nintendo?

Of Moose & Men

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
MuhFugginMoose
It's the truth.

People in Germany don't celebrate the Genocide of the Jews.
Why do we celebrate the Genocide of the Native Americans?
Not intending on getting into any thing about that, simply expressing the reason behind my statement.

redacteddd

Banned (6 points)
It's the truth.

People in Germany don't celebrate the Genocide of the Jews.
Why do we celebrate the Genocide of the Native Americans?
Not intending on getting into any thing about that, simply expressing the reason behind my statement.
It's a celebration of an isolated incident where Native Americans and settlers set aside their differences to help each other out, get ur history str8

Of Moose & Men

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
MuhFugginMoose
It's a celebration of an isolated incident where Native Americans and settlers set aside their differences to help each other out, get ur history str8
Oof the Irony. . .

Again, wasn't planning on getting into this.

A brief look back on history shows me an over all lack of Native Americans in America. But I guess I'm the one that has his History all mixed up.

Last edited:
NNID
namine753
I already stated I wasn't planning on getting into it, but you can quote me instead of the initiator, that's cool too. I suppose Splatfests are fine to talk about as well. Lol.
splatfests r fun
honestly the last one was getting me super salty, but I really want a new splatfest, need to add slots and reroll stuff.

Of Moose & Men

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
MuhFugginMoose
splatfests r fun
honestly the last one was getting me super salty, but I really want a new splatfest, need to add slots and reroll stuff.
Lol, the only reason I participate in Splatfests is for Snails. I honestly couldn't care less about what the two teams are, I just want my snails so I can scum without using Munnies! xD

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
(Sorry)
Would you guys want Octoweapons? (not the bosses, but like an Octoling replica of diff weapons like the Charger or maybe unique Octo weapons?)

Flareth

Inkling Fleet Admiral
(Sorry)
Would you guys want Octoweapons? (not the bosses, but like an Octoling replica of diff weapons like the Charger or maybe unique Octo weapons?)
Depends. Are we talking about stuff like the Octoshot Replica (ie Octo-themed reskins of existing weapons)? Or something like the Octo Brush (ie new weapons in existing weapon classes, but with an Octarian branding)? Or do you mean entirely new weapon types designed with the Octolings/Octarians in mind (like, I dunno. the Octotrooper Assault Vehicle)?

I'd be down for all three personally, although I don't think the latter idea is as likely.

Flipz

Senior Squid
NNID
FlipzMCL
Hey, that's your taste. Don't be sorry about it. Might as well skip Thanksgiving for this splatfest and focus on Squidmas. And maybe something like "What you like to do in the Snow, Build Snowmen, or Have a Snowball fight?" and then one more for Squidmas, who knows. I just want the Octolings for Squidmas, plz Nintendo?
Oh no...if we get some kind of Splatfest involving snow and/or snowmen, I can already see the FIFTEEN MILLION Miiverse posts saying "Do you want to build a snowman" or some other Frozen reference... >_<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom