• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Octolings vs. Inklings RP (Reboot)

Yin_

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2325-6454-5517
Go ahead and try. You won’t make it very far.” He says forming into his regular form. He turns his arms into 2 hydra splatlings. He charges them up and keeps them there before waiting for their next move.

Agent 507

Inkling
upload_2019-5-1_11-44-36.png“Watch out!” Shouted Joseph as he threw his brush at shade like a spear, quickly swinging his roller to make an ink-like trail around shade, snatching the Octo-shot from coral and sliding down the trail, shooting at shade with the weapon before jumping off and landing in front of the inkling, putting away his roller and quickly trying to punch him in the face.

Cephalobro

Clam uses this opportunity to jump straight at Shade, hoping to knock down one of the Hydra Splatlings, he slams his tentacle on it to force it to fall on the ground, this is when Coral ran to grab his Octo Shot back from Agent 507 and aim it right at Shade. "I won't let a monster like you go after the innocent of my people!" he said to Shade.

Last edited:

Yin_

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2325-6454-5517
Shade gets slapped in the face with the brush which causes him to drop one of the splatlings and the other one is slapped out of his hand. He shoots backwards away from the shots but still gets hit a bit. He roars again but recovers. He pulls his hydras back to him in their ink. He reforms his hands into splattershots and fires on them while running toward them. He forms a splat bomb with one hand and a roller with the other. He throws the bomb and swings at them also.

Cephalobro

Coral and Clam jump out of the way and dodge while Coral shoots at Shade while occasionally turning into his octopus form to jump between ink puddles.

Agent 507

Inkling
upload_2019-5-1_12-12-33.png Joseph misses, stumbling slightly before recovering, running at shade and quickly pulling out his roller in an attempt to smack him in the side away from the Octolings brothers long enough for all three of them to escape.

Yin_

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2325-6454-5517
Shade deforms just in time for the roller to pass right through him. He jumps back and yells “THIS ENDS NOW!” He begins to channel his energy into one gigantic bomb of black ink. This is a last resort for him because it leaves him vurnurable after this because it useses all of his energy.

Cephalobro

Clam yells "Watch out!" before looking for a hiding place, Coral then shoots at Shade one more time to prevent him from using the bomb. "I'm not going to let you use that bomb!" he said.

Yin_

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2325-6454-5517
The ink hits Shade and he cries out in pin, but continues to channel his energy into it at all cost. Finally the bomb take on a crimson hue signifying it’s finished. He throws the bomb towards the group and falls to the ground.

Cephalobro

Coral tries to find a faraway place to Super Jump to, he found a skyscraper farther away from the spot, he turns into his octopus form and grabs Clam's tentacle. Coral yells "Follow me!" to Agent 507 before Super Jumping away holding on to Clam.

Agent 507

Inkling
upload_2019-5-1_12-43-49.png “OH CARP!” He shouted as he splashed a puddle of ink below him, grabbing his brush as he transformed into a squid, jumping in the puddle before launching himself out and towards clam and corals direction.

Cephalobro

As Coral and Clam land onto a skyscraper, they notice that the explosion was huge. Worried, Coral calls the General. "Anemone, are you there, pick up!" General Anemone's voice sounded through, "Yes, what happened? You seem worried.", Coral then explained what happened, "There was this blob monster who somehow can turn into an Inkling for some weird reason, we fought him, but he threw out a giant bomb. I'm calling to make sure that everyone in the neighborhood is okay!", General Anemone then said, "Everyone here is fine, we did hear the explosion, but it was thankfully far away enough for it to not to even reach the tall walls surrounding the neighborhood. Now, I knew there was going to be something strange this time around, remember that we rescued Inklings when we were escaping Octo Valley? Now I know that thing that you encountered was the experiment that I heard the loyalists making."

HighColorSunset

Pro Squid
NNID
AmazingStrange9
Switch Friend Code
SW-0416-0878-7104
Rebekah knew something was wrong, but determined, she turned on her walkie-talkie again. "My name is Rebekah Sasaki, and with me are Lana and Noah Ikeda, Olivia Rose, August Thames, and a newcomer who introduced herself as Azuki Uminota. We're all Octolings. Not all of us speak Inkling well, but we'll try our best to help!"

Rebekah opened her computer and hacked into the security cameras around 507's area so she and her friends could see. "Wow, this was a bad time to call him up," she muttered in Octarian. "At least you're safe for now," she said in Inkling. "We just left Mount Nantai. The others have left to fight, but I'm on mission control, so I'll be helping everyone I can. So...what's the plan?"

Yin_

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2325-6454-5517
Pain.

Great pain.

All there is is pain.

Life is pain.

Pain.

Light.

A bright light.

Wake up.

Wake up.

WAKE UP.

Shade sits up fast, gasping. He falls back down spasming. “He needs the reactor!” A faint but framiliar voice says. “Got it!” Another framiliar voice says. “Alright pulsing in 3...2...1...pulse!” A surge of energy flows through Shade. A deafing roar that can be heard for miles around escapes his throat. “That worked! Do it again!” Once again, another road is heard, but this time it sounds like something that would make a demon shiver in fear.

He opens his eyes. Many framiliar inklings are surround him. “...Yin...Para...?” A weak call comes from Shade. “Hey there bud. You used too much again eh?” Yin smiles at him. “Yeah...” Shade answers back returning the smile. “You can’t rest too long, we need you back out there. A shipment is coming in and we need you to pick it up. Can you do that?” Parallax says to Shade with a grim nod. Shade sighs but sits up with no pain and full of energy. “I can’t get any rest around here, can I?” He says. He walks out of the building that is his home and transforms once more, flying toward the shipment.

(BTW Yin and Parallax aren’t going to be characters that interact with other characters except for Shade. Think of them as NPCs.)

HighColorSunset

Pro Squid
NNID
AmazingStrange9
Switch Friend Code
SW-0416-0878-7104
Via approaches Shade with her Dualies, then stops. "An Inkling," she tells herself quietly, a bit surprised. She puts her weapon away, then looks around. She doesn't speak enough Inkling to talk to him, but she starts shooting enemy Octolings in an attempt to show her support for the Inkling team. Lana joins in with her Brella, and Noah with his Splattershot. August and Azuki work together to help hold them off.

Agent 507

Inkling
upload_2019-5-2_8-13-40.png Joseph fell down with a slight screech before landing behind the Octo brothers on his back, a loud sickening crack was heard as he groaned “I probably transformed back too quickly....” he stands up, rather weakly as he bent to the side, another crack was heard before he stood straight back up “There we go.”

upload_2019-5-2_8-15-39.png “You two okay?” He asks clam and coral with an eyebrow raised.

Cephalobro

Coral replied, "We're fine.", then Clam said "You know Coral, you could've told me you were going to Super Jump. It was a little bit disorienting the way you brought me here."

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom