• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Octolings vs. Inklings RP (Reboot)

Cephalobro

Coral said "Yes!" in excitement, knowing his brother, Clam, who is an Octotrooper won't need to go into hiding after this war is over.

HighColorSunset

Pro Squid
NNID
AmazingStrange9
Switch Friend Code
SW-0416-0878-7104
"It was a mistranslation!" Rebekah replied over the radio. "And he meant that he could repair a weapon and give it to you...that's what he used to do when he worked with the Octarians. We don't work with them anymore. *sigh* Ever heard of the Calamari Inkantation?"

Cephalobro

Clam replied, placing the map of Inkopolis down for the others to see, "We managed to fight off Octavio's Octarians who were near our neighborhood, thanks to the help of that inky guy and our collective effort to defeat many who were too stubborn to leave. This is a good start, since now, the enemy has no chance of becoming unstoppable. If we are able to find our friends, we can combine our strength in numbers to drive Octavio's minions right back to their base. Once we corner them when they are at their weakest, we win the war."

Agent 507

Inkling
upload_2019-5-3_13-21-19.png “So what are you suggesting? We try and hit em with brute force while they’re weakened?” He asks, his arms crossed as he looks over the map.

Cephalobro

Coral says "That's exactly the plan, not giving them any room to breathe will guarantee us victory, but that's easier said than done. His army doesn't go down easily. When we fought against his army before, his elites managed to corner us one time." Clam then decided to talk about what others of their species can do. "If his army is great in numbers, we have a stockpile of Inkstrikes in our neighborhood and some expert Octostrikers who have great aiming, we can use that to reduce the enemy numbers before attacking the enemy Octarians head on. But they must be clumped together for the Inktrikes to be effective."

Yin_

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2325-6454-5517
Yes I’ve heard of it. Who hasn’t?” Then he puts two and two together. “Oh. That makes sense. Well then, I won’t kill you.” He sighs. “I was really hoping to find someone to eat today...” he sees a octoling in the behind them and smiles. He dashes forward and laches onto a octoling (it’s not one of yours btw it’s just a random character). He begins devouring it while being surrounded by tendrils of black and crimson ink. When he is finished, there is nothing left except for a octoling spirit flying off. He stands up like nothing happened and wipes his mouth. “Well looks like I got my wish.

@HighColorSunset

Agent 507

Inkling
upload_2019-5-3_13-37-48.png “Not meaning to sound on the offense, but that kinda sounds like suicide, Right into enemy territory?” He shakes his head before sighing and thinking it over “Do you think you could get some of your people to attack from the front while I come in from the side? We would have the strategical advantage over them if we did that, Considering I use a roller and a brush, I would be able to get about 4 or 5 at a time.”

Cephalobro

Clam replies "Alright, Coral will contact the General to tell him of your plan." Coral then calls General Anemone, "General, it's me again, can you hear this suggestion of how we can attack?" to which Anemone replied, "Sure!"

Coral explained "Once we engage Octavio's minions, sending some troops to attack them at the front will give us time for strategical advances." then Anemone said, "Go on." to which Coral replied "This way, we can surround them, weaken their numbers and force them to surrender, if they don't, we launch Inkstrikes right on his army. This will be easier to do now that we got an Inkling here helping us win this war.", Anemone then said "Great plan! Just call me when I need to send them, I don't want to put them in danger needlessly."

Coral then said "Okay, talk to you soon." before hanging up the call.

Agent 507

Inkling
upload_2019-5-5_18-34-19.png "Hmm..You might wanna tell him to save those inkstrikes instead of wasting em, I'm sure we can get them with one or two and he should save the rest"

Cephalobro

Coral says "We will tell that to him later, once I call him to send one, I will tell him to send only one Octostriker to accompany us once the time is right." Clam agrees, "We only have a few Octostrikers back in our neighborhood, so we need to be careful and not let them get splatted while they launch an Inkstrike." he said.

Agent 507

Inkling
upload_2019-5-6_8-4-41.png Joseph grinned before saying with pride “You can count on me.” His thoughts trailed before he took a deep breath and retained a serious look.

upload_2019-5-6_8-5-46.png “Okay, I’m not gonna lie to you guys..Some of your people may die during this, if you want to back out now, that’s fine.”

Cephalobro

As the two brothers contemplated what they could do about this, they decided on a strategy that reduces the risk of casualties. Coral says "We could have some of our Octosnipers picking off the more dangerous enemies from afar. They would be confused and distracted, which will be the perfect time to send in our own troops to attack while the enemy is disorganized." Clam then added, "Throwing a few bombs in their direction will cause even more of a mess to them, once they are uncoordinated, we can overpower them with our own army. An uncoordinated army is a weak army, no matter the number."

Agent 507

Inkling
upload_2019-5-6_9-2-57.png Josephs expression looked of one of shock and surprise as he blinked a few times “That...Actually sounds like a good idea, I had no Idea you two were strategists.”

Cephalobro

Coral said with a confident expression, "Our General is an expert on war, in fact, his tactics during the last war were the reason why we managed to survive despite the odds being heavily stacked against us." Clam then adds, "His skills kind of rubbed off on us during that war, he told us everything that needed to be done before the missions that we took."

Coral continued with the plan, "Anyways, once we get there, we will launch Splat Bombs from a variety of sides, to help with that, some Octobombers will be sent. Once the Splat Bombs are launched, we attack the enemy before they can recover their positions."

Agent 507

Inkling
upload_2019-5-6_11-43-31.png Joseph nods before replying “And what about the remaining octarian soldiers in the city? I know my fellow agents are going after them, but there are only 3 of us..I suppose we’ll figure it out when we get back from this, make sure to radio your friends and let them know the plan.” He looks around before smirking. “Unless they know it already.”

Cephalobro

"Once the General sees that the enemy has been weakened, he will send the rest to finish off the Octarians in the city." Coral said. Clam then adds, "The Octarians in the city will be forced to go back to the base we are attacking, a perfect opportunity for the General to send troops to block their path, our Elites will still guard the door to the neighborhood. Effectively making the escape impossible for the enemy."

Coral then says something, "Just tell your agents to not confuse our friends with the enemy, you will be able to tell the groups apart thanks to the enemy only having red tentacles while my friends have tentacles of a variety different colors."

Agent 507

Inkling
upload_2019-5-6_12-2-59.png He nods to the brothers before speaking into his own radio “All agents patrolling inkopolis, report in, this is agent 507. There are many octarians going to be within the abandoned area of the city, do not be alarmed, they are not with the man responsible for inkopolis’ attack, the only ones you need to worry about are the red ones. Repeat, friendlies in the abandoned section, do not attack the multi-colored ones.”

Cephalobro

Coral then calls General Anemone "General, this is a great opportunity! Some more Inklings are going to help us win this war, no need to be afraid of sending in troops to clear out the city of enemy attacks!", the General then replied with, "That's great! Going to send out some Octocopters and Twintacle Octotroopers to block Octavio's minions from escaping once our ally manages to corner them!"

From the neighborhood doors, many Octocopters and Twintacle Octotroopers can be seen exiting, now waiting for the next order from Anemone.

Agent 507

Inkling
upload_2019-5-6_12-25-52.png A couple of agents responded to the radio with a “Roger” or “10-4” in acknowledgment “There, that should give you guys some access to the city..now, when I give the signal” he pulls out a black colored splattershot and made an air shooting gesture with it “Tell your general to send his troops towards the center of inkopolis, there, we’ll split into four groups throughout the storm drains leading out of the city, have your snipers take their position, I’ll take a small group of your people with me to hide and when you guys start attacking, we’ll jump in and catch them off guard, then we use the ink bombs and ink strikes to make them go into a disarray.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom