• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Octolings vs. Inklings RP (Reboot)

Agent 507

Inkling
upload_2019-5-2_10-16-8.png Joseph sighs as he replies “That’s a relief..” he then reaches for his radio and begins to speak into it “Sorry for the delay miss, we just had a bit of a mix-up. Anyways, the best you can do to help is find any civilian left in the city or captured by the octarians, free them, and then guide them somewhere safe.” He looks to the Octo brothers and then speaks “Until you hear from me, I want radio silence, understood miss..?”

Cephalobro

Coral and Clam discuss how they are going to tackle this situation, "Where is Mount Nantai?" Coral asks, Clam replies "Near Octo Valley, but considering what happened to the loyalists when they encountered Shade, we need to find our friends before they get attacked by him!"

Yin_

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2325-6454-5517
Shade stops for a minute and observes the fight. “Hmmm...they are obviously not with the enemy...but what is their purpose?” He mutters to himself. He waits until the rest of the octolings are defeated before half transforming so he can contain the basic shape of a inkling but can still glide/fly. He glides over to them looking like a walking shadow. He stops in front of them and reforms. “What is your purpose?” He asks, ink dripping off of him.

@HighColorSunset

Cephalobro

Coral then decides to call General Anemone again. "General, are you there?" the General's voice sounded through again. "What's wrong now?" he asked. "Well..." Coral started, "We don't know if the Octolings you sent to scout Mount Nantai are there anymore.", General Anemone replied, "They are not there anymore, the communication devices that I gave them tracks their location, one seems to have been separated from the others, while the others seem to have come closer to the neighborhood.", this statement instantly made Coral shudder from fear, his worry became much worse now that some of his friends might have possibly encountered Shade. "A-alright, I-I'll c-call you later.", Coral says before hanging up.

Cephalobro

Clam said "Coral called our General to know the location of our Octolings, while one of them separated from the group, the others went to a location where Shade is at right now. He is very worried about them knowing they are near the monster that we have just escaped."

Agent 507

Inkling
upload_2019-5-2_12-42-19.png “Hmm...Look, I wanted to apologize for earlier, I wasn’t accusing you of being with Octavio’s soldiers, this whole war just has me freaked out, it’s my first mission and I’ve already seen some things that’ll make me question stuff..” He said with a grief stricken expression on his face.

Cephalobro

"It's cool", Coral said, "We are just trying to protect innocent Octarians from any and all threats." Clam then decided to talk, "We are mostly trying to protect our neighborhood since most Octarians who escaped with us live there, it's also the prime target for that DJ. If we let him take that neighborhood, we lost the war since he would be unstoppable."

Last edited:

HighColorSunset

Pro Squid
NNID
AmazingStrange9
Switch Friend Code
SW-0416-0878-7104
Via didn't understand him. Thankfully, August did. "We are fighting for the side of Inklings," he explained, his husky voice carrying a notable accent, "because they are the ones who saved us. Now that we are free, we can finally know what is right and do what we really need to. The army was...not satisfactory."

Cephalobro

Coral finally contacts the other Octolings, hoping they are okay. "August, are you there? I need to know if you're okay!" he paused and then continued, "I don't want to alarm you, but if you see an Inkling who can become a blob, be careful! He almost cost my life, Clam's life and the life of an Inkling who's helping us here! Thankfully, all three of us are safe, I hope you're safe as well. Let's meet up somewhere so that we increase our chances of winning this war!"

Last edited:

HighColorSunset

Pro Squid
NNID
AmazingStrange9
Switch Friend Code
SW-0416-0878-7104
"Hold on," Rebekah said. "Don't try to kill him just yet. Something's happening between him and my team. They're talking to each other."

Cephalobro

"Alright, I'll be waiting, but if I do hear your team getting attacked, I'll come to save them." Coral replied, keeping his communicator on.

Yin_

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2325-6454-5517
Shade crosses his arms. “How do I know you aren’t trying to double cross me?” Shade says dubiously. “Because I’ll let you know...” He forms his arms into inkswords. “It will not end for you.” He turns his arms back into its regular form. He begins to pace around them. “And how do I know that you aren’t going to kill me? Or kidnap me? Or EXPERIMENT on me?!” That last sentence is spoken with pure malice, his face deforming.

Cephalobro

Holding the map of Inkopolis in his tentacle, Clam says "Yes they are, we are trying to find them before anything bad happens to them."

Agent 507

Inkling
upload_2019-5-3_12-47-18.png “I see...So, tell me more about this ‘Neighborhood’ of yours, I would also like to know what brought so many Octolings here from Octo Valley. Aside from this Octavio of course.”

HighColorSunset

Pro Squid
NNID
AmazingStrange9
Switch Friend Code
SW-0416-0878-7104
August gasped. "Who experimented on you? Even if we were in the army, we would be mostly training and repairing weapons! Besides, we are too young to be in the army! I only just came of age, and most everyone else in my team is younger than me! But no matter. I wish to help fight with the Octarians."

A voice came from the radio on his hip. "FIGHT the Octarians! Not fight WITH them!"

"Today is not a good time to be bad at Inkling," August muttered nervously, before looking back at Shade. "I can repair a weapon to you if you would like. That is the best thing I am good at."

(Note: Currently, Rebekah, August, Lana and Noah are the only ones who speak Inkling. Via just got to the surface and Azuki only sided with the Inklings recently.)

Cephalobro

Coral explained, "Octolings and many tentacle Octarians founded the neighborhood in an abandoned part of Inkopolis, this purpose is to mainly give the tentacle Octarians a safe place to live while the Octolings try to get them accepted into the city. It is more like a little town, what we were currently doing is the reunification between the Ringed Octarians and the Crimson Octarians, then we will work having great relations with Inkopolis since we can watch each other's backs. The reason why we came to the surface is that Octo Valley was crumbling, we were forced to go to the surface if we were to survive. By the time we got here, the entirety of Octo Valley crumbled, but thankfully, only after we have escaped."

Last edited:

Agent 507

Inkling
upload_2019-5-3_13-0-22.png “That sounds awful...” he said aloud before he began contemplating on what his next move should be

upload_2019-5-3_13-1-15.png His expression brightened as he spoke again “Hey, I have an Idea, How ‘bout you help me out clearing things here in inkopolis, and I’ll make sure your tentacle octarian friends are welcome in inkopolis, what do you say?”

Yin_

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2325-6454-5517
Shade scoffs. “How would you repair my weapon? I AM the weapon!” He says, forming his arms into dualies, chargers, splatlings, and many other types of weapons. “As for the experimentations, I have said too much already. My past could...” he pauses for a moment. “How do you say it...catch up to me? And I’ll let you know, my past is not something you will know about. ” He becomes more deformed and adopts a small crimson hue surrounding him because he remembed his past. “And you are working with the octarians, you said? ” he reforms his arms back into the swords. “Give me a reason why I should not kill you right now. And choose your words very carefully. I don’t like my time being wasted.” He snarls.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom