• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Off Topic Art thread!

ForteReborn

Inkling Commander
NNID
ForteReborn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5389-7346-0792
Alright boys, and girls. Time for more art extravaganza! I must apologize, I've been updating like crazy but my creative motion is fluid in my veins, so I am partially beef with plenty of ideas. These are fellow concepts, but some of which will be used for inktober for just little stories to work with so I will keep going with it.

DKS077VV4AAKEtJ.jpg DKML1grV4AEz8zL.jpg DKS0-eZVoAAK1HY.jpg DKS1j2nVYAIj9Vg.jpg dorthyconceptpart2png.png

ZEROrevive

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
ZEROrevive
Switch Friend Code
SW-0412-8620-8627
I started doing Inktober, and for my first day, I went with doing one of my original characters..."Versdo". Its a two headed creature that can go from run mode, to flight mode, just by flipping itself over. Hence "Vers" (Reverse) and "do" (Double).

The word theme from the official Inktober prompt list was Swift, So I had this one running.

ForteReborn

Inkling Commander
NNID
ForteReborn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5389-7346-0792
Right on time, too. Been missing you from here, you need to post more art!

ForteReborn

Inkling Commander
NNID
ForteReborn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5389-7346-0792
Wow, nice stuff. I wish I had time to participate in Inktober...
I was cutting it close today with a newer entry, but won't show it till I have a few more to put here. I don't want to spam the thread too much. So yes, it is a bit of a pain but worth it.

SquidKid85

Inkling Commander
NNID
ROBnWatch
Switch Friend Code
SW-2518-9259-3787
I was cutting it close today with a newer entry, but won't show it till I have a few more to put here. I don't want to spam the thread too much. So yes, it is a bit of a pain but worth it.
Ya but you have no idea how much of a pain it would be for me, considering my already filled schedule.

ForteReborn

Inkling Commander
NNID
ForteReborn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5389-7346-0792
Ya but you have no idea how much of a pain it would be for me, considering my already filled schedule.
Yes, and if you are not used to speed drawing, it makes it even more hectic. I was recently given a free chicken who is suffering from fatty liver syndrome (Fatty liver is basically obesity in chickens if you didn't know), so I was stuck all day tending to it and had to rush to the dentist after having it scheduled today, ugh. Also out of nowhere felt like cleaning some of the chicken coops out. (Have three of them.)

Thankfully I can kinda slow down since we constructed a temporary cage for the new chicken to recover, and finally get some exercise.

And my parrots...Can't seem to have a day without doing something animal related, and having enough time to do things at night.

Now random, but I heard may was a month for drawing nothing but mermaids every day. I couldn't stand that. That is probably one of the other challenges I know besides inktober, but I prefer that one the best because you can just do anything as long as it is ink related.

the

Inkling Commander
image.png
I drew this over the Summer because of a discussion my friends were having about Pokemon Heartgold and Soulsilver. Now that I'm playing Gold on the virtual console I expect it's about to become all-too-relevant...

ZEROrevive

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
ZEROrevive
Switch Friend Code
SW-0412-8620-8627
Inktober Day 5 wanted something long...so here's a vague attempt at a Najarala from Monster Hunter.

ForteReborn

Inkling Commander
NNID
ForteReborn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5389-7346-0792
Sorry if I have been extremely absent, Inktober has me completely occupied, but that isn't a bad thing. What it does mean is that I have more pictures to show off, which is truly amazing!

DLttZm0U8AAddZ7.jpg DL0hWeUXcAEQitC.jpg DMA-JTUUQAEE9v-.jpg DMJL9ICUIAAbLW7.jpg cacklettasketchtree.png

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
I did a little drawing of Cuphead. Not as good as everyone elses art here, but I liked the way it turned since it was my first time doing a draw that doesn't give me enormous amounts of cringe.

ForteReborn

Inkling Commander
NNID
ForteReborn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5389-7346-0792
I did a little drawing of Cuphead. Not as good as everyone elses art here, but I liked the way it turned since it was my first time doing a draw that doesn't give me enormous amounts of cringe.
It isn't bad, I drew like that when I was 15, but considering it takes a lot of drawing to get 'good'. So don't expect one picture to be a prime example of how many it takes to make a single. People seem to mistaken that, and forget about it.

My art is actually drafted before I even make a finish product, and it takes hundreds, and hundreds of drawings to reach a perfect picture. Also don't bash or compare yourself to other artist, learn from them and be positive about it. Art today seems to be too dreaded with people worrying about being good when they should worry about just having fun, and enjoying it.

Really, it is like any other hobby if you put your mind to it. To be honest, I keep repeating this to everyone, but please take in mind I do not want people coming onto this thread and bashing themselves. I want people to see other artist, styles, and be inspired by them. I hate it when people are conflicted or afraid of someone being good, and lets be honest, there are going to be people doing better than you as with me.

ForteReborn

Inkling Commander
NNID
ForteReborn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5389-7346-0792
I am becoming exhausted due to inktober, but holding out till the very last day. There is one inktober picture I can't show due to exposed genitals, so it has to be censored by digital means, bllllaaah...(It isn't R-18, but for reasons, I will add a inkling icon on it due to how corocoro censors.)

DMONc0UU8AAgfMc.jpg DMTWq6eUEAAKK77.jpg DMYU93uVoAARkND.jpg DMd1UC3VoAAHCCt.jpg DMi5hbHXcAA8V5R.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom