• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Official Splatoon Art Contest

The official Splatoon Tumblr announced today that they are holding an art contest!

Starting today and running until the launch of the game on May 29th, anyone from the US or Canada (excluding Quebec) can post up their Splatoon fan art on Tumblr with the tags #Splatoon, #GetInked and #NintendoContestEntry.

The grand prize winner will receive a Wii U and copy of Splatoon, while 5 more first place winners will receive a copy of Splatoon.

Check out the contest details on the Tumblr post and read the official rules for the contest on Google+

Warchamp7

Comments

I personally cant draw, but I already preordered the game and have a wii u, so it wouldn't really benefit me to win. I did pass this on to a friend who is majoring in art, though.

Good luck to all the participants of this contest! Hope we get a winner from here. That'd be cool.

Yeah I already pre ordered Splatoon and own a Wii U, so even if I could draw, I would probably pass this off.

I'm not too good at drawing(some stuff on DeviantArt for another forum). I'm hoping to do this for a lark starting in May. If I do manage to get a Wii U though(I already have one), I will give it to one of the lucky people on here(not that me winning is really that great a chance), but if I manage to get the game, then I don't plan on giving that away, as I'm planning on going digital for this. Also I believe anyone should enter this as it is basically a free chance to get the game and console bundle(even if your drawing skills aren't that great). Good luck to all!

Last edited:
I want to go all out on this one. I just want to see if I can get Nintendo to notice me, hahaha. I don't need the prize. If I get one, I just will find a way to give it to someone that will appreciate it.

I want to go all out on this one. I just want to see if I can get Nintendo to notice me, hahaha. I don't need the prize. If I get one, I just will find a way to give it to someone that will appreciate it.
That's so nice :)

I can't draw and thus can't enter the contest, but I can't wait to look through the entries! I love looking through art of things I enjoy. :):)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom