• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Official Splatoon Fan Art Thread!

Goont

Inkling Cadet
NNID
PrankingMaster
It's been a while since I've posted artwork here, and since my newest ones are all Splatoon, why not share them? These are vector graphics, so they're all super smooth digital artwork. (Man, working with enclosed polygons is a bit of a hassle.) But hey, here they are!

I love how the Inklings text in the hub, so I just had to illustrate a slice of Inkling life.

And here's Evil Callie. This design is always so fun to draw.

Keee

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-0554-9715-4212

I drew Callie in an original outfit back in fall. I plan on getting back into doodles since I haven't for a while. Paper with pencil and ink. I am poopy at digital shizz

Burger earrings, Takoyaki hairclip in a bun, gooey life vest crop top with puffy shorts akin to her default dress, and squid flips

Last edited:

ZEROrevive

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
ZEROrevive
Switch Friend Code
SW-0412-8620-8627
I've been busy lately, but it hasn't fully taken me away from doing Splatoon related art. Here's a few I've done within this past year so far, taken from my twitter page. Mostly Splat Manga related.

GLOVES 3746378264.png

INKFALL 2476323.png

...and a few others bellow:

EGING 783642876.png RIDER 37324682364.png Aoi Graffiti 283765487326.png

Goont

Inkling Cadet
NNID
PrankingMaster
I saw this girl really enjoying a drink in Inkopolis, but she had a mask on. Instead of asking questions, I just drew her instead.

Reactions: the

kunoichi squid

Inkling Cadet
Been a while since my brother put together a montage, but he finally finished another one. He says this may or may not be his last one due to all the issues I've stated previously. I think all the drawings are self-explanatory; if not, let me know and I'll answer any questions you have. Enjoy!

kunoichi squid

Inkling Cadet
I was in for a surprise recently! Steven, my brother who does the montages, came up with a new one. He did this to surprise and cheer me up; he says he misses seeing my smile and me just being happy overall. He also says this is to show some of his newer characters off! Anyway, I just had to share this image with all of you!

(If you can't see it, here's the link to the picture on deviant art https://orig00.deviantart.net/93d8/f/2018/192/0/5/surprise_montage_by_ainjeluv-dcgx0ml.jpg )

Last edited:

kunoichi squid

Inkling Cadet
For my brother's latest montage, please just look at my deviant art page; I can't post it here for certain reasons. Anyway, hope you enjoy it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom