One man's trash, is another man's treasure!

Jinx129

Senior Squid
NNID
Jinx129
@vtroid5, It took 9 mothersquidding hours, but I finally got it purified! Thanks a ton mate and just lemme know when you're able to order it back!

So how exactly are you getting these pure? Every time I order something from Spyke, I never get more than the first slot with the sub I wanted 3x of. Sometimes I don't even get all 3 slots and then have to pay to add them back. So yeah, I'm real curious as to how you are getting the items from Spyke as ordered. Someone please tell me.

Lonely_Dolphin

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Einsam_Delphin
So how exactly are you getting these pure? Every time I order something from Spyke, I never get more than the first slot with the sub I wanted 3x of. Sometimes I don't even get all 3 slots and then have to pay to add them back. So yeah, I'm real curious as to how you are getting the items from Spyke as ordered. Someone please tell me.
Getting lucky with Spyke having the first two slots, then save scumming the third slot until it matches the first two. This method is more reliable and plausible than just re-rolling normally, but still requires lot's o luck!

Azza

Pro Squid
NNID
Barricade31
I'm pissed because I haven't even had two subs from that spiky haired slug in over two weeks.

Mendax

Pro Squid
NNID
hazzahbazzah
I've got a Takaroka Mesh with 3 Special Charge Ups, as well as Red Hi-Tops with 3 Swim Speed Ups.
I've been re-rolling to try and get a shiny Varsity Jacket, but no luck yet.

SquiddiamFancyson

Inkling Cadet
NNID
DowntownMountain
I've got a Takaroka Mesh with 3 Special Charge Ups, as well as Red Hi-Tops with 3 Swim Speed Ups.
I've been re-rolling to try and get a shiny Varsity Jacket, but no luck yet.
I have a pure varsity jacket if you fancy giving it a shot.

Switch Friend Code
SW-7067-7083-1429
These are the best I've got:
:head_hat001: | :ability_inksavermain: | :ability_inksaversub::ability_inksaversub::ability_inksaversub:
:head_met000: | :ability_inkrecovery: | :ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn:

I'm pretty much always wearing my Jungle Hat unless I'm using a sniper, so if anyone plays with me, it should be pretty easy to get that one. Tell me if you want the Bike Helmet though :) I'm usually playing from 6-8pm EST on weekdays.

NNID: Pyromonkey37 (Don't ask)

As for what I'd like:
:head_first: | :ability_inkrecovery: | :ability_damage::ability_damage::ability_damage:
:clothes_tly007: | :ability_damage: | :ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery:
:shoes_sht004: | :ability_damage: | :ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery:
:shoes_sht007: | :ability_runspeed: | :ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery:
:clothes_tes003: | :ability_coldblooded: | :ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery:
:head_msn000: | :ability_runspeed: | :ability_swimspeed::ability_unknown::ability_unknown:
:clothes_tel006: | :ability_swimspeed: | :ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed:
:shoes_lts000: | :ability_swimspeed: | :ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed:
:shoes_bot003: | :ability_inkresistance: | :ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed:
:shoes_shi005: | :ability_inkresistance: | :ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed:
:head_hbd003: | :ability_comeback: | :ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery:
:clothes_tes001: | :ability_runspeed: | :ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery:
:shoes_bot000: | :ability_quickrespawn: | :ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed:
:ability_unknown: | :ability_quicksuperjump: | :ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn:
:clothes_first: | :ability_quickrespawn: | :ability_damage::ability_damage::ability_damage:
:shoes_shi000: | :ability_inksavermain: | :ability_quicksuperjump::ability_quicksuperjump::ability_quicksuperjump:

Any help getting any of these would be appreciated :)

Last edited:

General Pikmin

Inkling
NNID
ORANGEtheGORILLA
Ok so...
NNID: orangethegorilla
So I'm looking for
Acerola Rain Boots| :ability_defenseup:main |:ability_runspeed:x3 sub
(It dosent have a picture)
Also whenever I buy gear from someone, I don't get the sub weapons... What do I do?

Switch Friend Code
SW-7067-7083-1429
Getting lucky with Spyke having the first two slots, then save scumming the third slot until it matches the first two. This method is more reliable and plausible than just re-rolling normally, but still requires lot's o luck!
Sorry if this is a dumb question, but can you explain what exactly save scumming is and how it works?

Last edited:

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS
I got a few new tripls; le lo tops ink saver sub and 3x special saver and Retro Specs; quick respawn 3x ink saver main.

I also have ninja swim shirt with 3x damage up. Jungle hat with ink saver main and 3X ink saver sub. As well as rectro sweat with defense up and 3x damage up; and baby jelly shirt with 3x ink saver main.

Ace

Inkling
NNID
Resource
I know it's a long shot and that the brands don't favor the sub chances, but would anyone happen to have any of the gear listed below? If so please PM me or send me a friend request NNID: Resource. Thanks for your time.

:head_eye002:: :ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery: OR :ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed: Or a Mix of Both
:head_ncp003:: :ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed: OR :ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery: OR :ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain:

:clothes_swt006:: :ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery:

:shoes_shi005:: :ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain: OR :ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery:

Strapping REDS : :ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery: OR :ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed: Or a Mix of Both

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS
mhm i have two for the anchor you can try your luck for the third one (i havent added a slot yet)

Ace

Inkling
NNID
Resource
mhm i have two for the anchor you can try your luck for the third one (i havent added a slot yet)
You know I think I might try my luck, I'll shoot you a friend request. Let me know when you're available thanks a bunch.

Njok

Bouncer
I know it's a long shot and that the brands don't favor the sub chances, but would anyone happen to have any of the gear listed below? If so please PM me or send me a friend request NNID: Resource. Thanks for your time.

:head_eye002:: :ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed:
Lol this is weird, I have that actually.

Also got a shiny sporty bobble hat but not with the subs you are looking for (i have 3 SCU on it).

As for the shoes, make life easy for yourself because the high tops favour swim speed and the strapping reds favour ISM. You don't need a shiny in that case. Unless it's for fashion purposes in which case good luck / rip (scratch the one that doesn't apply :P)

Ace

Inkling
NNID
Resource
Lol this is weird, I have that actually.

Also got a shiny sporty bobble hat but not with the subs you are looking for (i have 3 SCU on it).

As for the shoes, make life easy for yourself because the high tops favour swim speed and the strapping reds favour ISM. You don't need a shiny in that case. Unless it's for fashion purposes in which case good luck / rip (scratch the one that doesn't apply :p)
Could you please add me so that I can attempt to obtain your goggles? My NNID is 'Resource'. Leave a comment or PM once you're ready.

Njok

Bouncer
Could you please add me so that I can attempt to obtain your goggles? My NNID is 'Resource'. Leave a comment or PM once you're ready.
Will do but i won't be on until tomorrow morning (it's 8:36 AM here now). I'll pm you when i am around to see if you are as well.

Lonely_Dolphin

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Einsam_Delphin
Sorry if this is a dumb question, but can you explain what exactly save scumming is and how it works?
Having two save files, one of which you use as a back-up. When you roll bad on the main file just copy your back-up over it. You'll need an external storage like a USB flash drive, and it'd be a lot faster if you have a physical copy of the game. Also I have almost all the gear you're looking for, but if you're able to save scum it'd be easier to get it that way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom