• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

One man's trash, is another man's treasure!

SquiliamTentacles

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Mr_Squigggles
I have a almost pure :clothes_shirt006: with :ability_inksavermain:main :ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain::ability_inkrecovery: if anybody wants it. Also got a :clothes_tly007: with :ability_damage:main and :ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery::ability_specialcharge: subs, a :shoes_sht002: with :ability_inkresistance:main and:ability_inkrecovery::ability_inksavermain::ability_inkrecovery: subs, a :head_eye004: with :ability_tenacity: main and :ability_specialsaver::ability_inksavermain::ability_specialsaver: subs, and a Strapping Reds with :ability_inkresistance:main and :ability_quickrespawn::ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain: subs if anyone wants doubles.

NNID: Mr_Squigggles

Flareon

Inkling
NNID
bouquet_grise
Does somebody have gear that is purely Bomb range up?

I have the Turqoise Kicks :shoes_lts002::ability_specialcharge: + :ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed:
The Tan work boots :shoes_bot001::ability_bombrange:+:ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed:

And an interesting Golf Visor (the transparent one) :ability_bombrange:+:ability_specialcharge::ability_bombrange::ability_specialcharge:
Also the grey squidofrce sweat with cold blooded and the three damage ups. But I have seen many people with this before.

I also have the aloha shirt with:clothes_shirt005::ability_inkrecovery:+:ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery:, But I don't want to ruing th trend with silly RNG. (If somebody can help me save scum this to a Pure alohe, please tell!)

SquiliamTentacles

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Mr_Squigggles
Does somebody have gear that is purely Bomb range up?I also have the aloha shirt with:clothes_shirt005::ability_inkrecovery:+:ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery:, But I don't want to ruing th trend with silly RNG. (If somebody can help me save scum this to a Pure alohe, please tell!)
You can find a friend who also plays the game, than have them order it. Once they get all the abilities, order the shirt daily. Then, if it is :ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery::ability_unknown: , buy it and manually level it up. Repeat until the gear is perfect. Of course, it's pricey, but it is the best way I know to get the shirt legit.

Lonely_Dolphin

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Einsam_Delphin
I have a almost pure :clothes_shirt006: with :ability_inksavermain:main :ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain::ability_inkrecovery: if anybody wants it.

NNID: Mr_Squigggles
Oh yes I absolutely would! Will add you in a bit!

Does somebody have gear that is purely Bomb range up?
I also have the aloha shirt with:clothes_shirt005::ability_inkrecovery:+:ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery:, But I don't want to ruing th trend with silly RNG. (If somebody can help me save scum this to a Pure alohe, please tell!)
That's my next project, pure pilot goggles! I'll let yal know once I've gotten the first two sub abilitys to be bomb range up. Also I can help ya with making that Aloha shirt pure.

Flareon

Inkling
NNID
bouquet_grise
Oh yes I absolutely would! Will add you in a bit!

That's my next project, pure pilot goggles! I'll let yal know once I've gotten the first two sub abilitys to be bomb range up. Also I can help ya with making that Aloha shirt pure.
Awesome! Do we add each other and start today so that you can receive the Alohe shirt tomorrow?

Lonely_Dolphin

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Einsam_Delphin
Awesome! Do we add each other and start today so that you can receive the Alohe shirt tomorrow?
Well my orders are full for today, but I'll send ya a friend request in preparation for tomorrow!

NNID
Shadowinvadr
Hey, I have quite a few triples. I do want some shiny/pure gear but my orders are full with them, so I'd like to try and give back to squidboards for helping me out with gear. Here's a list of all triples that I have at the moment:

Edit: Got my first shiny today. :shoes_sht002: = :ability_inkresistance: + :ability_bombrange::ability_bombrange::ability_bombrange:

Edit 2: Another. Strapping Reds (August Update) = :ability_inkresistance: + :ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed:

Edit 3: Got a pure Cycle King Cap (August Update) = :ability_defenseup: + :ability_defenseup::ability_defenseup::ability_defenseup:

Headgear

:head_cap002: = :ability_defenseup: + :ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge:
:head_cap005: = :ability_specialcharge: + :ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn:
:head_ncp003: = :ability_tenacity: + :ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn: (Infinitely better than the Squidvader IMO)
:head_first: = :ability_inkrecovery: + :ability_damage::ability_damage::ability_damage:

Clothes

:clothes_amb000:
= :ability_inkrecovery: + :ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge:
:clothes_plo001: = :ability_runspeed: + :ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge:
:clothes_tes003:= :ability_coldblooded: + :ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery:
:clothes_swt006: = :ability_coldblooded: + :ability_damage::ability_damage::ability_damage:
:clothes_vest002: = :ability_coldblooded: + :ability_inksaversub::ability_inksaversub::ability_inksaversub:
:clothes_tes005: = :ability_damage: + :ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed:
Shirt and Tie (August Update) = :ability_specialsaver: + :ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain:

Shoes

:shoes_bot003:= :ability_inkresistance: +:ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed:
Strapping Reds (August Update) = :ability_inkresistance: + :ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain:
R.I.P

:shoes_shi005: = :ability_inkresistance: + :ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed:

And I also have a few non-triples that I still find very good, or even better than the intended triple:

Headgear

Sun Visor (August Update)
= :ability_bombrange: + :ability_inkrecovery::ability_bombrange::ability_inkrecovery:

:head_vis001: = :ability_specialcharge: + :ability_inksaversub::ability_specialcharge::ability_inksaversub:

:head_hbd002: = :ability_damage: + :ability_quicksuperjump::ability_quicksuperjump::ability_damage:

:head_eye005: = :ability_damage: + :ability_specialduration::ability_specialduration::ability_damage:

Clothes

:clothes_tes000:
= :ability_inksaversub: + :ability_damage::ability_inksaversub::ability_damage:

Shoes

:shoes_sht002:
= :ability_inkresistance: + :ability_defenseup::ability_damage::ability_damage: R.I.P

My NNID is McToffin, and if you want to order anything then message me on squidboards before adding me. I don't have a set time when I play, but if you message me I can get on and do a private.
Can I order that cycle king cap off you? I have a pure baby jelly shirt and Ink Resistance shoes with x3 damage up or x3 special duration up.

zmop

Inkling Cadet
NNID
zorgmop
Looking for anyone who has the Dark Urban Vest 3 slotted with Defense Up and or the Blue Moto Boots 3 slotted with Defense Up. I ordered that vest 2 weeks after the game was released, I never had money (didn't play ranked till after I hit 20 & I was slotting everything) so I couldn't afford the vest within the timeframe that it was available (work and limited playtime that day.) I seriously am upset with that because I've never got any 3 star items returned exactly as I wanted since then and I order a lot of stuff!

KeebyKakes

Senior Squid
Hey, I have quite a few triples. I do want some shiny/pure gear but my orders are full with them, so I'd like to try and give back to squidboards for helping me out with gear. Here's a list of all triples that I have at the moment:

Edit: Got my first shiny today. :shoes_sht002: = :ability_inkresistance: + :ability_bombrange::ability_bombrange::ability_bombrange:

Edit 2: Another. Strapping Reds (August Update) = :ability_inkresistance: + :ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed:

Edit 3: Got a pure Cycle King Cap (August Update) = :ability_defenseup: + :ability_defenseup::ability_defenseup::ability_defenseup:

Headgear

:head_cap002: = :ability_defenseup: + :ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge:
:head_cap005: = :ability_specialcharge: + :ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn:
:head_ncp003: = :ability_tenacity: + :ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn: (Infinitely better than the Squidvader IMO)
:head_first: = :ability_inkrecovery: + :ability_damage::ability_damage::ability_damage:

Clothes

:clothes_amb000:
= :ability_inkrecovery: + :ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge:
:clothes_plo001: = :ability_runspeed: + :ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge:
:clothes_tes003:= :ability_coldblooded: + :ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery:
:clothes_swt006: = :ability_coldblooded: + :ability_damage::ability_damage::ability_damage:
:clothes_vest002: = :ability_coldblooded: + :ability_inksaversub::ability_inksaversub::ability_inksaversub:
:clothes_tes005: = :ability_damage: + :ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed:
Shirt and Tie (August Update) = :ability_specialsaver: + :ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain:

Shoes

:shoes_bot003:= :ability_inkresistance: +:ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed:
Strapping Reds (August Update) = :ability_inkresistance: + :ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain:
R.I.P

:shoes_shi005: = :ability_inkresistance: + :ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed:

And I also have a few non-triples that I still find very good, or even better than the intended triple:

Headgear

Sun Visor (August Update)
= :ability_bombrange: + :ability_inkrecovery::ability_bombrange::ability_inkrecovery:

:head_vis001: = :ability_specialcharge: + :ability_inksaversub::ability_specialcharge::ability_inksaversub:

:head_hbd002: = :ability_damage: + :ability_quicksuperjump::ability_quicksuperjump::ability_damage:

:head_eye005: = :ability_damage: + :ability_specialduration::ability_specialduration::ability_damage:

Clothes

:clothes_tes000:
= :ability_inksaversub: + :ability_damage::ability_inksaversub::ability_damage:

Shoes

:shoes_sht002:
= :ability_inkresistance: + :ability_defenseup::ability_damage::ability_damage: R.I.P

My NNID is McToffin, and if you want to order anything then message me on squidboards before adding me. I don't have a set time when I play, but if you message me I can get on and do a private.
The :clothes_amb000: can't be ordered. No need to taunt us :P

Eclipsc70

Pro Squid
NNID
EJ_Matthews
Anyone have the following?:
the :head_eye004:with :ability_tenacity: and 2-3 :ability_specialcharge: subs? (a pain in the *** to get on regular rolls)
the new Zink Cycling Shirt with :ability_coldblooded: and 2-3 :ability_specialcharge: subs
the :shoes_bot003:with :ability_inkresistance: and 2-3 :ability_specialcharge: subs

Id really appreciate it.

Last edited:

SquiliamTentacles

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Mr_Squigggles
I got my first triple yesterday, a :shoes_sht004:(:ability_damage:main) with :ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery:. Good for blasters, and some chargers and rollers. NNID: Mr_Squigggles

Lonely_Dolphin, I have not been able to play much last two days. I will show you the shirt when I can.

HappyBear801

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
HappyBear801
I got my first triple yesterday, a :shoes_sht004::)ability_damage:main) with :ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery:. Good for blasters, and some chargers and rollers. NNID: Mr_Squigggles

Lonely_Dolphin, I have not been able to play much last two days. I will show you the shirt when I can.
Hmmm. I'm tempted, but I have one with two Ink Refills and one Damage Up, which stacks on the main. I dunno what do do.

Pyritie

Full Squid
NNID
Pyritie
Do you mind if I add you? When is a good time for you?

I have :shoes_bot003: with :ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge: in case anybody wants it.

Anybody have a :clothes_vest002: or a :clothes_tes003: with :ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery:?
Hey sorry but for whatever reason I didn't get a notification for this message. Yeah go ahead and add me, I'm on during evenings GMT. Send me a PM or something.

FYI I've still got :shoes_sht002: with :ability_inkresistance::ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery:
and now I also have :head_cap006: with :ability_swimspeed::ability_inksaversub::ability_inksaversub::ability_inksaversub:
if anyone wants them.

I'm also looking for something with :ability_damage: main and three of the same subs (but where those other three are not damage up)

Last edited:

SquiddiamFancyson

Inkling Cadet
NNID
DowntownMountain
Hey sorry but for whatever reason I didn't get a notification for this message. Yeah go ahead and add me, I'm on during evenings GMT. Send me a PM or something.

FYI I've still got :shoes_sht002: with :ability_inkresistance::ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery:
and now I also have :head_cap006: with :ability_swimspeed::ability_inksaversub::ability_inksaversub::ability_inksaversub:
if anyone wants them.

I'm also looking for something with :ability_damage: main and three of the same subs
I can help you on the damage pure, it's a varsity jacket if you want to give that a shot.

Pyritie

Full Squid
NNID
Pyritie
I can help you on the damage pure, it's a varsity jacket if you want to give that a shot.
Sorry, I meant one damage up and three of something else, but where those other three things are the same. I don't want the other three to also be damage up. (My main weapon is splash-o-matic and I like having the one damage up to counter random defense ups)

HappyBear801

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
HappyBear801

if anyone wants them.

I'm also looking for something with :ability_damage: main and three of the same subs
I have 2 Doubles with Damage Up main, that I can reroll for you if you're not satisfied. As said in my above post, I have the Varsity Jacket (Zekko) with Damage Up main and the subs are 2 Special Savers and 1 Special Duration Up. I also have the Cyan Trainers (Tentatek) with Damage Up main with the subs being 2 Ink Refill and 1 Damage Up.

Njok

Bouncer
Sorry, I meant one damage up and three of something else, but where those other three things are the same. I don't want the other three to also be damage up. (My main weapon is splash-o-matic and I like having the one damage up to counter random defense ups)
Well if you don't mind it the other way around (3 damage subs with another main ability) i have the white headband (ink recovery), squidmark sweat (bomb range), anchor tee (cold blooded) and basic tee (quick respawn). so to be clear, those are all gear with a different main ability and have 3x damage up as sub abilities.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom