One man's trash, is another man's treasure!

Pyritie

Full Squid
NNID
Pyritie
Well if you don't mind it the other way around (3 damage subs with another main ability) i have the white headband (ink recovery), squidmark sweat (bomb range), anchor tee (cold blooded) and basic tee (quick respawn). so to be clear, those are all gear with a different main ability and have 3x damage up as sub abilities.
Doesn't a damage up main give you a 9% increase but three subs only give you a 5% increase? I remember reading that around here somewhere...

Jinx129

Senior Squid
NNID
Jinx129
I want some pures! Who has some with damage up, defense up, run or swim speed up, or anything up really. Just want some pure goodies. I ordered a pure squid girl dress from a random person in the plaza but it only had the first slot with the damage up, and when the other 2 rolled they came up 2 diff sub-abilities. There's no way to guarantee a pure return is there?

HappyBear801

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
HappyBear801
I want some pures! Who has some with damage up, defense up, run or swim speed up, or anything up really. Just want some pure goodies. I ordered a pure squid girl dress from a random person in the plaza but it only had the first slot with the damage up, and when the other 2 rolled they came up 2 diff sub-abilities. There's no way to guarantee a pure return is there?
I have a Pure Armor Jacket (Cuttlegear) with 3 Swim Speed Ups, and some pure Crazy Arrows (Takoroka) with 3 Special Charge Ups.

HappyBear801

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
HappyBear801
The Hero replica jacket main Swim Speed up and 3x swim speed? I would definitely be interested in that.
No it's the Armor Jacket. Main is Special Charge Up and the subs are all Swim Speed Ups. But I'm still very proud of that shirt since I got those 3 pure abilities on Roll 1, no Super Sea Snails required, ON CUTTLEGEAR. Anyways, would you like it? And do you have any intrest in my Crazy Arrows or any of my doubles?

EDIT: Forgot Cuttlegear can't be ordered. I guess I'll keep this precious Armor Jacket to myself then. But I still have the Crazy Arrows and some sweet doubles!

ATH_

Inkling
NNID
HexManiacSnivy
NNID: HexManiacSnivy
Hello~ Looking for Clownfish Basics with full Swim Speed up~
If you happen to have such a thing, please message me. Can't find these things anywhere ;;

xInsomniax

Inkling
NNID
xInsomniax
NNID: xInsomniax
Hi all! I'm looking for any pure run speed up shoes which would be either Gold Hi-Horses, Oyster Clogs, or Purple Sea Slugs. Someone here may have it but 10 pages in this thread is a lot to read over. Thank you in advance!

Njok

Bouncer
^ is why i created a sheet which you can find in the OP and posted throughout the 10 pages a bunch of times. I stopped updating it though since no one seemed to use it.

Posted the following quote yesterday in the almost pure/shiny exchange thread and i guess i might as well put it here too in case anyone wants to get in there:

Yo fellow exchangers!

Me and a friend are trying to set up a general splatoon discord server. I have gone ahead and created a gear exchange channel on it because i think that might make it a lot easier to jump in eachothers matches or set up private matches. @Lonely_Dolphin can confirm that setting it up via PM doesn't work too smoothly :p

Anyway here is the link to join up: https://discord.gg/0Vnu2BUaZLUJdqX0

It's really easy to use and it has great apps for both desktop and mobile. All you have to do is click the link and create an account if you don't have one yet.
The link should be a permanent one and thus should still work but please let me know if i messed that up and it doesn't work anymore.

KleinBottles

Inkling
NNID
Kluirl
If anyone needs:

Retro Specs: Main - Quick Respawn. Sub - 3x Ink Saver Main
Sporty Bobble Hat: Main - Tenacity. Sub - 3x Quick Respawn
Cycle King Jersey: Main - Defense Up. Sub - 3x Ink Recovery
Plum Casuals: Main - Damage Up. Sub - 3x Swim Speed Up

Particularly looking for any gear that has 4x damage, Gear with Def/Att up combo (so 1x Def main + 3x damage sub, or vice versa) or Ninja Squid with 3x damage. =]

My perfect loadout would be a hat with DEF/Damage, Body with Cold blooded/Damage and shoes with Ink Res/Defense.

IGN: FUTA|Klein
NNID: Kluirl

Rustic

Inkling Commander
Got a :clothes_tes019:with:ability_runspeed:and 3x:ability_inksavermain:

If anyone wants it, I'll probably be on Friday EST sporadically during the day

vtroid5

Full Squid
NNID
vtroid5
I've got:
:shoes_shi005::ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed:
:shoes_sht002::ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery:
:clothes_tes022::ability_damage::ability_damage::ability_damage:
:head_ncp003::ability_defenseup::ability_defenseup::ability_defenseup:
:head_eye004::ability_damage::ability_damage:+Random Sub (don't remember)
:head_ncp001::ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain: (haven't unlocked the 3rd slot)

Many more that are close but not quite.

Rael

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Rael303
I'm looking for :head_cap007: with AT LEAST 2 :ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn: .

I'm also interested in any :ability_quickrespawn: gear, both sub and main, especially headgear. If you got something interesting hit me up with a PM and add my NNID: Rael303

This is a list of what I can offer. Not much, but who knows :D

:head_cap003: = :ability_inksaversub: + :ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn:
:head_cap007: = :ability_comeback: + :ability_specialsaver::ability_specialsaver::ability_specialsaver:
:head_hat001: = :ability_inksavermain: + :ability_inksaversub::ability_inksaversub::ability_inksaversub:

:clothes_first: = :ability_quickrespawn: + :ability_damage::ability_damage::ability_damage:
:clothes_tel000: = :ability_quickrespawn: + :ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain:

:shoes_sdl001: = :ability_quickrespawn: + :ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed:
:shoes_sht009: = :ability_quickrespawn: + :ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery:

Lonely_Dolphin

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Einsam_Delphin
:head_ncp001::ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain: (haven't unlocked the 3rd slot)
This I would like to turn pure! Sending you a friend request and a pm!

I'm looking for :head_cap007: with AT LEAST 2 :ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn: .

I'm also interested in any :ability_quickrespawn: gear, both sub and main, especially headgear. If you got something interesting hit me up with a PM and add my NNID: Rael303
Well it's not that same hat, but I have the Hockey mask which also has Comeback as it's main with 3x Quick Respawn, and while not a headgear, I have a pure Camo Hoodie. Just lemme know if those still work for ya!

Rael

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Rael303
Well it's not that same hat, but I have the Hockey mask which also has Comeback as it's main with 3x Quick Respawn, and while not a headgear, I have a pure Camo Hoodie. Just lemme know if those still work for ya!
I'm really interested in those! I'm adding you, thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom