One man's trash, is another man's treasure!

Hero of Lime

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Link643
Switch Friend Code
SW-5339-5185-8796.
I'm listing all of my rare gear that I had got triple subs without biased. Feel free to send a friend request; my NNID is my name on here. (P.S. I'm on mobile, so I don't know exactly how to make pictures of my listed gear, so if anyone can edit my comment to make my post more clean if possible then you can)

Headgear-
Squidvader Cap - Main: Special Charge Up, Sub: Defense Up
18k Aviators - Main: Last Ditch Effort, Sub: Ink Recovery Up
Squash Headband - Main: Damage Up, Sub: Damage Up

Clothing-
Squidmark LS - Main: Haunt, Sub: Quick Super Jump
Zink Layered LS - Main: Damage Up, Sub: Damage Up
Dark Urban Vest - Main: Cold Blooded, Sub: Quick Respawn
Black Layered LS - Main: Ink Saver (Main), Sub, Quick Respawn

Shoes-
Squid Girl Shoes - Main: Swim Speed, Sub: Special Charge Up
Blue Moto Boots - Main: Ink Resistance Up, Sub: Special Charge Up
Green Rain Boote - Main: Stealth Jump, Sub: Quick Respawn
Pink Trainers - Main: Bomb Range Up, Sub: Bomb Range Up
Punk Whites - Main: Special Charge Up, Sub: Special Charge Up.
May I send you a friend request? I would love to get the Squid Girl Shoes, the Punk Whites, and the Zink Layered LS.

I know you said for anyone interested to just send you a friend request, but I always like to ask first.

Last edited:

SquiliamTentacles

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Mr_Squigggles
I don't know if anyone would want it, but I have a :head_met003: :ability_runspeed: with :ability_specialcharge::ability_specialduration::ability_specialsaver:. Good for special dependent shooters, and I think it would be great once the Zink Mini comes out.

WillhamBoyGenius

Inkster Jr.
NNID
WillhamBoyGenius
I will try to be on tonight during the 10pm est rotation and ill make a room around that time. Just please be sure to keep in contact with me through here so if anything goes awry we can quickly rectify said situation. would you be able to go on during that time? if not pm me to let me know.
Could you possibly be available 12am est; just in time for the shops and spyke to reset?

WillhamBoyGenius

Inkster Jr.
NNID
WillhamBoyGenius
May I send you a friend request? I would love to get the Squid Girl Shoes, the Punk Whites, and the Zink Layered LS.

I know you said for anyone interested to just send you a friend request, but I always like to ask first.
Sure, you can add me and tell me when you're available!

Agent17

Inkling
NNID
TheAgent17
@xXDR.SWOOCEXx The way i said it in my post might look like I was asking someone to trade but I actually jus showed my stuff, like others did.

mm201

Senior Squid
NNID
kaizo201
I have some shiny/pure near misses for those interested:

:head_eye007: :ability_specialcharge: + :ability_specialcharge: :ability_specialcharge: :ability_specialduration:
:head_msk000: :ability_tenacity: + :ability_specialcharge: :ability_specialcharge: :ability_specialduration:

:clothes_vest003: :ability_haunt: + :ability_specialcharge: :ability_specialcharge: :ability_inksaversub:
Retro Gamer Jersey :ability_quickrespawn: + :ability_inksaversub: :ability_inksaversub: :ability_quicksuperjump:

Punk Whites :ability_specialcharge: + :ability_bombrange: :ability_bombrange: :ability_runspeed:

I also have 11 regular perfect gear but that's not special.

SquiliamTentacles

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Mr_Squigggles
I got my second perfect gear piece, a :clothes_shirt003::ability_inkrecovery:+:ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain:. Great for any weapon with high ink consumption, and since it is white, it matches nearly every color.

NNID is in my profile box.

Of Moose & Men

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
MuhFugginMoose
Right, so I've got quite a bit of gear, hope someone can find something they may be looking for.

:head_msk000::ability_tenacity:- :ability_specialduration::ability_specialduration::ability_specialduration:
:head_met003: :ability_runspeed: - :ability_specialduration::ability_specialduration::ability_specialduration:
:head_eye006: :ability_specialduration: - :ability_specialsaver::ability_specialsaver::ability_specialsaver:
:clothes_swt006: :ability_coldblooded: - :ability_damage::ability_damage::ability_damage:
:clothes_vest002: :ability_coldblooded: - :ability_inksaversub::ability_inksaversub::ability_inksaversub:
:shoes_sht003: :ability_specialduration: - :ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge:
:shoes_lts000::ability_swimspeed: - :ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed:
(Strapping Reds) :ability_inkresistance: - :ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain:

I'm working on a few others to include :head_eye007: and :clothes_tly007:, so be on the look out for those.

Hero of Lime

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Link643
Switch Friend Code
SW-5339-5185-8796.
So I just rerolled, and got a pure(I assume that's what pure means) Squid Girl Tunic...YES! I got it in about 10 rerolls.

Which means that it's main: :ability_damage: and sub: :ability_damage::ability_damage::ability_damage:

If anyone is interested in it just let me know.

WillhamBoyGenius

Inkster Jr.
NNID
WillhamBoyGenius
Does anyone have the :clothes_tly008: with :ability_specialsaver: ~ :ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge: , :shoes_sht004: with :ability_damage: ~ :ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge: , or the shirt in my signature?
I have that shirt.
I'm looking for the Squid-pattern Waistcoat with whatever stats. Anyone?
I have that perfected (3 swim speed subs) if you're interested.
So I just rerolled, and got a pure(I assume that's what pure means) Squid Girl Tunic...YES! I got it in about 10 rerolls.

Which means that it's main: :ability_damage: and sub: :ability_damage::ability_damage::ability_damage:

If anyone is interested in it just let me know.
Congratulations! On that dress no less.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom