One man's trash, is another man's treasure!

ShinyGirafarig

Inkling Commander
NNID
ShinyGirafarig
Switch Friend Code
SW-6085-7937-9686
I have:

:shoes_bot003: which is :ability_inkresistance: main with :ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed:
:shoes_sht006: which is :ability_specialsaver: main with :ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery:
Shirt and tie which is :ability_specialsaver: main with :ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain:

Kyreshirem

Full Squid
NNID
Drone49
I'm looking for:
:head_cap002:=:ability_defenseup:+:ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge:
:clothes_tes016:=:ability_haunt:+:ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn::ability_unknown:
Strapping Reds=:ability_inkresistance:+:ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain:
For the Ivory Peaks Tee, the third slot could be anything as long as its not a swim speed. :/

Of Moose & Men

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
MuhFugginMoose
I'm looking for:
:head_cap002:=:ability_defenseup:+:ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge:
:clothes_tes016:=:ability_haunt:+:ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn::ability_unknown:
Strapping Reds=:ability_inkresistance:+:ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain:
For the Ivory Peaks Tee, the third slot could be anything as long as its not a swim speed. :/
I have those Strapping Reds if you want them. Feel free to add me (NNID under my avi) and let me know when and if you can get on.

Looking for:

:head_hdp000: with :ability_inksavermain: | :ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain:
:head_eye007: with :ability_specialcharge:| :ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain: OR :ability_specialcharge: | :ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge:
I kind of want those Headphones. Pure Gear is hard to come by, much less Pure Gear with my 3rd Favorite ability on it.

D

Deleted Member

I'm looking for:
I also have the Strapping Reds. Feel free to add my NNID underneath my avatar and let me know what you can get on.

I kind of want those Headphones. Pure Gear is hard to come by, much less Pure Gear with my 3rd Favorite ability on it.
Me too. I really want pure Studio Headphones and a pure/shiny Fake Contacts. The Ink Saver Main/Special Charge Up will help my Dynamo game a ton. I actually bought a pair of real-life headphones that look almost exactly like :head_hdp000:, and they're amazing. God-tier sound quality and a massive sound stage, along with god-tier audio positioning. These have improved my performance since I know where sounds are coming from, and I'd like to have those in-game to feel more immersed. They look amazing too.

Of Moose & Men

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
MuhFugginMoose
Me too. I really want pure Studio Headphones and a pure/shiny Fake Contacts. The Ink Saver Main/Special Charge Up will help my Dynamo game a ton. I actually bought a pair of real-life headphones that look almost exactly like :head_hdp000:, and they're amazing. God-tier sound quality and a massive sound stage, along with god-tier audio positioning. These have improved my performance since I know where sounds are coming from, and I'd like to have those in-game to feel more immersed. They look amazing too.
Seeing that post made me want to go delving into the Shiny and Pure thread, and I found this and this guy has it to offer as well (check his signature). I'll be contacting them as well, so, good luck on getting the perfect Order.

mm201

Senior Squid
NNID
kaizo201
Looking for:

:head_hdp000: with :ability_inksavermain: | :ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain:
:head_eye007: with :ability_specialcharge:| :ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain: OR :ability_specialcharge: | :ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge:
I have an almost-pure Fake Contacts. Add me, pick a time and I can get that for you.
I would never need that much Special Charge Up so I don't need to order it back.

neospike

Inkster Jr.
NNID
neospike
I need those strapping reds, so I will send friend requests to GeneraLight and Of Moose & Men. Also, going to add mm201 for those fake contacts as well.

I have a pure Studio headphones for trade.

Ivan2hip130

Inkling
NNID
Ivan2hip130
I'm looking for Crazy Arrows (Shoes) with
upload_2015-11-8_16-42-14.png
(Stealth Jump) as the main and THREE
upload_2015-11-8_16-41-48.jpeg
(Special Charge Up).

PM on Squidboards or Friend Req. me at Ivan2hip130 on the Wii U saying that you have the gear (if you have it, duh).

I'd really appreciate it if someone gets this!

#StayFresh

ϛ(°³°)/`

Inkling Commander
I don't have any pure gear, but I do have the following shiny/almost shiny clothing:

-------------------------
White Anchor Shirt: ninja squid/damage up
Black Arrowbands: tenacity/sp. saver
Sporty Bobble Hat: tenacity/quick respawn
Crazy Arrows: stealth jump/sp. charge
-------------------------
Neon Sea Slugs: ink resistance/2x ink recovery, 1x ink saver main
Cyan Trainers: damage up/2x ink recovery, 1x damage up
Blue Moto Boots: ink resistance/2x run speed up, 1x sp. saver
Red Hi-Tops: ink resistance/2x swim speed, 1x ink saver main
Cherry Kicks: stealth jump/2x run speed, 1x ink recovery
Orange Lo-Tops: swim speed/2x run speed, 1x quick super jump
White Arrows: sp duration/2x sp. saver, 1x sp charge
Part Time Pirate: damage/2x ink recovery, 1x quick respawn
Sky-Blue Squideye: cold blooded/2x ink recovery, 1x damage up
Green Striped LS: ninja squid/2x quick respawn, 1x ink saver sub
SQUID GIRL Tunic: damage up/2x sp. duration, 1x sp. saver
Anchor Sweat: cold blooded/2x damage up, 1x sp. duration
Sage Polo: cold blooded/2x quick respawn, 1x bomb range
Zekko Hoodie: ninja squid/2x sp. saver, 1x sp. charge
School Jersey: ninja squid/2x quick super jump, 1x swim speed
Shrimp-Pink Polo: ninja squid/2x quick super jump, 1x ink saver
Studio Headphones: ink saver main/2x sp. duration, 1x damage up
Gas Mask: tenacity/2x sp. duration, 1x ink saver main
Jungle Hat: ink saver main/2x ink saver sub, 1x swim speed
Designer Headphones: ink saver sub/2x sp. duration, 1x bomb range

If anyone wants something, my NNID is "Burninizer". Be sure to send me a message here too to let me know what you need.

MintChipper

Inkling Cadet
NNID
TonyEH
Anybody have :head_eye001:/Cycle King Cap/:head_cap002: with:ability_defenseup:|:ability_defenseup::ability_defenseup::ability_defenseup:?

Here's what I have to offer:

Cycle King Cap with :ability_defenseup:|:ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery:

:clothes_tes003: with :ability_coldblooded:|:ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery:

:clothes_swt006: with :ability_coldblooded:|:ability_damage::ability_damage::ability_damage:

:shoes_bot003: with :ability_inkresistance:|:ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed:

:shoes_trs002: with:ability_bombsniffer:|:ability_defenseup::ability_defenseup::ability_defenseup:

Other gear I have is just a bunch of doubles that I don't feel like typing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom