One man's trash, is another man's treasure!

xTheSilverStar

Inkling
NNID
Silver314
I have:
:shoes_bot003:=:ability_inkresistance:+:ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed:
:shoes_sht004:=:ability_damage:+:ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery: (Watch All the E-Liters swarm for this)
:clothes_swt006:=:ability_coldblooded:+:ability_damage::ability_damage::ability_damage:
I Want:
:head_hdp000:+:ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed:
:head_eye002:+ :ability_specialduration::ability_specialduration::ability_specialduration:
NNID: Silver314

Last edited:

Of Moose & Men

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
MuhFugginMoose
Looking for

Literally can have any subs, I just need the shirt. I've been searching for the past 2 nearly 3 days and I have yet to find anyone with it.
Hopefully someone here will have it.

neospike

Inkster Jr.
NNID
neospike
Looking for

Literally can have any subs, I just need the shirt. I've been searching for the past 2 nearly 3 days and I have yet to find anyone with it.
Hopefully someone here will have it.
Saw someone in my plaza with this. I can order it for you.

mm201

Senior Squid
NNID
kaizo201
I just got a :clothes_tes003::ability_coldblooded:+:ability_bombrange::ability_bombrange::ability_inkrecovery: from Spyke. If you want it, please tell me in the next several days before I reroll it.

Edit: I'll hang onto it until the weekend.
Edit2: Gone

Last edited:

Of Moose & Men

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
MuhFugginMoose

Ryson

Squid
Does anyone have a Krak-On 528 shirt? Don't care what rolls or subs it has I just want the shirt please!

Of Moose & Men

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
MuhFugginMoose
Does anyone have a Krak-On 528 shirt? Don't care what rolls or subs it has I just want the shirt please!
I managed to snag it a couple days ago. I'd be more than glad to give it to ya this Tomorrow.
Feel free to send me a friend request, I'll accept it tomorrow after work and willing to trade whenever you are.

EDIT:
Also, I've got these bad boys.
:ability_tenacity: + :ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery:
:ability_coldblooded: + :ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed:

Ryson

Squid
I managed to snag it a couple days ago. I'd be more than glad to give it to ya this Tomorrow.
Feel free to send me a friend request, I'll accept it tomorrow after work and willing to trade whenever you are.

EDIT:
Also, I've got these bad boys.
:ability_tenacity: + :ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery:
:ability_coldblooded: + :ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed:
Reaaaly thankful for the shirt! I've been wanting it bad. Wouldn't mind the other two either, looks real neat. I got some stuff too if you're interested

:head_msk000::ability_tenacity::ability_specialduration::ability_specialduration::ability_specialduration:
:head_cap001::ability_swimspeed::ability_defenseup::ability_defenseup::ability_defenseup:
:clothes_tes004::ability_inkrecovery::ability_inksaversub::ability_inksaversub::ability_inksaversub:
:clothes_tes005::ability_damage::ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed:
:clothes_tel007::ability_quicksuperjump::ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed:
:clothes_swt000::ability_swimspeed::ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge:
:head_met002::ability_swimspeed::ability_specialduration::ability_specialduration::ability_specialduration:
:shoes_sdl000::ability_runspeed::ability_damage::ability_damage::ability_damage:
:shoes_sdl001::ability_quickrespawn::ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed:
:shoes_bot001::ability_bombrange::ability_bombrange::ability_damage::ability_bombrange:
:clothes_tes024::ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed:

Squid Girl Hat & Squid Girl Shoes

SquiddiamFancyson

Inkling Cadet
NNID
DowntownMountain
I got a :ability_comeback:+:ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn: Squid Nordic for trades.

Anyone got any shirt with :ability_damage:+:ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn: or :ability_coldblooded:+:ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn:
Don't know if it helps but the basic tee you get at the start of the game has that first combination in reverse (quick respawn main, squidforce branded). I don't have it perfected though, sorry.

I currently have pilot goggles with two BRU subs, would be nice if someone could help me make it pure!

HappyBear801

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
HappyBear801
About time I updated my gear list, and in a way that is a bit easier for comprehension:

Hats:
:head_eye002: with :ability_bombrange: and :ability_specialduration::ability_specialduration::ability_swimspeed:
:head_hbd002: with :ability_damage: and :ability_specialcharge::ability_quicksuperjump::ability_quicksuperjump:
:head_first: with :ability_inkrecovery: and :ability_inksaversub::ability_damage::ability_damage:

Shirts:
:clothes_jkt003: with :ability_damage: and :ability_specialduration::ability_specialsaver::ability_specialsaver:
:clothes_tes018: with :ability_specialduration: and :ability_inksavermain::ability_quicksuperjump::ability_inksavermain:
Armor Jacket with :ability_specialcharge: and :ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed:

Shoes:
:shoes_lts001: with :ability_stealthjump: and :ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed::ability_defenseup:
:shoes_sht004: with :ability_damage: and :ability_inkrecovery::ability_damage::ability_inkrecovery:
:shoes_sht008: with :ability_stealthjump: and :ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom