• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

One man's trash, is another man's treasure!

Cactus

Semi-Pro Squid
Anyone have:

:head_vis000: :ability_runspeed: :ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed:/:ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed:/any combination of Swim Speed/Run Speed
:shoes_sht002:|:shoes_shi005: :ability_inkresistance: :ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed:/:ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed:/any combination of Swim Speed/Run Speed

AZOR AHAI

Senior Squid
NNID
ogetsu
Was going for looks as well as abilities and the contacts dont change the look as far as i can tell (am i blind?) but ill take both if thats somehow possible? Adding you now
Ok, I overlooked it last night because I was trying to roll some shoes, but I'll accept the request tonight and we can set up a time to private match.

Of Moose & Men

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
MuhFugginMoose
yeah. so how do you order it from me? I never done this before.
Add them as a friend, do a private battle and then after the match they'll be in your plaza. Order it from them there. Also, I have that rugby tee, my NNID is MuhFugginMoose feel free to add me and I can get it to you tomorrow if you're on.

kesterstudios

Inkster Jr.
NNID
kesterstudios
Add them as a friend, do a private battle and then after the match they'll be in your plaza. Order it from them there. Also, I have that rugby tee, my NNID is MuhFugginMoose feel free to add me and I can get it to you tomorrow if you're on.
ok I sent a request.

That's perfect! Mind if I order them?
whats your Nintendo id?

ϛ(°³°)/`

Inkling Commander
I thought I'd update my old post with images to help, also to add new stuff. I've included a number of partially complete items if anyone wants to purify those for themselves:
Sun Visor :ability_bombrange:|:ability_bombrange::ability_bombrange::ability_bombrange:
:head_first::ability_inkrecovery:|:ability_damage::ability_damage::ability_damage:
:head_ncp003::ability_tenacity:|:ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn:
:head_hbd002::ability_damage:|:ability_specialsaver::ability_damage::ability_damage:

:clothes_tel006::ability_swimspeed:|:ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed:
:clothes_tes008::ability_inksavermain:|:ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed:
:clothes_tly007::ability_damage:|:ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery:
:clothes_jkt003::ability_damage:|:ability_damage::ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge:
Squidstar :ability_coldblooded:|:ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed::ability_inkrecovery:
:clothes_tes003::ability_coldblooded:|:ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery::ability_damage:
:clothes_tes022::ability_ninjasquid:|:ability_damage::ability_damage::ability_damage:

:shoes_sht004::ability_damage:|:ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery::ability_damage:
:shoes_bot003::ability_inkresistance:|:ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed:
:shoes_shi005::ability_inkresistance:|:ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed:
Strapping Reds:ability_inkresistance:|:ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain:
Punk Whites:ability_specialcharge:|:ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed::ability_swimspeed:
:shoes_lts000::ability_swimspeed:|:ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed::ability_swimspeed:
LE Soccer Cleats:ability_inkresistance:|:ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge::ability_defenseup:
:shoes_sht002::ability_inkresistance:|:ability_inkrecovery::ability_inksavermain::ability_inkrecovery:
:shoes_slo004::ability_swimspeed:|:ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed::ability_quicksuperjump:
:shoes_slp000::ability_bombrange:|:ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed::ability_specialsaver:
:shoes_sht008::ability_stealthjump:|:ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge:

I'm also looking for some kind of :ability_inkresistance: shoe with :ability_damage::ability_damage::ability_damage:, but I would vastly prefer if it were the Neon Sea Slugs or better yet, LE Soccer Cleats.

Kyreshirem

Full Squid
NNID
Drone49
Update post!
Looking for:
Classic Straw Boater = :ability_specialduration: + :ability_specialduration::ability_specialduration::ability_specialduration:
:clothes_vest001: = :ability_inkrecovery: + :ability_inksaversub::ability_inksaversub::ability_inksaversub:
:clothes_vest001: = :ability_inkrecovery: + :ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn:
Pearl Tee = :ability_inksaversub: + :ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn:
:shoes_sdl001: = :ability_quickrespawn: + :ability_specialduration::ability_specialduration::ability_specialduration:
:shoes_sdl001: = :ability_quickrespawn: + :ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain:
Punk Cherries = :ability_bombsniffer: + :ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain:
Offering:
Favored:
:head_first: = :ability_inkrecovery: + :ability_damage::ability_damage::ability_damage:
:head_cap002: = :ability_defenseup: + :ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge:
:head_ncp000: = :ability_quicksuperjump: + :ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain:
:head_cap003: = :ability_inksaversub: + :ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn:
:head_cap005: = :ability_specialcharge: + :ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn:
Octoglasses = :ability_lastditcheffort: + :ability_inksaversub::ability_inksaversub::ability_inksaversub:
:head_eye004: = :ability_tenacity: + :ability_specialsaver::ability_specialsaver::ability_specialsaver:
:clothes_swt003: = :ability_bombrange: + :ability_inksaversub::ability_inksaversub::ability_inksaversub:
:clothes_tly003: = :ability_inksavermain: + :ability_damage::ability_damage::ability_damage:
:clothes_swt004: = :ability_damage: + :ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain:
:clothes_tes013: = :ability_inksavermain: + :ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge:
:clothes_tly006: = :ability_inksaversub: + :ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge:
Orange Cardigan = :ability_specialcharge: + :ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain:
:shoes_bot004: = :ability_stealthjump: + :ability_defenseup::ability_defenseup::ability_defenseup:
Every Takoroka shoes with 3 :ability_specialcharge: except :shoes_sht008:
:shoes_shi004: = :ability_inkrecovery: + :ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed:
Mawcasins = :ability_inkrecovery: + :ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain:
Shark Moccasins = :ability_bombrange: + :ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain:
= :ability_inkresistance: + :ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain:
Shiny:
:head_vis001: = :ability_specialcharge: + :ability_specialduration::ability_specialduration::ability_specialduration:
:head_hbd002: = :ability_damage: + :ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain:
Soccer Headband = :ability_tenacity: + :ability_damage::ability_damage::ability_damage:
:clothes_tes012: = :ability_inkrecovery: + :ability_inksaversub::ability_inksaversub::ability_inksaversub:
:shoes_sht005: = :ability_specialcharge: + :ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain:
= :ability_damage: + :ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge:
Roasted Brogues = :ability_defenseup: + :ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge:
UNFAVORED:
:head_eye003:
= :ability_lastditcheffort: + :ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge:
Interesting gear:
Classic Straw Boater = :ability_specialduration: + :ability_specialduration::ability_specialduration:
Shirt & Tie = :ability_specialsaver: + :ability_inksaversub::ability_inksaversub::ability_swimspeed:
Squid Satin Jacket = :ability_quickrespawn: + :ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge::ability_inksavermain:
:clothes_tes016: = :ability_haunt: + :ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn::ability_inksaversub:
:shoes_slp002: = :ability_defenseup: + :ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain::ability_quickrespawn:

Last edited:

Z_Boy

Inkling
NNID
CosmicBoy
Hi everybody!
Does anyone have by chance:

a Traditional Headband (Famitsu, main :ability_comeback:) with :ability_quicksuperjump::ability_quicksuperjump::ability_quicksuperjump:, or
ANY with main :ability_comeback: and :ability_quicksuperjump::ability_quicksuperjump::ability_quicksuperjump:?

I suspect this "brandless" headgear to be impossible to roll 3 identical slots...

=> As for now, I have:

Krak-On 528
: :ability_runspeed:/:ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed:
Cherry Kicks:shoes_lts001:: :ability_stealthjump:/:ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom