• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

One man's trash, is another man's treasure!

InkMasterTz

Inkling
Theres a technique for rolling the sub abilities you want called save scumming (I think thats the name). Basically, if you have 1 external drive to put your files in like a SD card, you can have multiple game data at the same time, 1 being the original "pre-rolled" data and the other being the experimental roll data. If you don't get what you want, you go back to the original game data and reset the other data and then keep on doing it until you get your desired sub abilities without spending too much. Its useful but very time consuming. NOTE: I never done it so this might not be correct but its the general idea.
Ah, OK. Want to get my gear fairly though, but thanks.

Sharpzz

Full Squid
Does anyone have :head_met002: with :ability_damage::ability_damage::ability_damage: or :ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed:? I have :head_hdp000: with :ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain::ability_specialcharge:, :head_eye005: with :ability_damage::ability_damage::ability_specialduration:, :head_cap005: with :ability_damage::ability_damage::ability_inksavermain:, and a few other semi pures.

mm201

Senior Squid
NNID
kaizo201
It's actually much easier to make shinies out of lower star gear since it takes less points to unlock the slots.
Most people don't have the patience to make shinies if there's already a gear that gets the triple they want naturally.

Cactus

Semi-Pro Squid
All these commons... If someone wants something.. just ask.
Aviator 18K: :ability_lastditcheffort: :ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed:
Studio Headphones: :head_hdp000: :ability_inksavermain: :ability_specialduration::ability_specialduration::ability_specialduration:
Black Baseball LS: :clothes_tel006: :ability_swimspeed: :ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed:
Oyster Clogs: :shoes_sdl000: :ability_runspeed: :ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed:
White Kicks: :shoes_lts000: :ability_swimspeed: :ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed:
Jet Cap: :head_cap011: :ability_specialsaver: :ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain: (shiny)
White Anchor Tee: :clothes_tes022: :ability_ninjasquid: :ability_damage::ability_damage::ability_damage:
Part Time Pirate: :clothes_tly007: :ability_damage: :ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery:
Cyan Trainers: :shoes_sht004: :ability_damage: :ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery:
LE Soccer Cleats: :ability_bombsniffer: :ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge:
Mawcasins: :ability_inkrecovery: :ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain:
Blue Sailor Suit: :ability_bombrange: :ability_specialduration::ability_specialduration::ability_specialduration:

Interesting Things:
:head_eye002: :ability_bombrange: :ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery::ability_runspeed:
:clothes_shirt004: :ability_runspeed: :ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed::ability_inkrecovery:

Last edited:

Kyreshirem

Full Squid
NNID
Drone49
Mawcasins: :ability_inkrecovery: :ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain:
Looking for those Mawcasins. I don't have any gear you are looking for though. I do have almost shiny gear (I think that's what its called). For example I have:
Squid Satin Jacket+:ability_quickrespawn:=:ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge::ability_inksavermain:
Shirt & Tie+:ability_specialsaver:=:ability_inksaversub::ability_inksaversub::ability_swimspeed:

Grenix

Inkling
NNID
Grenix
NNID: Jagshadow
All I need the varsity jacket with damage up and x3 damage up.
Thanks!

Last edited:

Cactus

Semi-Pro Squid
Looking for those Mawcasins. I don't have any gear you are looking for though. I do have almost shiny gear (I think that's what its called). For example I have:
Squid Satin Jacket+:ability_quickrespawn:=:ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge::ability_inksavermain:
Shirt & Tie+:ability_specialsaver:=:ability_inksaversub::ability_inksaversub::ability_swimspeed:
I can give you the Mawcasins, nothing in return :)

DiasporeSpark

Inkling
NNID
TKDGamer
I've got a :head_cap005: with triple :ability_specialcharge: as the sub up to offer.

I'm looking for any :ability_ninjasquid: with :ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery::ability_inkrecovery:, :ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain:, or any combination of the two.

Pseudo-Master

Inkling
NNID
pseudomaster
My Best Gear-
Straw Boater :ability_quicksuperjump:+:ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn:
:shoes_shi004:Green Hi-Tops :ability_inkrecovery:+:ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed:
:shoes_sht004:Cyan Trainers:ability_damage:+:ability_damage::ability_damage::ability_inkrecovery:
:shoes_sdl001:Choco Clogs :ability_quickrespawn:+:ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed::ability_quickrespawn:

Looking for-
:head_cap001:Lightweight Cap :ability_swimspeed:+:ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed:

OniLink

Inkling
NNID
0niLink97
anyone got a shirt called Krak-On 528 with full slots. if possible id like :ability_runspeed::ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom