• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

One man's trash, is another man's treasure!

OniLink

Inkling
NNID
0niLink97
I I don't have that specific one but I have a :clothes_tel006: with :ability_swimspeed:,:ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed:
that be great but i have a :clothes_tel006::ability_swimspeed::ability_bombrange::ability_bombrange::ability_bombrange: and id like to keep it. if u have the shirt ill still take it even if it isnt what i want, i have bad luck with spike anyways

my nnid is 0niLink97 ( 0 is a zero) add me and let me know its u, and tell me when u can do the private battle

*edit* nvm i found the shirt thx anyways

Last edited:

Tri

Inkling
NNID
chambergojd
Could I possibly have those? The best I have is a Forest Vest with subs 2 Defense, 1 Special Saver and almost shiny Dark Urban Vest with 2 Quick Respawn, 1 Ink Saver (Sub).
EDIT: Scratch that, I don't need them.

Last edited:

LAX

Pro Squid
NNID
ninfanjohn
does anyone have a squash headband with 3 damage ups

LAX

Pro Squid
NNID
ninfanjohn
Maybe someone can help me?

Looking For One Of These
(basicly one main dmg+ + 3 swim subs or reversed, no shoes!)

:head_eye005: with :ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed:
:clothes_swt004: with :ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed:
:clothes_tel003: with :ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed:
:clothes_tes024: with :ability_damage::ability_damage::ability_damage:

I can offer Camo Mesh, Backwards Cap and Traditional Apron pure .
can i have the traditional apron pure?, all i have is perfect blue moto boots and perfect anchor sweat with damage up

Stahlherz

Inkling
NNID
Silverkitten300
Hey, so I'm new but I have a squid girl dress with 3 damage up subs and the damage main, I'm looking for a perfect jungle hat, contacts with 3 special charge ups, among many others. Probably my biggest wish is a legendary cap of 3 damage ups but Spyke can't get that.

Shuggi

Senior Squid
NNID
Splatshuggi
Hi, I'm new to this post, does anyone have studio headphones whit all ink save mains?

emart

Inkling
NNID
eeemart
I have the Neon Sea Slugs :shoes_sht002: with :ability_inksaversub: :ability_inksaversub: :ability_inksaversub:
and the Black Trainers :shoes_sht009: with :ability_inkrecovery: :ability_inkrecovery: :ability_inkrecovery:

What I would like to find is a Tennis Headband :head_hbd003: with either :ability_bombrange: :ability_bombrange: :ability_bombrange: ,
or double bomb range up :ability_bombrange: abilities with either :ability_damage: , :ability_inksavermain: , or :ability_inkrecovery: .

HappyBear801

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
HappyBear801
UPDATE: I could have done this a while ago, but I only got the final perfect piece to my loadouts today (after using up all my previous snails and missing the Past vs Future Splatfest). So now I have much better sets of gear to offer up to anyone who wants them!

I have:

Hats:

:head_first:: :ability_inkrecovery:| :ability_damage::ability_damage::ability_damage:
:head_hbd002:: :ability_damage:| :ability_inksavermain::ability_quicksuperjump::ability_quicksuperjump:
:head_eye002:: :ability_bombrange:| :ability_bombrange::ability_specialduration::ability_specialduration:

Shirts:

Armor Jacket: :ability_specialcharge:| :ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed:
:clothes_jkt003:: :ability_damage:| :ability_inksavermain::ability_specialsaver::ability_specialsaver:
:clothes_tes018:: :ability_specialduration:| :ability_specialduration::ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain:

Shoes:

:shoes_sht008:: :ability_stealthjump:| :ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge:
:shoes_sht004:: :ability_damage:| :ability_inkrecovery::ability_damage::ability_inkrecovery:
:shoes_lts001:: :ability_stealthjump:| :ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed:

Here are the loadouts I personally have them with, for ordering reference:
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

These are shown as such, for as one can see, the Squash Headband and the Varsity Jacket must go together so the Ink Saver Main can stack, and the Pilot Goggles and Pirate-Striped Tee, while they can work on their own, are best used in the same set so the Special Duration Up is a full 1 main+3 subs' worth.

NNID: HappyBear801 (just the same as my username here)

IttaPupu64

Inkling
NNID
ronaldnjoseph64
Anyone has pure red sea slugs and/or punk yellows and/or pure traditional apron

This is what i have

Headgear

:head_met004::ability_specialsaver:+:ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn:
:head_eye004::ability_tenacity:+:ability_specialsaver::ability_specialsaver::ability_specialsaver:
Full Moon Glasses (didn't have the emoji) :ability_quicksuperjump:+:ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed:

:head_met002::ability_swimspeed:+:ability_specialduration::ability_specialduration::ability_specialduration:
:head_hbd002::ability_damage:+:ability_quicksuperjump::ability_quicksuperjump::ability_quicksuperjump:

Clothes

Zapfish Satin Jacket (didn't have the emoji):ability_specialcharge:+:ability_specialsaver::ability_specialsaver::ability_specialsaver:
Retro Gamer Jersey (didn't have the emoji):ability_quickrespawn:+:ability_quicksuperjump::ability_quicksuperjump::ability_quicksuperjump:

Shoes
:shoes_shi001::ability_specialcharge:+:ability_quicksuperjump::ability_quicksuperjump::ability_quicksuperjump:
:shoes_shi006::ability_inkresistance:+:ability_quicksuperjump::ability_quicksuperjump::ability_quicksuperjump:
:shoes_sht009::ability_swimspeed:+:ability_quicksuperjump::ability_quicksuperjump::ability_quicksuperjump:
:shoes_shi005::ability_inkresistance:+:ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed:
Le Soccer Cleats(didn't have the emoji):ability_inkresistance:+:ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge:

Last edited:
NNID
jackychanman
Anyone has pure Noise Cancelers and/or pure traditional apron

This is what i have

Headgear

:head_met004::ability_specialsaver:+:ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn:
:head_eye004::ability_tenacity:+:ability_specialsaver::ability_specialsaver::ability_specialsaver:
Full Moon Glasses (didn't have the emoji) :ability_quicksuperjump:+:ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed:

:head_met002::ability_swimspeed:+:ability_specialduration::ability_specialduration::ability_specialduration:
:head_hbd002::ability_damage:+:ability_quicksuperjump::ability_quicksuperjump::ability_quicksuperjump:

Clothes

Zapfish Satin Jacket (didn't have the emoji):ability_specialcharge:+:ability_specialsaver::ability_specialsaver::ability_specialsaver:
Retro Gamer Jersey (didn't have the emoji):ability_quickrespawn:+:ability_quicksuperjump::ability_quicksuperjump::ability_quicksuperjump:

Shoes
:shoes_shi001::ability_specialcharge:+:ability_quicksuperjump::ability_quicksuperjump::ability_quicksuperjump:
:shoes_shi006::ability_inkresistance:+:ability_quicksuperjump::ability_quicksuperjump::ability_quicksuperjump:
:shoes_sht009::ability_swimspeed:+:ability_quicksuperjump::ability_quicksuperjump::ability_quicksuperjump:
:shoes_shi005::ability_inkresistance:+:ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed:
Le Soccer Cleats(didn't have the emoji):ability_inkresistance:+:ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge:
I'm trying to get a pure traditional apron, so I'll let you know once I get it

AZOR AHAI

Senior Squid
NNID
ogetsu
My NNID is ogetsu

Add me if you'd like to order the following. The contacts and shirt only have the first two subs, but the shoes are pure. I'd like to order the shirt back from you if you get it with two subs. If you've already found this gear elsewhere, no worries.

*edit: Unless you like the look of the contacts, the fish fry visor would be easier to roll. It's a one star item, so only 5k pts to roll the 3rd slot as opposed to 10k for the contacts.

:head_vis001::ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge:

Fake Contacts :head_eye007: with :ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge:
Rainy Day Tee :clothes_tes008: with :ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain:
Red Hi-Horse :shoes_shi000: with :ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom