• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

One man's trash, is another man's treasure!

Posso

Senior Squid
NNID
Minty_Blaziken
Does anyone have pure swim speed gear I can order? I have a pure run speed shirt you can order too.

Chocolil

Inkling Cadet
NNID
EricirE
Does anyone have pure swim speed gear I can order? I have a pure run speed shirt you can order too.
Yes. Check the link in my sig. You can PM me here to meet but it is 500% easier to message me in the discord.

Tri

Inkling
NNID
chambergojd
I don't care if you haven't perfected the piece I really don't mind (though I would really appreciate it). I would like the Camo Zip Hoodie if anyone has it.
:clothes_prk000:: :ability_quickrespawn:|:ability_inksaversub::ability_inksaversub::ability_inksaversub:

I don't have much besides a perfect Layered Anchor LS with all Damage Ups.

EDIT: Found them, nevermind.

Last edited:

Reila

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Does anyone have the :clothes_shirt009: (Grey Mixed Shirt) with :ability_quicksuperjump: |:ability_defenseup::ability_defenseup::ability_defenseup: or :ability_quicksuperjump: | :ability_damage::ability_damage::ability_damage: ? To be fair, I am not sure if that is even possible, but I like that shirt a lot and I need my damage ups for the Bamboozler.

Edit: Also looking for the Squidstar Waistcoat. Not sure about abilities tho.

Last edited:

Eclipsc70

Pro Squid
NNID
EJ_Matthews
Sorry Ive been MIA recently to everyone who may have pm'd me for gear. Havent been splooning and just moved from NY to Cali so ive been trying to get myself situated. HOWEVER im back now so yeah!

Recently acquired:
:head_hbd002::ability_damage::ability_damage::ability_damage::ability_damage:

Need:
:head_hdp001::ability_inksaversub::ability_inksaversub::ability_inksaversub::ability_inksaversub: or at least the first 2 since I know its not in favor of the brand.

:clothes_tank001::ability_inksaversub::ability_inksaversub::ability_inksaversub::ability_inksaversub:

Any shoe with :ability_stealthjump: and at least :ability_inksaversub::ability_inksaversub:
Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

Bullet

Inkling
Ok, being the edgelord I am, I'm looking for the skull bandana, abilities don't matter. If anyone has it, send me a convo, and we'll exchange NNIDs. Thanks.

Zarklord

Inkling
NNID
Zarklord
I'm looking for the white tee: squidforce brand main, ability: ink saver (sub), sub abilities don't matter. pm me if you have it.

Eclipsc70

Pro Squid
NNID
EJ_Matthews
Ok just a quick update: Ive just purified my :head_hdp001::ability_inksaversub::ability_inksaversub::ability_inksaversub::ability_inksaversub: last night.
am currently not looking for much but if anyone has the :shoes_sht008::ability_stealthjump::ability_inksaversub::ability_inksaversub::ability_inksaversub: then id be happy to take it off their hands.

Shuggi

Senior Squid
NNID
Splatshuggi
Hi, I'm new to this thread, here's what I can offer:

:head_cap002::ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge::ability_specialcharge:

:head_cap001::ability_swimspeed::ability_specialsaver::ability_swimspeed:

:head_cap007::ability_specialsaver::ability_specialsaver::ability_unknown:

:clothes_swt002::ability_damage::ability_damage::ability_damage:

:clothes_swt006::ability_swimspeed::ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed:

:clothes_prk001::ability_quickrespawn::ability_quickrespawn::ability_unknown:

:clothes_jkt003::ability_damage::ability_damage::ability_inksaversub:

:clothes_tes003::ability_inkrecovery::ability_quickrespawn::ability_inkrecovery:

Krak-On 528 :ability_swimspeed::ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed:

:clothes_plo003::ability_runspeed::ability_inksavermain::ability_inksavermain:

:shoes_lts000::ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed:

:shoes_shi005::ability_swimspeed::ability_swimspeed::ability_inksavermain:

:shoes_bot003::ability_inksavermain::ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed:

If you want any of my stuff, my NNID is SplatShuggi, tell me your NNID and you can order it from me!

P.S. I need help with the green zip hoodie please.

P.P.S Follow me on Instagram my username is Shuggi2016.

Shuggi

Senior Squid
NNID
Splatshuggi
Hey man, ace job, and dumb question, but how do I add a row inbetween two existing ones whilst maintaining the neat format? I've also got the jogging headband with ink saver (sub) and 3x special saver.
Can I have that headband please? Thanks, man.

The_Devious

Inkster Jr.
NNID
The_Devious97
The only perfect piece of gear I have is

:clothes_shirt008:::ability_specialcharge:|:ability_inksaversub::ability_inksaversub::ability_inksaversub:

The gear I'm looking for is in my signature.

Magnus0

Pro Squid
Does anyone have a pure sub saver shirt or a shoes? :clothes_rvl:Or strapping whites perhaps?

Some gear that might interest some people:
:head_eye005::ability_damage:|:ability_quicksuperjump::ability_quicksuperjump::ability_quickrespawn: (I'm pretty sure that there's a zink headband with a damage up main, but eeeh.)
:head_met000::ability_inkrecovery:|:ability_bombrange::ability_bombrange::ability_inksavermain:

:clothes_msn::ability_swimspeed:|:ability_defenseup::ability_defenseup::ability_unknown:
:clothes_tes010::ability_swimspeed:|:ability_quicksuperjump::ability_quicksuperjump::ability_unknown:

Shuggi

Senior Squid
NNID
Splatshuggi
Does anyone have a pure sub saver shirt or a shoes? :clothes_rvl:Or strapping whites perhaps?

Some gear that might interest some people:
:head_eye005::ability_damage:|:ability_quicksuperjump::ability_quicksuperjump::ability_quickrespawn: (I'm pretty sure that there's a zink headband with a damage up main, but eeeh.)
:head_met000::ability_inkrecovery:|:ability_bombrange::ability_bombrange::ability_inksavermain:

:clothes_msn::ability_swimspeed:|:ability_defenseup::ability_defenseup::ability_unknown:
:clothes_tes010::ability_swimspeed:|:ability_quicksuperjump::ability_quicksuperjump::ability_unknown:
Ohh I would like the Fuju tee please.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom