• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

One man's trash, is another man's treasure!

Shuggi

Senior Squid
NNID
Splatshuggi
Also due to the very few people still on this thread, it might be easier to open up a new one. Anyone agree?

Mortiz

Inkling
Is it possible to get all 3 subs unlocked from Spyke if the ordered gear only have 1 star?

Whisper

Inkling
I have idea if anyone is going to see this or not but I lost my save data yesterday and I need a classic straw boater. I don't really care about the subs as long as I can get it I'll be fine my id is Lunapaws123.

Gatsby

Pro Squid
I have idea if anyone is going to see this or not but I lost my save data yesterday and I need a classic straw boater. I don't really care about the subs as long as I can get it I'll be fine my id is Lunapaws123.
I got it send me a friend request at: topprize21 then we can private battle and you can order it off of me.

shani

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
shani_ace
Wow, your gear looks awesome! Any chance you've got time to meet up? :)

I'd be interested in those two:

:head_vis000::ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed:
:ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed:

(btw: are those images a standard feature of squidboards and if so, how do I insert them? took the Layered Anchor LS picture from a wiki)

I have several perfect rolls and one almost shiny roll on the Fugu Tee and the Studio Headphones (one sub-slot defense up in both cases), some pieces of gear also have corresponding subslots so that they make a perfect set together. If you need anything specific, let me know!

Apart from that, does anyone have a useful version of the Short Beanie? I mean not with defense up.

Last edited:

Gatsby

Pro Squid

:head_vis000::ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed::ability_runspeed:

(btw: are those images a standard feature of squidboards and if so, how do I insert them? took the Layered Anchor LS picture from a wiki)

I have several perfect rolls and one almost shiny roll on the Fugu Tee (one sub-slot defense up), some pieces of gear also have corresponding subslots so that they make a perfect set together. If you need anything specific, let me know!

Apart from that, does anyone have a useful version of the Short Beanie? I mean not with defense up.
If the short beanie is the one with ink saver main then I have it with special charge.

shani

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
shani_ace
If the short beanie is the one with ink saver main then I have it with special charge.
Yeah that one! I never levelled it up because I don't use defense up (the brand sub), but need more hats with Ink saver main. Special charge would be useful for subs. :)
I'm playing Splatoon right now in case you're available.

If anyone needs something, I saved my gear sets as screenshots on Miiverse.

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/shani_ace/album

Legit-Yite

Inkling
NNID
hanslin

I have several perfect rolls and one almost shiny roll on the Fugu Tee and the Studio Headphones (one sub-slot defense up in both cases), some pieces of gear also have corresponding subslots so that they make a perfect set together. If you need anything specific, let me know!

I'm on at 1:00 today. Add Me NNiD: hanslin. I don't need any gear lol. I'll do it for free.

If you want any other gear. Here is where you could go search for them: https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/hanslin/posts

shani

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
shani_ace
I'm on at 1:00 today. Add Me NNiD: hanslin. I don't need any gear lol. I'll do it for free.

If you want any other gear. Here is where you could go search for them: https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/hanslin/posts
Nice, thanks! But which timezone are you living in? Seems like there are six different timezones in Canada. :-O
Wow, I wouldn't even know where to start! But I guess additionally to the two I mentioned I'd be interested in the

Ok I can see you don't need any other gear. ^^ But now I got more questions... :D I knew about Splathax before but didn't really catch up with it. Assuming you used Splathax, do you know if it still works with the current version of the game?
If I understand the tutorials correctly, if I turn off the Wii U after editing, there should be no danger of being banned, right?

Thanks in advance!

Legit-Yite

Inkling
NNID
hanslin
Nice, thanks! But which timezone are you living in? Seems like there are six different timezones in Canada. :-O
Wow, I wouldn't even know where to start! But I guess additionally to the two I mentioned I'd be interested in the

Ok I can see you don't need any other gear. ^^ But now I got more questions... :D I knew about Splathax before but didn't really catch up with it. Assuming you used Splathax, do you know if it still works with the current version of the game?
If I understand the tutorials correctly, if I turn off the Wii U after editing, there should be no danger of being banned, right?

Thanks in advance!

Pacific Daylight Time.

Splathax still works. After you finish the hack, turn of the wii u (System also) and disconnect your Splathax. Heres a link:
And what is your Timezone?

shani

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
shani_ace
Pacific Daylight Time.

Splathax still works. After you finish the hack, turn of the wii u (System also) and disconnect your Splathax. Heres a link:
And what is your Timezone?
Ah okay, that's the video I just watched. Wasn't sure because someone on reddit wrote that it would corrup the save if you have Corocoro gear unless Splathax is already patched.
My timezone is CEST but 1:00 PDT should work for me.

Legit-Yite

Inkling
NNID
hanslin
Ah okay, that's the video I just watched. Wasn't sure because someone on reddit wrote that it would corrup the save if you have Corocoro gear unless Splathax is already patched.
My timezone is CEST but 1:00 PDT should work for me
Cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom