• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Pancakes vs Waffles (NA/Oceania and Europe Splatfest)

Which breakfast goodness do you prefer?

• Pancakes

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Waffles

Votes: 15 75.0%

• Total voters

RocketsTail

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2874-2863-4789
French toast :D. I like both waffles and pancakes but pancakes are more accessible. Like I can go downstairs right now and whip up some pancakes without any problems....but with waffles, I have to pull out my bulky *** waffle iron. It makes awesome waffles but it’s just more of a hassle to use on a regular.

SacredWarrior

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
SacredWarrior88
Switch Friend Code
SW-5006-3355-6621
with waffles, I have to pull out my bulky *** waffle iron. It makes awesome waffles but it’s just more of a hassle to use on a regular.
Just use frozen waffles :P Leggo my Eggo! Also I think you should replace your waffle iron :P I chose waffles because you can do more things with them compared to pancakes. Chicken and waffles? Sign me up! You can't do much with pancakes.

RocketsTail

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2874-2863-4789
Just use frozen waffles :p Leggo my Eggo! Also I think you should replace your waffle iron :p I chose waffles because you can do more things with them compared to pancakes. Chicken and waffles? Sign me up! You can't do much with pancakes.
I used to eat Eggos but after I got my waffle maker, I got spoiled with homemade waffles. I only use it occasionally but it's worth the money. Chicken and waffles are good, but you can't tell me pancake and sausage on a stick ain't banging.
I thought this was so genius when I was a kid. LOL

GreenTeaTaiyaki

Inkster Jr.
Waffles, you mention finding the waffle iron, what about a pan to use to cook the pancakes, with waffles you can be more creative, and they taste better, you also don't have to put butter or oil on the waffle iron before putting on the batter.( this has nothing to do with voting and stuff but- waffle is a better name for a pet or something than pancake)

MINKUKEL

Inkling Fleet Admiral
This theme doesn't really quite work for me (pancakes are very different where I live), but I'll go team waffles.
I looked the past Splatfest teams and yes they already did these 2 teams.
Uhm, no. This is a new theme.

Coolkid

Inkling Cadet
i picked waffles of course! i do like pancakes but yeah..i find it to much effort to make those while it's not only easier to make waffles they also taste better!

chocolate waffles all the way though! <3 especially with white chocolate..great another splatfest that makes me hungry >~>

RocketsTail

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2874-2863-4789
LOVED this shifty station where you cap the zones. I just kept thinking I was playing Splat Zones. Had a couple of game throwers, but overall not a terrible Splatfest.

Arrolin

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-2747-0930-7015
LOVED this shifty station where you cap the zones. I just kept thinking I was playing Splat Zones. Had a couple of game throwers, but overall not a terrible Splatfest.
Honestly, I love the format of the zones. Those zones are what made my team win a 10x battle, Nintendo was clever with that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom