Pick a Fake Splafest Team

Anaru

Inkling Cadet
NNID
lavalizard24
Cool, the colors there are my 3 favorite colors.

Team 9485719406 or Team 3775947620?

Anaru

Inkling Cadet
NNID
lavalizard24
I'm made them 10 digits of random numbers, that would be a strange coincidence if they were phone numbers

Team Decimal

Team Burgers or Team Planes (When Nintendo starts getting bored and putting together two unrelated previous Splatfests)

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
I'm made them 10 digits of random numbers, that would be a strange coincidence if they were phone numbers
I was on my phone when I saw the post, and they were clickable (10 digit numbers make up a phone number). I didn't try calling them, though.
Team Burgers. Planes are alright. (Was on both teams for both Splatfests)
Team potatos or team fries

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
Team See. I like being able to see clearly(go glasses!) better than the actual sea. (I do want to visit the Dead Sea, tho)

Team Glasses or Team Contacts

SurrealSquid

Semi-Pro Squid
Team glasses. I find them stylish, but I don´t need them. That´s also the reason I really like the retro specs in Splatoon and have them as a shiny with 3 swim speed up subs.

Team headphones or team earbuds?

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
How about Team whatever temp the food is
I will eat food hot or cold (except Oatmeal). But honestly, Team Warm Food. Except Sweet Potato Pie, which is Team Cold. It's always best cold (for breakfast)

Team popcorn or team cheetos/cheesepuffs

Cuttleshock

Inkling Commander
Probably winter, as, although both are lovely, one doesn't get sweaty in winter, has an excuse to wear sweaters and drink hot chocolate, and snow is the best.

How To Train Your Dragon vs. Kung Fu Panda.

Cuttleshock

Inkling Commander
Well, it doesn't really snow at all here either (haven't had enough to make a snowball in a few years now). It's the thought that counts, though!

From those two, I'd have to go for shortbread. I'm less likely to gorge myself on it so I don't get sick of its taste, and it's just amazing with milk or tea.

Globes vs. wall maps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom