• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Post applications here

Puffin

Inkling
NNID
colton35
Havitas here, Applying for Team Shoal.

Your age: 14
Which weapons you use: Heavy Splatling is what I use almost all the time. I have tried different weapons in Turf War, but never brought them into ranked. If there is ever a role that needs to be filled, I'll do my best to add that weapon to my comfortable list.
Why you want to join: I want to join a team that wants have fun, but I also want to get into the competitive stage to give me that push to get better and better each day. I believe that this team has that atmosphere and that is why I want to join it.
What level/rank you are in game: 39/S (Although, I am wavering between A+ and S.)
What time zone/region of the world you are in: East Coast, USA
Thank you for your application. We will get back to you soon on whether or not you've made the team :)

Erox

Inkling
NNID
3bood131
The application format can be found here http://squidboards.com/groups/team-shoal.382/extra?type=information

We appreciate you submissions :)

All applications will be responded to in a private message

I'm 14 years old, I use Tentatek Splatter Shot and Splatter and E-Litre Scope's and Aerospray and all buckets and 96' Gal Deco, best using Splatter Shot, I want to join because whenever I get a high rank score I lose 50 times in a row because I have a bad squad and I'm determined to get to rank A or even higher, Level 32 B-, +4 GMT Dubai.
Thanks!
NNID: 3bood131

Puffin

Inkling
NNID
colton35
I'm 14 years old, I use Tentatek Splatter Shot and Splatter and E-Litre Scope's and Aerospray and all buckets and 96' Gal Deco, best using Splatter Shot, I want to join because whenever I get a high rank score I lose 50 times in a row because I have a bad squad and I'm determined to get to rank A or even higher, Level 32 B-, +4 GMT Dubai.
Thanks!
NNID: 3bood131
Thank you for your application, unfortunately the time difference would make it extremely difficult for you to participate. It is 9 hours later than the majority of our members and I assume you have school which will interfere as well. If you want to talk about this more, feel free to PM me.

PPG_ttar

Inkster Jr.
NNID
0705-3538-2870
Your age: 16
Which weapons you use: Ttek, .52 gal and their older brothers
Why you want to join: I want to go to tournaments, git gud and friends to play with!
What level/rank you are in game: S (You're right!)
What time zone/region of the world you are in: E.S.T.

Puffin

Inkling
NNID
colton35
Which weapons you use: Ttek, .52 gal and their older brothers
Why you want to join: I want to go to tournaments, git gud and friends to play with!
What level/rank you are in game: S (You're right!)
What time zone/region of the world you are in: E.S.T.
Thanks for your application! We will get back to you soon regarding the results of your application :)

Ojamas

Inkling
Your age: I am currently age 13
Which weapons you use: I use the Octobrush, the Tentatek Splattershot, the N-ZAP '89, the Splattershot Pro, and the .52 gal. (I can use any other "shooter" class weapon if requested.)
Why you want to join: I just started playing Splatoon and I believe joining a Squad/Team will make yours and my experience even better!
What level/rank you are in game: I am level 19 and Rank B- right now.
What time zone/region of the world you are in: I live in the southern United States.

Last edited:

PainOfLife

Inkling
NNID
bestgamer4life
Your age: 15
Which weapons you use: Tentatek Splattershot/rollers
Why you want to join: I want to get into the competitive level of Splatoon and I want to get on my first ccompetitive team, also I want to have friends to pley with.
What level/rank you are in the game: Level 50/S
What region of the world are you in: UTC Illinois, United States

Last edited:

Lele

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Deathgasus
Weapons I use: carbon roller (vanilla + deco), .96 gal deco, krak on roller, nzap 85
Why I want to join: to participate in tourneys and have fun with people.
Level/rank: level 49 rank S
Timezone / region: indonesia, wib (around 8 hours different to EST although i do not remember)
In splatoon, i lean towards as an assassin. The carbon rollers helped me from B- to S so I guess I can say im pretty good with it. I also lean towards offnesive rather than defensive. I play as a competitive gamer although we don't have smash tournaments or others like that here so thats a disappointment lol. This is my first competitive team so im hoping to learn more from older members :).
Other than joining for tournaments, I also love chatting (Im not even formal in chats). I would love to get to know new people. :)
Also quick question:do you have to use mircophones? Are headphones allowed? (Sorry I'm a bit dumb) PS: I commonly play at midnight.

Last edited:

Puffin

Inkling
NNID
colton35
Weapons I use: carbon roller (vanilla + deco), .96 gal deco, krak on roller, nzap 85
Why I want to join: to participate in tourneys and have fun with people.
Level/rank: level 49 rank S
Timezone / region: indonesia, wib (around 8 hours different to EST although i do not remember)
In splatoon, i lean towards as an assassin. The carbon rollers helped me from B- to S so I guess I can say im pretty good with it. I also lean towards offnesive rather than defensive. I play as a competitive gamer although we don't have smash tournaments or others like that here so thats a disappointment lol. This is my first competitive team so im hoping to learn more from older members :).
Other than joining for tournaments, I also love chatting (Im not even formal in chats). I would love to get to know new people. :)
Also quick question:do you have to use mircophones? Are headphones allowed? (Sorry I'm a bit dumb) PS: I commonly play at midnight.
Thank you for your application, we will get back to you soon! Yes we use discord (a voice chat/text chat) program so you will need to have access to a headset with a mic in order to communicate if you make it on the team

Lele

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Deathgasus
Ah kk thanks! But does that mean i just have to wear normal headphones orrr....?? (Sorry I use skype so I don't know that much)

TipDik

Inkling
NNID
TipDik
Your age: 23
Which weapons you use: Dual Squelcher, .52 Gal, Octobrush
Why you want to join: I want to compete at a higher level.
What level/rank you are in game: 42/S
What time zone/region of the world you are in: US Midwest (Eastern Time)
Experience in a prior competitive team (Yes/No; if yes please specify): Played Sm4sh with Derby City Gaming (local group in Louisville, KY)

MakesDream

Inkling Cadet
NNID
ToastMiller
Ah kk thanks! But does that mean i just have to wear normal headphones orrr....?? (Sorry I use skype so I don't know that much)
you just need some way to send us voice, while also receiving voice from us, while also sending us the sound from your game.

crosemo

Inkling
Which weapons you use: Forge/Regular Splattershot Pro, .52 Gal, Splat Charger, and Tentatek Splattershot
Why you want to join: I've been really wanting to join a squad to mostly improve my skills. The ability to get feedback and tips from teammates is the best way for me to improve. I'm also interested in playing competitively.
What level/rank you are in game: 41/A
What time zone/region of the world you are in: EST/East coast
Experience in a prior competitive team (Yes/No; if yes please specify): No

I like to play as a mid or defensive player by hanging back and protecting my team, but can also play aggressively when I need to.

Last edited:

Fluffy Pants

Inkling
NNID
hellafluffy
Your age: I'm 19 years old.

Which weapons you use: Brushes and Blasters. Also the Splosh-o-Matic.

Why you want to join: Expierence, fun but competitive gameplay, make some friends since I lack social interaction in the Splatoon community.

What level/rank you are in game: I am mid 40 level and keep hoping back and forth between B+ and A-.

What time zone/region of the world you are in: US? Eastern.

Experience in a prior competitive team: No.

Datredyoshi

Inkling
NNID
maskedman39
Your age: 13, turning 14 in a month.
Which weapons you use: Bamboozler 14 MK II, hoping to learn the MK I soon. I use both Slosher deco, and the vanilla Slosher, sometimes Tri Slosher.
Why you want to join: I've been looking for a competitive squad for quite some time now, and every other one I got in didn't work out very well because of the members of the team. I hope this one is the lucky one that I'll be staying with!
What level/rank you are in game: I'm level 50. My rank is S+ 90, specifically.
What time zone/region of the world you are in: I'm in EST, in Virginia!
Experience in a prior competitive team (Yes/No; if yes please specify): No, never have been in competitive teams, hoping this will be the first time to get in the
competitive scene!
Something interesting to note is my IGN is レッド; I only use RED gear playing, this consists of: Strapping reds, red hi tops, red vector tee, reel sweat, red check shirt, and the layored anchor LS.

Meep

Inkling
NNID
Piplup118
Your Age: 17

Weapons: I main splatchargers (but I am quick with squiffers and good with e-litres), 52 (or 96 gal) typically use .52 in small maps, and all rollers (I like one hit kills). I am very flexible player and am all around decent at all weapons. I learn quite fast and typically play offensive (front line killer). I can pick up any weapon and still score fairly high with a good amount of kills. Heavy splatlings are also one of them that I find easy to get kills with. I personally find chargers really fun to play as. I can adjust to any position given to me!

Why you want to join: I'm looking for a group of competitive players so I can hone my skills and improve my play style. I have been wanting to join a squad, but didn't know how until I found this place!

Level and Rank: Level 45 Rank S. I used to be intimidated by rank
due the fact that I despise losing. But I started rank battles recently and was able to rank up fairly quickly and easily (most of my games were knockouts). Got at A+ by only using chargers, but used other guns to get to S.

Time zone: Pacific Time (western USA)
Experience: I consider myself competitive and open minded, but I have not been part of a strictly competitive team. That's why I'm here! I don't mind going through tryouts and am willing to show what I can do! Thanks for considering my application and I hope to be teammates haha ^^

Last edited:

Chupa

Inkling
NNID
EG1101
My age: 23
Weapons I prefer: Zink mini splattling is my main, decent with: tentatek, JR, 52. Gal, n-zap(both).
Why I want to join: Playing solo ranked is just straight up painful. I played with Makesdreams last night, plastoon (my twin), and I can't remember who the 4th person was unfortunately. 4 man squad was so much better of an experience, the increased level of co-ordination will also help me get a lot better.
What level and rank I am: I am level 50, and in S+
What time zone/region are you in: Washington area (pacific time zone)
I have no real experience in a competitive team.

Kinglol45

Inkling
NNID
Snowpals

N-Strike

Full Squid
NNID
N-Strike-Smash
Your age: 13
Which weapons you use: Tenatek Splattershot and 96gal deco
Why you want to join: Because I'm teamless ATM and want to get back in the competitive splatoon scene
What level/rank you are in game: level 40 rank B+
What time zone/region of the world you are in: United States of America (Vermont) (GMT -5)
Experience in a prior competitive team: I have played for Team Quetzalcoatl, Squids Next Door, and Inkopolis Underground (now the hightide era)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom