• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Post applications here

NewLandofSand

Inkling
NNID
DJNSand
Your age: 16
Which weapons you use: Any charger (except boozler), Hero shot, Both Pros, Slosher, Range blaster, .96 Deco, and Hero Roller. (I mainly play the roll of the sniper on a team, I am avidly practicing flick shots, quickscopes, and other techniques)
Why you want to join: Been out of luck finding teammates to Squad with reliably, hoping that through this clan I can find players enthusiastic with the competitive scene of Splatoon. I also hope to gain knowledge from other players and share my knowledge with other players so all fellow members can be successful.
What is your level/rank you are in game: Level 42/S+ 26 (Had 2 Unfortunate DCs)
What region of the world are you in: California, United States (PST)
Just in case you need it, my skype username is "vasfam595"

Ink.NaCl

Inkling
NNID
Jamez69
Which wepon you use: Carbon roller, splattershot pro, 96 gal deco
Why you want to join: Looking to Meet more good players, new teamates, and cool people.
Level/Rank: Level 41, Rank S
Region: United states California

SquidWaifoos

Senior Squid
NNID
stalfosslayer3
Which weapons you use: e liter, 52, ttech.
Why you want to join: I'm interested in professional gaming and I want to get into competitive splatoon because I believe I have the potential to become a great player. I have some experience in competitive gaming with smash 4.
What level/rank you are in game: A-
What time zone/region of the world you are in: EST US time. Michigan.

Puffin

Inkling
NNID
colton35
Which wepon you use: Carbon roller, splattershot pro, 96 gal deco
Why you want to join: Looking to Meet more good players, new teamates, and cool people.
Level/Rank: Level 41, Rank S
Region: United states California
Thank you for your application We apologize for the late reply

Puffin

Inkling
NNID
colton35
Which weapons you use: e liter, 52, ttech.
Why you want to join: I'm interested in professional gaming and I want to get into competitive splatoon because I believe I have the potential to become a great player. I have some experience in competitive gaming with smash 4.
What level/rank you are in game: A-
What time zone/region of the world you are in: EST US time. Michigan.
Thank you for your application We apologize for the late reply

Leviathan

Inkling
NNID
vansquid
Your age: 24
Which weapons you use: tentatek, dual/jet squelcher, splattershot pro and octobrush sometimes
Why you want to join: I like the name and I feel as though I can be an asset to your team !
What level/rank you are in game: lvl35, bouncing between A+ and S
What region of the world you are in: 'merica (est)

Yasmine

Inkling
NNID
NovemberArt
Your age: 19
Which weapons you use: Splatterscope
Why you want to join: I like playing with others as a team, rather than a bunch of strangers.
What level/rank you are in game: Level 45 / Rank A
What time zone/region of the world you are in: CET. Denmark

Puffin

Inkling
NNID
colton35
Your age: 24
Which weapons you use: tentatek, dual/jet squelcher, splattershot pro and octobrush sometimes
Why you want to join: I like the name and I feel as though I can be an asset to your team !
What level/rank you are in game: lvl35, bouncing between A+ and S
What region of the world you are in: 'merica (est)
Thank you for your application! We will get back to you soon on whether or not you have made the team! :)

Puffin

Inkling
NNID
colton35
Your age: 19
Which weapons you use: Splatterscope
Why you want to join: I like playing with others as a team, rather than a bunch of strangers.
What level/rank you are in game: Level 45 / Rank A
What time zone/region of the world you are in: CET. Denmark
Thank you for your application! We will get back to you soon on whether or not you have made the team! :)

NNID
Tepehuaje
Your age: 14

Which weapons you use: Splatterscope, E-liter 3k, tentatek splattershot, both gals, splattershot pro, n-zap, dual squelcher, and more.

Why you want to join: I made this account very recently as i'm looking for a squad to join. Team Shoal seems to be a good fit in what i'm looking for. I want to get into the competitive scene and play with regular, friendly players who are fairly active. I want to improve working with teammates who I know...

What level/rank you are in game: Currently level 40 and im in S rank

What time zone/region of the world you are in: Pacific Time (PST)

Puffin

Inkling
NNID
colton35

Which weapons you use: Splatterscope, E-liter 3k, tentatek splattershot, both gals, splattershot pro, n-zap, dual squelcher, and more.

Why you want to join: I made this account very recently as i'm looking for a squad to join. Team Shoal seems to be a good fit in what i'm looking for. I want to get into the competitive scene and play with regular, friendly players who are fairly active. I want to improve working with teammates who I know...

What level/rank you are in game: Currently level 40 and im in S rank

What time zone/region of the world you are in: Pacific Time (PST)

Thank you for your application! We will get back to you soon on whether or not you've made the team :)

Maison

Inkling
NNID
xXMaisonXx
Your age: 13
Which weapons you use: E-Liter 3K Scope, .96 Gal Deco, Octoshot Replica, Forge Splattershot Pro, Custom Jet Squelcher, Splatterscope, and Kelp Splatterscope.
Why you want to join: I want to get into the competitive scene of Splatoon and this team looks like it has a nice and friendly atmosphere while also having a competitive side to it which is just what I'm looking for.
What level/rank you are in game: Level 44, Rank S+
What time zone/region of the world you are in: UK (I can only communicate through Skype from 7pm-10pm+ my time because my brother makes too much noise during the day time.)

Puffin

Inkling
NNID
colton35
Your age: 13
Which weapons you use: E-Liter 3K Scope, .96 Gal Deco, Octoshot Replica, Forge Splattershot Pro, Custom Jet Squelcher, Splatterscope, and Kelp Splatterscope.
Why you want to join: I want to get into the competitive scene of Splatoon and this team looks like it has a nice and friendly atmosphere while also having a competitive side to it which is just what I'm looking for.
What level/rank you are in game: Level 44, Rank S+
What time zone/region of the world you are in: UK (I can only communicate through Skype from 7pm-10pm+ my time because my brother makes too much noise during the day time.)
Unfortunately, your application has been denied.
You have great credentials, but the time at which you can play is a bit difficult for our team considering you're from the UK. If you want to discuss this more please message me. We would love to have you if I have misunderstood your message. (I assume the times you posted are in UK time)

Klaus13

Inkling
NNID
Klaus130
Your age: (15)
Which weapons you use:Kelp Splatterscope, E-Liter 3K scope, Dynamo rollers, Blaster, and somewhat decent in most other weapons.
Why you want to join: I'm looking for a squad to play in, since I've been playing solo up until now
What level/rank you are in game: Lvl 46, rank S
What time zone/region of the world you are in: New York, USA (EST time zone)

Puffin

Inkling
NNID
colton35
Your age: (15)
Which weapons you use:Kelp Splatterscope, E-Liter 3K scope, Dynamo rollers, Blaster, and somewhat decent in most other weapons.
Why you want to join: I'm looking for a squad to play in, since I've been playing solo up until now
What level/rank you are in game: Lvl 46, rank S
What time zone/region of the world you are in: New York, USA (EST time zone)
Thank you for your application. We will get back to you soon on whether or not you've made the team :)

Narmaki

Inkling
NNID
Narmaki
Which weapons you use: .96 gal, tentatek splattershot, N'ZAP 89, custom dual squelcher and custom splattershot.jr.
Why you want to join: It would be cool to play in a team and I don't know anyone who likes splatoon.
What level/rank you are in game: 29 B

Narmaki

Inkling
NNID
Narmaki
I have just read a reply above. I can't join if I'm from UK right? Sorry for the inconvenience.

Puffin

Inkling
NNID
colton35
I have just read a reply above. I can't join if I'm from UK right? Sorry for the inconvenience.
Unfortunately, we only take EU applications in rare circumstances. You have to be extremely dedicated to make it work :(

Havitas

Inkling
Havitas here, Applying for Team Shoal.

Which weapons you use: Heavy Splatling is what I use almost all the time. I have tried different weapons in Turf War, but never brought them into ranked. If there is ever a role that needs to be filled, I'll do my best to add that weapon to my comfortable list.
Why you want to join: I want to join a team that wants have fun, but I also want to get into the competitive stage to give me that push to get better and better each day. I believe that this team has that atmosphere and that is why I want to join it.
What level/rank you are in game: 39/S (Although, I am wavering between A+ and S.)
What time zone/region of the world you are in: East Coast, USA

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom