• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

"Post awaiting mod approval" Clarification Thread

NNID
JordanFrank
Hey guys!
I'm Sora
Level 28 57
C Rank 65 (Because Nintendo's matchmaker is terrible and I have more experience than other C rank players :/)
10 SuperSeaSnails (Last Splatfest)
I have a trainer on a different forum so no trainers here.
Favorite Weapon is Carbon Roller but alternately I use an Aerospray RG or Soda Slosher.

Purple...

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Derrick555
  1. Rank:S+(Lost S+99 in Squad disconnect ftw!) Level:50 Main: (Custom [Range]) Blaster, Ink Brush, Octo Brush & Kelp Splatterscope

dashiee-chan

Inkling
NNID
dashieepants
im just a lurker but have been thinking about joining a squad. gonna try to get my post count up and find someone to play with くコ:ミ

Magnus0

Pro Squid
I just replied to a thread, but because my post has not been approved by a moderator, it's not visable to other users according to Squidboards. So uhm... how do I get amod to approve my posts?

galaxy-tan

Inkling
NNID
GalaxyMilk
aHH i was wondering if i'd done something wrong or weird xD;; thankyou for letting us know ^q^
i'm galaxy-tan (GalaxyMilk is my NNID) and i use a Tentatek Splattershot ^q^ i'm a level 50 and atm i'm rank A+, but i shift between A+ & S a lot ;'0!

Eli-Monk

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
monkeysmell
IGN: TØ|Monk
Level: 46
Squad: Team Ørbit

NNID
princessdadri
turf war: :wst_shot_first00::wst_roller_normal01::wst_charge_longscp01::wst_charge_normalscp01::wst_roller_brushnormal00::wst_shot_blaze01::wst_shot_normal00::wst_shot_normal01::burstbomb::splashwall::suctionbomb::splatbomb::squidbeacon::sprinkler::inkmine::kraken::inkzooka::inkstrike::bombrush::bubbler::ability_damage::ability_damage::ability_damage::ability_damage::ability_defenseup::ability_defenseup:
splatzones::wst_charge_normalscp01::wst_roller_compact00::wst_roller_brushnormal00::wst_roller_normal01::wst_shot_first00::sprinkler::splatbomb::suctionbomb::bombrush::inkstrike::ability_damage::ability_damage::ability_damage::ability_damage::ability_defenseup::ability_defenseup:
rainmaker::wst_shot_explong00::wst_shot_explong01::wst_roller_normal01::wst_roller_compact00::wst_shot_quickmiddle01::sprinkler::inkzooka::killerwail::ability_coldblooded::ability_ninjasquid::ability_stealthjump::ability_bombsniffer:
tower control::wst_shot_explong01::wst_shot_first00::wst_shot_expshort00::wst_shot_quicklong00::splatbomb::squidbeacon::bubbler::inkzooka::kraken::ability_bombrange::ability_comeback::ability_tenacity::ability_recon::ability_specialsaver:
Level:Freaking 4 because someone hacked me!
main:splattershot jr. and splattershot

SniperGrit

Inkling
Hello everybody, my name is Silver and I'm here to clear up some confusion about new accounts and their ability to post.

A bit back the site had a bit of an issue with bots and them posting in a bunch of areas. Since then we've been working on fixing this issue and our way of fixing it is requiring the staff to approve posts on new accounts. So for your first few posts on a new account will need to be approved by the staff and in no way means your account seems shifty or anything, it is just a way of preventing bots from flooding the forums. You will be freed from this upon posting 3 or more times on the forum and only certain boards on the site actually adjust your post count so be sure to watch your count.

Areas that don't adjust post count:
  • Inkopolis Plaza (The forum section as a whole)

So if you just recently made a new account and see the message "Post Awaiting Mod Approval" it is simply because we're trying to keep the forum free of bots, your account is safe and you are not in trouble. We appreciate you all bearing with us and we hope you all enjoy your time here on SquidBoards

Thank you for reading and if you have any additional questions, feel free to ask.
What's up all? I'm new here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom