"Post awaiting mod approval" Clarification Thread

Blanket-Devil

Inkling
NNID
Reen-chan
Blanket-Devil here. Hey Squids

German Squid and Leader of the Squid-filled Box. S-Rank and Lv 50
I still don't really have certain gearsets for certain rotations but i get there.

I allready bought every gear availablte and activated all 3 slots (exept the one star shirts... so many slots to buy... so less money)

right now i'm switching between the zink splatting the Dynamo and the Carbon roller

Juggleclimber

Inkling
I am having trouble with my account. For some reason I no longer have access to Squidboards. When I log in and try to do anything the site tells me I don't have permission to view the page. I have a message waiting for me that I can't read. Have I been banned? I made this new account so I could ask. I really want to read the message because I was recently offered a position as a writer. I'm guessing that when they went to give me new permissions so I could be a writer for the site someone clicked the wrong bottom and banned me. If you are an admin please look into this. My original account was Jugglec. Thanks!

Nousha

Full Squid
NNID
NoushaKhanom
Happy to be here. ^_^ I've had a hard time finding good places to form squads and such since there aren't many other places to talk about Splatoon but although it's been my experience with most forms, I hope my voice doesn't get drowned out by the sheer number of posts and people.

Anyway, I'm in S rank, I made a new account over time so although I've been to level 50 before, I'm around level 27 at the moment. I actually have a pretty mean E-liter 3-K Scope since I've learned to make my aim more precise over time, and am over all much better than how I was before on my old account. I miss my old burst bombs but I've generally played a lot of Neo Splash-o-matic as well.

My skill honestly varies by mood, but over all I've been able to better resist salty feelings and focus in on matches much better. I'm also curious about the new weapons that just came out (and if they're even worth it) and I'm hoping I can generally make a small contribution to the community over all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom