• Squidboards now has its own Discord server!

Join us on Discord!

• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 15,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 150,000 posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Splatoon community!

Post Your Inksona and Splatoon OCs!

Name: Tadashi his nickname being "The kraken of inkopolis"
Race: Inkling
Appearance: Tadashi looks like any other inkling with bowl cut hair and a pony tail, Tadashis preferred color is red. ( Tadashi basically is my pfp)
Relations: Tadashi docent really have enemies and is friends with pretty much everybody. Tadashi is an only child from a wealthy family. Tadashi lives a normal life in inokopolis and has an a+ rank(I don't actually in the game).
Backstory: Tadashi is a friends person who's a great friend, though being friendly he's naive. Though rarely mad or serious he is when he needs to be especially during a turf war game. He got the name kraken of inkolpolis not by being the best but being the most fierce when he's serious.

(Though it isn't enough hopefully i can get to rp with somebody and have a good time)

CosmicX

Inkling
Okay, here goes..

Name: Cosmo, nickname being CosmicX(my Squidboards username)
Species: Not your type of inkling..
Powers/weapons: Eye color changes with her emotions, I'll post a few pics of that later/Aerospray MG and Splattershot JR(She is a professional)
Appearance: Cosmo has the geso of the default inkling girl, but has a chonmage ponytail. She wears a Drop Sweat Positive, and wears jeggings(mix of jeans and leggings). She wears an arrow band black pair of glasses. Her OG eye color is green.
Relatives: Zane, her twin brother.
Backstory: Cosmo was your ordinary kind of inkling girl, friendly and loving. When she was 8, she was diagnosed with a unknown disease that makes her eyes change color. Zane has the same disease, but with his hair. Ever since that happened, Cosmo turned from loving and friendly to carefree.. and possibly dangerous..
download (8).png

Happy:
download (9).png

Sad:
download (10).png

Irritated:
download (11).png

About to lose her sh*t:
download (12).png

I have more, it just said I went over the limit.

CosmicX

Inkling
Okay, here goes..

Name: Cosmo, nickname being CosmicX(my Squidboards username)
Species: Not your type of inkling..
Powers/weapons: Eye color changes with her emotions, I'll post a few pics of that later/Aerospray MG and Splattershot JR(She is a professional)
Appearance: Cosmo has the geso of the default inkling girl, but has a chonmage ponytail. She wears a Drop Sweat Positive, and wears jeggings(mix of jeans and leggings). She wears an arrow band black pair of glasses. Her OG eye color is green.
Relatives: Zane, her twin brother.
Backstory: Cosmo was your ordinary kind of inkling girl, friendly and loving. When she was 8, she was diagnosed with a unknown disease that makes her eyes change color. Zane has the same disease, but with his hair. Ever since that happened, Cosmo turned from loving and friendly to carefree.. and possibly dangerous..
View attachment 7033
Happy:
View attachment 7034
Sad:
View attachment 7035
Irritated:
View attachment 7036
About to lose her sh*t:
View attachment 7037
I have more, it just said I went over the limit.
Okay, here's the last one. Nervous:
download (13).png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom