Potential leak revealing all the new sheldon's pick weapons

Xeze

Inkster Jr.
NNID
XezeMaster
Phew thank god it's fake. I still hope for a Sploosh-o-matic with Burst Bombs.

Floating Eyeball

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Stanley618
Looks like we got a Splatling after all! And a Dynamo, which I'll be tempted to use and then promptly remember why I don't use Dynamos.

Splatoon❤️

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Lbggamer
Sheldon’s Picks Vol.1
-Wasabi Splattershot/Splat Bomb/Inkstrike
-Berry Splattershot Pro/Suction Bomb/Bomb Rush
-Fresh Squiffer/Suction Bomb/Kraken
-Slosher Muscat/Sprinkler/Echolocator
-Bamboozler 14 Mk Ⅲ/Sprinkler/Inkzooka
-Inkbrush Modern/Burst Bomb/Bomb Rush
-Potato Splash-O-Matic/Splat Bomb/Bubbler
-Rapid Blaster Lime/Burst Bomb/Inkstrike

Sheldon’s Picks Vol.2
-Seagull Splat Charger/Splash Wall/Inkstrike
-Honey Splat Roller/Disruptor/Inkzooka
-Soda Pop Blaster/Seeker/Echolocator
-H-3 Nozzlenose Nitro/Squid Beakon/Kraken
-Cherries Dual Squelcher/Disruptor/Bubbler
-N-Zap ’07/Splash Wall/Inkzooka
-Carbon Roller Au Lait/Squid Beakon/Bubbler
-Tomato Neo Sploosh-O-Matic/Seeker/Bomb Rush

Personally, I am most hyped for the Berry Pro, Fresh Squiffer (we already knew these two), Slosher Muscat (echolocator spam!), the Bamboozler MK III (sprinkler helps turf issues, inkzooka is good for offencive play) Inkbrush Modern (burst bombs for dayz), the Rapid Blaster Lime (Burst bombs work well with all the damage up, inkstrike is good for turfing) Seagull Splat Charger, (annoy those E-Liters), Cherries Dual Squelcher (Disrubbler combo + range), and the H-3 Nozzlenose (more beakons + kracken, might convince me to try it out more.) Still, I am a bit dissapointed with no point sensors and only two beakon combos, both on lackluster main weapons.

Also, RIP Splattershot Jr. You will be missed.

then again, these could all be fake, Don't want to get my hopes up too much.

Edit: Now that I realized that there are no new splatlings and only one new slosher, I am a bit suspicious. Guess I really just wanted that inkbrush.
Fake unfortunately Dynamo and mini splatling are in series 1 and it's a permanent inkbrush

Leronne

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Leronne
Switch Friend Code
SW-2169-0003-5242
Popular and underused is what was said in the direct. Otherwise we wouldn't be getting a new splattershot either. And the dynamo is a pretty popular weapon. As long as it's not kraken, bubbler or zooka, disruptor or burst bomb i'm okay with it.

Of Moose & Men

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
MuhFugginMoose
Popular and underused is what was said in the direct. Otherwise we wouldn't be getting a new splattershot either. And the dynamo is a pretty popular weapon. As long as it's not kraken, bubbler or zooka, disruptor or burst bomb i'm okay with it.
Disruptor + Kraken, calling it now. In which case, RIP Splatoon. . .

Lonely_Dolphin

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Einsam_Delphin
Disruptor + Kraken, calling it now. In which case, RIP Splatoon. . .
lol naw, it'll probably be Seeker + Seeker Rush, Beacon + Wail, or it's sub will be Inkmines, basically nothing too powerful like what the Splattershot got.

SquiliamTentacles

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Mr_Squigggles
lol naw, it'll probably be Seeker + Seeker Rush, Beacon + Wail, or it's sub will be Inkmines, basically nothing too powerful like what the Splattershot got.
I don't think it will be too powerfull, but Beakon + Wail does sound like a fun set.

Excited for the mini splatling despite the Zink set being pretty good. I would probally want :splatbomb::bombrush: so it could go crazy turfing and have a versatile sub. I would also like :squidbeacon: and :echolocator: or :kraken: , simply because I want more beakons.

Lonely_Dolphin

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Einsam_Delphin
I don't think it will be too powerfull, but Beakon + Wail does sound like a fun set.

Excited for the mini splatling despite the Zink set being pretty good. I would probally want :splatbomb::bombrush: so it could go crazy turfing and have a versatile sub. I would also like :squidbeacon: and :echolocator: or :kraken: , simply because I want more beakons.

I can get down with those sets, though I kinda wanna see :burstbomb: on the Mini Splatling simply because there's no Splatling of any kind with that sub. That might be why they're my least used weapon type lel.
For the new Slosher I want either :suctionbomb:/:splatbomb: + :killerwail:/:echolocator: or more ideally a cool and unique set in :disruptor: + :inkzooka: which might sound too powerful but so is the Deco's kit and yet the Slosher still remains relatively underused. Plus they really did a number on the regular Slosher so a kit like this would help make up for it.

Eclipsc70

Pro Squid
NNID
EJ_Matthews
Not gonna lie I really wanted that Ink Brush Modern... But it is what it is. So this Permanent Ink Brush. Splat bombs? I think I could work with that. tbh splat bombs are one of the ideal subs for the ink brush, second only to burst bombs... is what I would have said before seeing that brst bomb nerf, good gawd! Im thinking I could take advantage of the ink saver sub buff and make it so I can throw 2 splat bombs with the brush. May give more options and since the ink brush is pretty good on ink economy I shouldnt have to worry about running out of ink too frequently.

Kraken? sure! 220p is honestly not that much to gain with a brush especially since the ink brush has that mini special saver buff they just gave us. Honetly I can see this new brush being pretty godlike. I managed to achieve and maintained S+ with the Nouveau but It was a bit of a struggle only having mines and no throwables, however playing the nouveau did teach me how to 'get in the opponents face' like Sheldon said we should be doing with the nouveau so I wouldnt be knocked out of range as easily with the bubbler, I figure I could apply that logic to playing the Perma; throw splat bomb, get in their face and go for the splat, if things go awry just Kraken. Rinse and repeat.

I know alot of Octobrush users will probably gravitate towards this weapon. People who arent familiar with brushes would probably think the contrary but if you know both brushes youd understand just how much more fluid and quick the ink brushes movement is compared to the octo brush, and now since the ink brush has the best of both worlds of the octo kits, I feel like it can potentially be one of the best rollers if used right since its weakness is finally mitigated ... Of course thats just me being hopeful.

I like how they ended up giving the ink brush both invincible specials Kappa

shani

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
shani_ace
Why is everyone talking about a leak and that it's fake?

1. It's not a leak, it's coming from Nintendo.
2. It's not fake, it's official.

Floating Eyeball

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Stanley618

Did you read the link in the original post at all? Or look at the dates on the posts? (This was posted before Volume 1 was released) The "leak" listed weapons in Volume 1 that never came out, and there's no Carbon Roller in Volume 2. Nobody said Volume 2 would never come out, but what this post was about was somebody claiming to know about weapons that were not released by Nintendo at the time, and all of which were false.

Saber

NNID
Saber
Switch Friend Code
SW-0369-4203-0233

This one is referring to a reddit page which leaked the possible subs and specials of the weapon, and speculated names, the thread written by me covers the info on that pic

shani

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
shani_ace
This one is referring to a reddit page which leaked the possible subs and specials of the weapon, and speculated names, the thread written by me covers the info on that pic
Lol, my bad. Now that you mention it, I see the correct date.
When I saw the first post of this thread, I read the date beneath it as 29 May 2016, whereas it actually says 29 Mar 2016 (not used to the small screen on the Tablet). Of course I opened the link, but since I was assuming this was from today, I didn't check the date on the reddit thread (I wondered why Sheldon's Picks #1 were mentioned there too, but didn't really mind it).

The thing is I googled "Sheldon's picks 2" and landed here, otherwise I never would've entered this thread through squidboards. :)

Joseph Staleknight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
JStaleknight
Switch Friend Code
SW-1169-3473-1031
Glad it's sorted out, then.

Yeah, the leak-troll could've fooled us better if he didn't list something as unusual as a Tomato Neo Sploosh. That tends to be a rather telling thing since Sheldon always starts with the original instead of a stickered variant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom