• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Private Battles: All Are Welcome

Swiss_Squid

Full Squid
I actually wanted to better my E-Liter skills tbh as well as other weapons and strats. I've been trying to better my positioning to limit trade offs and snapping those snipes. lol

sonicboomvip

Inkling
NNID
nanasupersmsah
You're more than welcome to play with us. FYI, I just added you, so look out for a friend request from BabycowLD.

I don't like voicechat either, so you'll definitely never be required to do any of that while you're playing with us. I sent you a friend invite.

That's okay. How does Sunday afternoon work for you? We have enough members where we could probably do two private battle sessions a week, one on Saturday night and one on Sunday afternoon or something. Either way, I think we should be able to work something out.
that is good for me

username0519

Inkling
NNID
YeahExactly
I added your NNID just now. I also sent you a PM with the discord link, so be on the look out for that.

Sure thing, I sent you a friend invite. Would you like to be added to the discord group as well?
Sure. My discord is username0519

Babycowland

Semi-Pro Squid
Hi there. I got forwarded over from a very nice person named Ansible. I would like to participate in the event when it happens again. My NNID is Jett_Berger and I can private dm you my skype if necessary. My discord is Calamari#0814. All my information about the game is in my description and I am currently A rank level 42.
Hey there, I think we've played together before.

Sorry for not replying right away. When I went to add you on my Wii U, server maintenance was going on. I sent you a friend request just now.

The plan is to play again this weekend at our usual time (8:30 eastern Saturday night) and on Sunday afternoon at around 3 or 4 p.m. eastern. Do either of those times work for you?

NNID
georgiatech
I am interested in squading with squids. My nnid is georgiatech , and my discord tag is @ThePizzaDragon101#8358 if I messed that up, you can contact me at thepizzadragon101@gmail.com . I also propose sending an invite to my e-mail, as that may be more reliable, because I hardly ever check this website.

Inkling Ash

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Zachy_Dad
Thanks for letting me play with you please keep creating more private battles its good fun and practice.

RocksPatch

Inkling
NNID
RocksPatch
Hello! Hope I'm not late to the party. Playing solo has been really impersonal, as surmised by others on this thread as well. I'd like to join you all as well! I switch off with my sister, and thus we are effectively available all the time.

My NNID is RocksPatch and my Discord (which I'm completely new at, so pardon) is eggplanthing#6327.

Thanks for your time!

Hero of Lime

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Link643
Switch Friend Code
SW-5339-5185-8796.
Wish I noticed this a bit sooner, are you guys fairly active still? I would not mind joining in on some private matches. Sounds low stakes, and I love some low stakes battles.

Slushious

Token Party Squid
NNID
Setsu-P
Switch Friend Code
SW-3439-5127-4993
Directed here by @Ansible (thanks!)... I'm usually only on on Monday and Tuesday night, 8:30PM EST since those are my days off, but I'd be up for this. I've been doing some private 1v1 with another friend (who's not on here), mostly SZ and hide & seek whenever TW gets too brutal for us, or here lately, when I can't even stay in a match. Can't do voice chat, though, my connection only runs so many things at once :'D

Babycowland

Semi-Pro Squid
Wish I noticed this a bit sooner, are you guys fairly active still? I would not mind joining in on some private matches. Sounds low stakes, and I love some low stakes battles.
Yup, we're still pretty active I'd say. I sent you a PM with some details and an invite link to our discord group.

Directed here by @Ansible (thanks!)... I'm usually only on on Monday and Tuesday night, 8:30PM EST since those are my days off, but I'd be up for this. I've been doing some private 1v1 with another friend (who's not on here), mostly SZ and hide & seek whenever TW gets too brutal for us, or here lately, when I can't even stay in a match. Can't do voice chat, though, my connection only runs so many things at once :'D
It seems like @Ansible's been doing a lot of recruitment lately, haha. I sent you a PM too.

No worries about not being able to do voice chat. I don't like using it myself, so it's in no way a requirement for doing private battles with us.

Babycowland

Semi-Pro Squid
If i can still join, my NNID is Nyx241. Will make an discord account soon :)
You can definitely still join. We'd be glad to have you.

I sent you a PM with an invite link to the discord server. I also sent you a friend request just now.

SIB-Dazzle

Inkling
NNID
diolass
Discord: diolass#2884
nnid: diolass
S rank. Play the gals, squelchers, and custom range blaster. Add me please

smoothi

Inkling
NNID
spl.poncho
I'm a casual scrub that would like to partake in some non-stressful squidding.
Discord: poncho#4280
NNID: spl.poncho

S+ rank, although I'm not that good anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom