• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Private Battles: All Are Welcome

Squid_or_kid

Inkster Jr.
NNID
ManlyKittens
I'd be interested in joining. My nnid is ManlyKittens and I'm a noob at discord so I have no idea how to see my #?

Babycowland

Semi-Pro Squid
I'm a casual scrub that would like to partake in some non-stressful squidding.
Discord: poncho#4280
NNID: spl.poncho

S+ rank, although I'm not that good anymore.
I doubt you're a casual scrub if you're S+, haha. Whatever your skill level, we'd be glad to have you. I sent you a PM with discord details.

I'd be interested in joining. My nnid is ManlyKittens and I'm a noob at discord so I have no idea how to see my #?
Cool. You're more than welcome to join us. I'm really new to discord too, but I think that you'll be able to join the group by clicking on the invite link in the PM I sent you. If not, let me know and we can try to work something out.

LupusFreak

Inkling Cadet
NNID
LupusFreak
Just found this thread, I hope it wouldn't be too much trouble to ask to join. I don't usually play on my main account (LupusFreak) because my Splatoon data is stuck on a flash drive that disconnects me from matches, so being in a private lobby where that wouldn't hurt my or my teammates rank would be great. I mainly play on my alt NNID (FureverAlone) because of that, so if I see an open lobby i'd switch over to my main. My Discord is LupusFreak, though I never really use it.

Babycowland

Semi-Pro Squid
Just found this thread, I hope it wouldn't be too much trouble to ask to join. I don't usually play on my main account (LupusFreak) because my Splatoon data is stuck on a flash drive that disconnects me from matches, so being in a private lobby where that wouldn't hurt my or my teammates rank would be great. I mainly play on my alt NNID (FureverAlone) because of that, so if I see an open lobby i'd switch over to my main. My Discord is LupusFreak, though I never really use it.
You're totally welcome to join us. We're always glad to have more members.

I went ahead and added both of your accounts. I also sent you a PM with discord details.

Babycowland

Semi-Pro Squid
I'd like to join this group.
NNID: sirboopsalot
Discord: Zac#1625
Cool. We're happy to have you. It's nice to have another Minnesotan in the group. Well, I moved here from Wisconsin a few years ago, so I'm not really a true Minnesotan, but close enough I guess, haha.

I sent you a PM with an invite link to the discord group. It should work no matter what your discord handle is.

KungFu

Inkster Jr.
Pleasure to meet you. My name is KungFu.
I had just joined not too long ago, and have been looking for a community of gamers for Splatoon. I have introduced myself at the welcome center and someone replied with a link to your thread here. I'm interested in joining, if you would allow me.
If you would, I do have a Discord account and even use the application on my phone.

My Discord name is: Kungfumasta10#0851
And my NNID is: kungfumasta10

Babycowland

Semi-Pro Squid
Pleasure to meet you. My name is KungFu.
I had just joined not too long ago, and have been looking for a community of gamers for Splatoon. I have introduced myself at the welcome center and someone replied with a link to your thread here. I'm interested in joining, if you would allow me.
If you would, I do have a Discord account and even use the application on my phone.

My Discord name is: Kungfumasta10#0851
And my NNID is: kungfumasta10
You're definitely allowed to join our group; we'd be glad to have you. I sent you a PM with an invite link to the discord group.

Welcome to Squidboards by the way.

Starfuu

Inkling
NNID
saltyeggmemes
Heyo, I'd like to join :D if there's too many people to manage, that's okay :)
Can't really check my discord number rn, but my nnid is saltyeggmemes
Sorry if I messed up something. The forums confuse me lol

Babycowland

Semi-Pro Squid
Heyo, I'd like to join :D if there's too many people to manage, that's okay :)
Can't really check my discord number rn, but my nnid is saltyeggmemes
Sorry if I messed up something. The forums confuse me lol
It's totally fine if you join. There's no limit to the number of people who can be in our group. The more people we have, the more likely we are to have full lobbies when we do private battles, which makes things easier.

I just sent you a PM with discord details.

Ansible

Squid Savior From the Future
Community Ambassador
Hey~ everyone! We'll be starting tonight's private battles soon, hosted by @SyMag. If his connection should go down, then just use me as a fallback.

Enjoy yourselves.

Cuttleshock

Inkling Commander
Hm... I've pretty much never played Splatoon socially, but this seems like a friendly place to start! After Ranked put me in a bad mood today, I feel like some casual Private Battles could be nice. NNID is Cuttleshock and Discord is Cuttles#4653, although I can't voice chat or anything and I'd be pretty slow at checking it while playing, so it'd mostly be good for organising things in advance. Also, I'm in the UK, so I'm probably in a time zone minority.

Babycowland

Semi-Pro Squid
Hm... I've pretty much never played Splatoon socially, but this seems like a friendly place to start! After Ranked put me in a bad mood today, I feel like some casual Private Battles could be nice. NNID is Cuttleshock and Discord is Cuttles#4653, although I can't voice chat or anything and I'd be pretty slow at checking it while playing, so it'd mostly be good for organising things in advance. Also, I'm in the UK, so I'm probably in a time zone minority.
Hey there, welcome to the group. I sent you a PM with an invite link to the discord server.

While a lot of people in the group live in North America, you definitely wouldn't be the only one based in Europe. Plus, people play at all sorts of times, so even if our regular Saturday time might not work you, we should still be able to accommodate you. Voice chat is actually disabled in the group anyway, so not being able to do that is not a problem either.

I look forward to playing with you sometime.

Jyn

Inkling
NNID
MCiCuS
I am S+ and would like to join in the group like all the other people here ^^ . Discord is Jyn(^^)#3500

HeelPeach

Inkling
NNID
calebdv88
I would like to join, Im brand new here, been playing since launch. A rank, looking to find new people to play with and get into competitive play

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom