1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Squidboards now has its own Discord server!

Join us on Discord!

3. Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 15,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 150,000 posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Splatoon community!

PROJECT: Stage locations in the world of splatoon

Discussion in 'Competitive Discussion' started by Leronne, Dec 11, 2015.

1. KoopaTroopa64

KoopaTroopa64 Senior Squid

Well, with the reveal of Splatoon 2, I think its safe to say that we have quite a bit more work on our hands. I haven't posted on this thread for a long time, and by the looks of it, no one else has either. Nintendo has already stated that all 16 maps from the previous game will be included in this game, so one can only assume that the sixteen new ones will be located in the same world. Also, there is a new hub. So with two hubs, 32 stages, and a whole lot of extra space in the world of Splatoon, I think we have some work to do.

Leronne and Magic8Ball like this.
  2. Leronne

Leronne Inkling Fleet Admiral

NNID:
    Leronne
    Switch Friend Code:
    SW-2169-0003-5242
    I essentially stopped playing (or atleast not playing it as often) and i sorta hit a brick wall when it came to map finding. Not that i'm bored with the game or anything. I'm looking forward to doing this again in splatoon 2, but..... that'll have to wait i pretty long time. I'm gonna be studying abroad (college) the coming school year and i'm not exactly in the position to buy a switch and splatoon (unless i win the lottery or something). Plus i'm trying to avoid buying it, atleast for my first year of studies, so i won't have any major distractions. splatoon 1 was a giant distraction for me during (what's my countries education system version of) senior year and got held back a year because of it lol. That and a terrible tendency to procrastinate. Anyone of you are free to start another map thread when splatoon 2 comes around and i'll help as much i can, but just so you all know that i won't be playing it for atleast a year. that's gonna be so painful ;-;
    Anyways. Again thanks so so much for all the help with this little thing. It's been a lot of fun doing this with you guys :D

3. KoopaTroopa64

That's totally okay. Sometimes you have to set aside something fun to focus on the bigger picture. And if you can wait that long to buy a Switch and Splatoon 2, then I really envy you. I also have a slightly big problem with procrastination. But I wish you luck with your studies and look forward to seeing you back on the thread whenever you can.

PS, do you think we should start a new thread for Splatoon 2, this one might be getting a little cluttered.

Slurmp likes this.
  4. Leronne

Leronne Inkling Fleet Admiral

NNID:
    Leronne
    Switch Friend Code:
    SW-2169-0003-5242
    Yeah definitely. But i think we should make it a little after splatoon 2 comes out (maybe a week), when everyon's settled and are accustomed to all the new (at launch) maps.
    Thanks a lot.

5. KoopaTroopa64

K, just post a link to the thread here once its been created, see you then :)

Slurmp, Magic8Ball and Leronne like this.