• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

PROJECT: Stage locations in the world of splatoon

KoopaTroopa64

Senior Squid
Well, with the reveal of Splatoon 2, I think its safe to say that we have quite a bit more work on our hands. I haven't posted on this thread for a long time, and by the looks of it, no one else has either. Nintendo has already stated that all 16 maps from the previous game will be included in this game, so one can only assume that the sixteen new ones will be located in the same world. Also, there is a new hub. So with two hubs, 32 stages, and a whole lot of extra space in the world of Splatoon, I think we have some work to do.

Leronne

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Leronne
Switch Friend Code
SW-2169-0003-5242
I essentially stopped playing (or atleast not playing it as often) and i sorta hit a brick wall when it came to map finding. Not that i'm bored with the game or anything. I'm looking forward to doing this again in splatoon 2, but..... that'll have to wait i pretty long time. I'm gonna be studying abroad (college) the coming school year and i'm not exactly in the position to buy a switch and splatoon (unless i win the lottery or something). Plus i'm trying to avoid buying it, atleast for my first year of studies, so i won't have any major distractions. splatoon 1 was a giant distraction for me during (what's my countries education system version of) senior year and got held back a year because of it lol. That and a terrible tendency to procrastinate. Anyone of you are free to start another map thread when splatoon 2 comes around and i'll help as much i can, but just so you all know that i won't be playing it for atleast a year. that's gonna be so painful ;-;
Anyways. Again thanks so so much for all the help with this little thing. It's been a lot of fun doing this with you guys :D

KoopaTroopa64

Senior Squid
That's totally okay. Sometimes you have to set aside something fun to focus on the bigger picture. And if you can wait that long to buy a Switch and Splatoon 2, then I really envy you. I also have a slightly big problem with procrastination. But I wish you luck with your studies and look forward to seeing you back on the thread whenever you can.

PS, do you think we should start a new thread for Splatoon 2, this one might be getting a little cluttered.

Leronne

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Leronne
Switch Friend Code
SW-2169-0003-5242
PS, do you think we should start a new thread for Splatoon 2, this one might be getting a little cluttered.
Yeah definitely. But i think we should make it a little after splatoon 2 comes out (maybe a week), when everyon's settled and are accustomed to all the new (at launch) maps.
But I wish you luck with your studies and look forward to seeing you back on the thread whenever you can.
Thanks a lot.

razz_beret

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-3655-5671-8212
Hello! Not sure if anyone will see this considering it’s been so long since anyone’s posed, but I’d love to help expand the map with some of my findings from Splatoon 2. So if you’re interested in growing this thread or making a new one lmk!! :)

Goblin

Inkling
Hey. If any of you guys are still alive I wanted to thank you guys for all of your findings. I've been trying to connect the Splatoon world for quite a while now and along my journey I've stumbled upon this thread and I probably wouldn't have known about the Sky Tree's name, the powerline connections, or about saltspray rig's bridge if it weren't for you guys. Anyways I just wanted to update you guys on the fact that I've found and noted a bunch of connections between Splatoon 1, 2, & 3 and I'm compiling them all into a video that I want to try and have out by 3/1/2023. I'll make sure to show the efforts made by this thread in the video and I also just wanted to give a huge thank you to Leronne for starting this thread. If you see this I really hope you're doing well after college and if you still have any interest in this project, I'd love to talk to you and try and make a definitive map based on 100% confirmed factual connections only, and then another map where we try to also add inferred connections that don't have any hard proof. Again, thank you all, this project has been super fun for me and I hope the video turns out good as I finally finished noting all the connections and all I have left is to write a script for the video, record, and edit it together before March 1st. Hope to talk to some of you guys soon. -Aleks :)

Goblin

Inkling
I'm Goblin#7766 on discord if you want to try and talk through there instead of this thread. :))

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom