• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Recruiting for C-!

Valkyria

Bottom Feeder
NNID
Valkyriah
C- is currently recruiting an experienced Dynamo! Must have the following qualifications:

-Uses rolling as the primary means of offense and travel
-Attempts to splat opponents when your ink tank is empty
-Strategically uses the echolocator when our opponents are completely wiped

onyeezy

Inkling
NNID
Chocothunda
C- is recruiting a high quality sniper! Must have the following qualifications:

-Frequently walks off the map while zoomed in with a scope
-Capable of defeating an Octosniper in a 1v1
-Reliably able to hit stationary enemy inklings preparing an inkstrike
-Still able to snipe after everything gets nerfed in 2 days
I feel like this description speaks directly to my soul, I'm an S E-Litre 3k scope main.
I just hope its not too late, I also secondary dual/custom jet squelchers too, I jumped on the bandwagon

I'm level 50, so I'm kind of a big deal...

Tparty4

Inkling
NNID
JohtoPkmnMaster
C- is currently recruiting an experienced Dynamo! Must have the following qualifications:

-Uses rolling as the primary means of offense and travel
-Attempts to splat opponents when your ink tank is empty
-Strategically uses the echolocator when our opponents are completely wiped
Now this is the perfect definition of my playstlyle, I think I might even be better for this job because (not to brag) but I put my sprinklers in an area that's already completely covered in our ink, and when using the gold variant I amazingly stack a bunch of special duration up for my Inkstrikes (that I strategically aim at our spawn every time) (not actually applying I'm just screwing around lol hope you find somebody fit for the part!)

LinkLuigi

Inkster Jr.
NNID
LinkLuigi730
Well if your still recruiting then I would not mind applying. I've been in the competitive scene since Ink or Sink so, I hope I have what it takes ^_^

NNID: LinkLuigi730
Timezone: EST
Main Weapon(s): .96 Gal Deco, Custom Jet Squelcher
Role: Play a defensive role and zone out enemies w/ range and splash walls. Also, I love to be vocal (similiar to Static on Team Nintendome) and use that as my main strong point for team coordination.

DestindOne

Inkling
NNID
99destiny
NNID:99destiny
Timezone:Central
Main Weapon(s): Custom Dual Squelcher and Dual Squelcher
Secondary Weapon(s): Kelp Splatterscope, Krak-On Roller, 52 gal, Splattershot Pro
Role: I play best as a support role for all modes, usually I stay back to ensure turf control and prevent flanking. My weapon type will differ depending on map and/or mode but I'm always serving the same support role in all modes. Hope to hear from y'all soon ^_^

Koopa326

Inkling
NNID
If so I am looking for a competitive squad.
NNID: 0118999881999119
Timezone: CST
Main Weapon: Custom E-Liter 3k or E-Liter 3k
Secondary Weapons: Anything that shoots longer than a Bamboozler 14 MK l
Level: 50
Role: I love any long range weapon and play defense unless I am forced by my team to go offense if I need to. I play defense and support best though.

Last edited:

Valkyria

Bottom Feeder
NNID
Valkyriah
Hey Koopa, thanks for your interest in joining C-! We're currently full, but I'll send you a PM as soon as we start recruiting again.

Lele

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Deathgasus
I feel like this group is fun so I'm gonna post an app >///////<
NNID: Deathgasus
Timezone: UTC+ 7
Main Weapon: Carbon Roller
Secondary Weapons: .96 gal deco, carbon roller deco, n'zap 85, octoshot, and the kawaii krak-on splat roller
Level: 50
Role: I am a mixed player although I lean towards support. I check every side and try and defend anything by any means.

Valkyria

Bottom Feeder
NNID
Valkyriah
Two S+99 Japanese players have recently joined C-! However, we are still in need of an experienced Dynamo. If interested, please add me on Skype at jay.splatoon for further details.

Valkyria

Bottom Feeder
NNID
Valkyriah
C- is currently recruiting two talented members with the following qualifications:

S+ rank!
18 or older!
Has Splatoon tournament experience!

Please message me on Skype at jay.splatoon for further details!

Grand E

Pro Squid
NNID
Zoroan
Well I'm interested in joining your team as I'm currently looking for a team that's mellow and down to earth :]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom