• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Recruiting for C-!

CageR

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Chrischa
Omg how many squids have you taken up by now? Srsly now, how big is this squad? I'm thinking of applying if you are still looking for members^^

Valkyria

Bottom Feeder
NNID
Valkyriah
We currently have 17 active squids! By active, we mean those who play with us at least once per week. It only looks like we're huge because we've been here for ages!

Please add me on Skype at jay.splatoon if you'd like to join us at the bottom!

CageR

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Chrischa
Wow, sorry, I'm looking for a smaller, closer squad. Good luck with this squad, cya^^

Scorpio1112

Inkling
NNID
Flowerskunk12349
Main: custom range blaster and 3k
NNID: flowerskunk12349
Discord: Scorpio1112

Valkyria

Bottom Feeder
NNID
Valkyriah
Yes sir! Add me on Skype at jay.splatoon and I'll give you further details!

_horiizon_

Inkling
NNID
fadinghorizons
Why not i'll throw my ink into the ring:)
Level: 33
Mains: .52 Gal/ .96 Deco/ tentatek/ splattershot pro
Timezone: PST
NNID: fadinghorizons

Last edited:

Deltron13

Inkster Jr.
NNID
BigH-D
Well well well, this is a pleasent surprise. As I decide to check into squidboards with my recently acquired S+ (done on gal, but i needed something less ink consuming than my main for rainmaker) I figure I would see if anybody isrecruiting. Much to my surprise, not only is C-, but they need a Dynamo?!My only issue isI uninstalled skype because it kept crashing. But I main dynamo, recently learned sniper too, but im not the best yet >.> and do you mean to tell me i am supposed to wait till i see 4 squids on the other team to echo...oops

S+ Dynamo/Gal/Sniper Main
NNID- BigH-D

Valkyria

Bottom Feeder
NNID
Valkyriah
Bump! 1 slot has opened up on C-'s roster! Currently ranked 1st in our LUTI division - the other teams must be going easy on us bottom feeders.

nomikos

Inkling
NNID
i0nian
Current Rank: S+ 60
Highest Rank: S+ 99
Time Zone: EST
Weapons I Gravitate Towards:
  • Forge Pro
  • Squelchers
  • Gals
  • Tentatek
  • Custom Blaster
I have both skype and discord, just pm if you are serious about recruitment, and I'll give them.

Valkyria

Bottom Feeder
NNID
Valkyriah
One slot has opened up! Here's what our group of bottom feeders has to offer:

-We are S+ in talent but C- in our hearts. This means that while we're good at what we do, we also take losses with grace.
-We accommodate players from all timezones, as our current roster boasts top talent from the Americas, Europe, Oceania, and Japan.
-All of our members are 18+. As a testament to our maturity and stability, we have been around since before the first Splatoon tournament, Ink or Sink. Since then, countless other squads have come and gone, but C- still stands, stronger than ever before.
-We are currently undefeated in LUTI and will enter the playoffs as one of the top overall seeds.

If interested in joining us, please add me on Skype at jay.splatoon and we'll get you added to our chatroom.
Cheers!

1ptone

Inkling
NNID
1ptone
Interested in joining. I'm S+ and play a variety of weapons.

My main is Tentatek and sub mains are 96 and 52. I am also proficient with Splaterscope, Eliter, Nzap, Splatershot Pro, Heavy Splat, Krakon, Sploosh. I'm versatile and look to fill whatever role is needed on a team.

I'm on Discord @1ptone / #1560 or Reddit at tctony. Or here too

MegaSwampT117

Inkling
Community Ambassador
NNID
tha117
Also interested in joining. I am S+ and can use anything that isn't a splatling, charger, or a dynamo (though I am willing to learn the splatlings and dynamo if necessary).

I have no "main" but the weapons I use the most are the L-3, 52, 96, Luna Neo, etc as seen in a post I put on here a while back that was recently bumped. I generally play a supportive/defensive role, but can fill any role that the team is necessary.

Means of contacting me include here, Reddit at MegaSwampT117 and Discord @MegaSwampT117/#3719 (I serve as a moderator in the r/Splatoon Discord server, so I'm generally around).

Valkyria

Bottom Feeder
NNID
Valkyriah
C-, along with Blooper Ink and Tentacle Difficulties, is one of the three oldest English-speaking competitive Splatoon teams still in existence!

The secret to our longevity?

No drama, no arguments, nothing but humble happiness!

Deireaper

Inkling
NNID
Atlable
Hey Hey! If C- has room left on its roster, I'd love to try my hand at tryouts. I have but a little competitive experience from my time part of Turquoise Salt. If you've seen me around I've gone under the name ts Dei and ts Lurk. Currently S+ ranked. I mainly play chargers (Eliter specific and more recently splatterscope), but it doesnt go to say I'm not familiarized with other weapons. More adept at using longer range weapons (CJS, Heavy/Hydra,96) and Carbon Roller. If there are any further inquiries, I can be contacted right here on squidboards or through Discord under Deibot#2602. Thank you for your time and splat on :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom