• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Recruiting for C-!

Valkyria

Bottom Feeder
NNID
Valkyriah
Yes, we are currently recruiting skilled snipers, as two of our previous ones felt too handicapped with the recent nerfs and decided to pick up other weapons. Please add me on Skype at jay.splatoon and we'll get your tryouts started.

Frank .3.'

Inkling
NNID
fishingmaster
Two previous snipers? o3o If you're still recruiting snipers after Dei, I'd like to try out. I'm 15 years old and am S+, I'm not too versatile with different weapons, simply with different chargers (E-liters, Kelp Splatterscope, Squiffers, and Bamboozlers (still need to roll some gear for the latter half)); however I do also use the Splash-o-matics, Splattershot Pros, and I'm learning how to use the (Custom) Blaster. My competitive experience is limited to few Smash Wii U/3DS online tourneys and being apart of other Splatoon competitive teams known as Twisted Fate and Team Squidicide Squad (which disband). Discord is the main thing(?) I use but Skype works well too. .3.
I certainly don't mean to one-up Dei, after all, the early bird gets the worm (or something like that). I'm just another person who can potentially be another sniper for your squad. .3.'

Valkyria

Bottom Feeder
NNID
Valkyriah
C- is currently recruiting 2 high performing Tentateks or .Gals!

The Splatoon Anniversary Invitational takes place at the end of May. As one of the only teams who has actually survived a full year on the competitive scene, C- intends to claim a spot as our birthright. If interested in trying out for our squad, please add me on Skype at jay.splatoon.

Mattie

Inkster Jr.
Hoooh boy this is an old thread, but that isn't going to stop me from trying out eh?
----------
Copied and Pasted from here: http://squidboards.com/threads/lvl-...n-looking-for-a-splatoon-squad-to-join.24747/

My name is Mattie, age 16 and I am looking for a Splatoon Squad.
Central Timezone (UTC - 06:00)
Current lvl is 50 and current rank is S+ 99
Mains all brushes (Inkbrush, its Nouveau, Octobrush, its Nouveau)
Subs are Luna Blaster Neo, Carbon Roller, Krak-On Roller
I have Skype and Discord
Discord: Mattie #6511

So, a little thing about me. I've been in Splatoon Squads in the past and I was unable to cooperate with them due to behavior and actions and I wanna work on that more. I want to reach the leader's expectations on how I act and behave when I am around them or others in the group. I am willing to participate in tournaments and I want my chosen team to do their best and win together. Also, I want to have fun while doing it, in and out of tournaments.

If you have any more questions or other things that you would like to know about me, please go right ahead, PM me or ask me on this thread. I will try my best to respond as quick as possible.

Hope we can work things out,
- Mattie

Duck

Full Squid
Could I join? I'm a scrub that dies from the Dynamo roll every time

Valkyria

Bottom Feeder
NNID
Valkyriah
Hey Mattie and Duck, thank you for your interest in joining C-! At the moment, we're currently only accepting S+ members who are 18 and older. This is due to our active hours, which typically range from 10pm -3am EDT on weekdays.

Valkyria

Bottom Feeder
NNID
Valkyriah
C- currently has openings for the current positions!

-Blaster!
-Tentatek/.Gal!
-Dynamo!

If interested in joining, please add me on Skype at jay.splatoon

HelloDoge

Inkling
NNID
HelloDoge
IGN:HelloDoge
Eastern Timezone
Current lvl is 50 and current rank is S+ 78
Mains Luna
Subs Dynamo
I also know how to play Charger and tenta but Im not great at it.
Discord: HelloDoge #2619
Twitch: HelloDoge

Last edited:

Valkyria

Bottom Feeder
NNID
Valkyriah
But your signature says your rank is B-!

We currently have 2 slots available.

Peachfanclub

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Peachfanclub
Yes, now I'm a B-. Of course, the only problem with that is I don't use a Blaster or a Dynamo. I main the Krak-On Splat Roller.

Last edited:

Jugglec

Inkster Jr.
I'd like to throw my straw boater into the ring for a spot on this squad. Formerly of oL Rhode and Chris can tell you about me if you want. I'm S+ play mostly shooters but can also rock a luna or dynamo. I can stream so there's that/ Let me know.

Sini

Inkling
NNID
SiniSunny
Hello,I'm Sini.

S+ Krak on roller user.
Cannot effectively use anything else.
Useless on Arowana Zones and Moray TC. Decent at everything else.
Will win you every Blackbelly Zones match.
My puns will make the whole team groan.
Cannot promise to always be there, so a position as a substitute would be not only good but appreciated
Am tight with Tyler.
Draw cute inklings. Has no baring on my skills in the game, but shameless advertising.
Have a skype account.
Usually use discord tho. Why are you not using discord?
Am chill.
Will be a very enjoyable teammate.
21 years old
NNID SiniSunny

Well then, I hope the full transparicy here is appreciated.

Last edited:

Valkyria

Bottom Feeder
NNID
Valkyriah
C- currently has 2 openings for free agents on our LUTI roster. We offer the following:

Maturity: Each of our members are 18+
Longevity: We have been around since before the first Splatoon tournament and have competed in more tournaments than essentially every other squad
Ability: We consistently perform well in tournaments, going undefeated in the LUTI regular season
Opportunity: Our tournament lineups are determined entirely based on skill, not seniority. If you have talent, you’ll make it in

Tryouts are done on a first come first serve basis. Add me on Skype at jay.splatoon or PM me here to get started.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom