• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Ryanator: How Ryan uses the GamePad (More Handcam Footage)

Hi squids! It's Hank from Nintendome. It seems that many of you enjoyed @ThatSrb2DUDE's awesome handcam footage! If you are looking for more, @Ryanator from... Ryanatorr (funny how that works) has provided some excellent handcam footage of his own!

Make sure to watch closely and take a look to see how he uses the Nintendo Wii U Gamepad and the motion controls to move his Inkling around the turf!

Watch here:

For more fresh Splatoon videos, please consider subscribing to Ryanatorr's YouTube channel!

Of course, be sure to stick around Squidboards for all things Splatoon! Stay fresh, squids!

Last edited by a moderator:

Comments

What even is a Japdash
This goofiness. It's fun when you can pull it off right.

Also, how did I miss this?
Motion is a gimmick for ppl who can't aim.
I'm sure this is just funposting, but there are probably people who actually believe such nonsense. This makes about as much sense as saying that Daigo is less of a skilled player for using an arcade stick instead of a DS3 controller. No, scratch that, the entire FGC should be overthrown for not playing with Rock Band drumkits. PC gaming as an establishment should be shunned, and everyone playing flight sims with anything but keyboard is a bad pilot.

Goddammit.
You have to have names for these, no matter how simple they may seem because people still won't use it (you don't know how many times I've seen an Aerospray just shoot and walk forward without even swimming in the ink, and these techniques are more advanced than that :u)

You have to have names for these, no matter how simple they may seem because people still won't use it (you don't know how many times I've seen an Aerospray just shoot and walk forward without even swimming in the ink, and these techniques are more advanced than that :u)
I call those ppl the aero bruhs RG

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom