1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Squidboards now has its own Discord server!

Join us on Discord!

3. Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 15,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 150,000 posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Splatoon community!

4. Hi Guest,

As of June 3rd you will no longer be able to log in to Squidboards using your Smashboards account. Please take a look at the announcement for additional details

Ryanator: How Ryan uses the GamePad (More Handcam Footage)

Discussion in 'News & Features' started by Nintendome, Oct 25, 2015.

Nintendome, Oct 25, 2015 at 7:00 AM
  1. Nintendome

Nintendome Inkredible YouTuber

NNID:
    LogicallyHank
    [​IMG]
    Hi squids! It's Hank from Nintendome. It seems that many of you enjoyed @ThatSrb2DUDE's awesome handcam footage! If you are looking for more, @Ryanator from... Ryanatorr (funny how that works) has provided some excellent handcam footage of his own!

Make sure to watch closely and take a look to see how he uses the Nintendo Wii U Gamepad and the motion controls to move his Inkling around the turf!

Watch here:

For more fresh Splatoon videos, please consider subscribing to Ryanatorr's YouTube channel!

Of course, be sure to stick around Squidboards for all things Splatoon! Stay fresh, squids!

#1 Nintendome, Oct 25, 2015
    Lasted edited by : Nov 4, 2015
    Gks1, Lynn and Shirma Akayaku like this.
Tags: this article has not been tagged

Comments

Discussion in 'News & Features' started by Nintendome, Oct 25, 2015.

1. Jeane JWE
      Jeane JWE
      On the other hand, I can't think of anything better to call Japdashing. _( :3 」∠)_
    2. Phlox
      Phlox
      What even is a Japdash
    3. Jeane JWE
      Jeane JWE
      This goofiness. It's fun when you can pull it off right.

Also, how did I miss this?
      I'm sure this is just funposting, but there are probably people who actually believe such nonsense. This makes about as much sense as saying that Daigo is less of a skilled player for using an arcade stick instead of a DS3 controller. No, scratch that, the entire FGC should be overthrown for not playing with Rock Band drumkits. PC gaming as an establishment should be shunned, and everyone playing flight sims with anything but keyboard is a bad pilot.
    4. Phlox
      Phlox
      Pretty sure that's called Splatterdashing. Also gotta love the Rapid Blaster having such a precise range
    5. The Not So Dank Kid-Squid
      The Not So Dank Kid-Squid
      if this was happening to me, I'd be laughing to hard to aim correctly.
    6. Phlox
      Phlox
      Legit though, that man is a wizard
    7. The Not So Dank Kid-Squid
      next up he should try doing that with a Heavy Splatling

that'd be the day
    8. Phlox
      Phlox
      Everyone would give up on Splatoon and he'd truly be the second coming of Jesus Christ
    9. Jeane JWE
      Jeane JWE
      Goddammit.
    10. JaviDaBest
      JaviDaBest
      Its alll up to your preference
    11. Phlox
      Phlox
      You have to have names for these, no matter how simple they may seem because people still won't use it (you don't know how many times I've seen an Aerospray just shoot and walk forward without even swimming in the ink, and these techniques are more advanced than that :u)
      thedragonseer likes this.
    12. JaviDaBest
      JaviDaBest
      I call those ppl the aero bruhs RG
    13. Phlox
      Phlox
      Legit though, all most Aerospray RG players do is push and try to get as much turf coverage as possible, not caring if their turf is covered again and not caring about winning
    14. The Not So Dank Kid-Squid
      they are nubs though, even the Aerospray requires strategy.