• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Salmon Run Open Permanently?

vanille987

Inkling Cadet
NNID
777SAS777
Isn't salmons run schedule a lot better now?
24H sessions on different time's, and you can possible play successive days if your lucky with your free time.

Turd

Inkling
NNID
yoshi_shioti
Switch Friend Code
SW-2964-4020-4043
I actually like waiting for salmon run to be playable IMO. Most of my friends are addicted to salmon run and when I want to play turf war It's annoying like literally. because I got all the Daily Bonuses There was no reason to continue playing for the same gear over and over again.

I also like it how it encourages people to switch between the modes I literally can't find anyone to play turf war when salmon run was announced at the mandatory news, and it took no seconds to find a Crew in salmon run so it makes playing more Salmon run fast as everyone rushes to Paint the town Red (or your current color.) if your the person who got splatoon 2 mainly for the PVE type then you might as well have got COD Black ops and do zombies mode on PC or other consoles

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom