Screwing with kits as well

Terret

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-5277-2851-4605
I guess the hiatus plan for S3 riibalanced didn’t happen. I’m still on the project and working on even ALTERING kits as well. Like giving S’Blast 92 fizzy, BPN beakon rain, Red Pencil Booyah Bomb, Vjet burst kraken, Letras dart instead of sprinkler (with the tripwire doing 25, I think there is synergy), vapples suction missiles (may remove this one), any other kits y’all might want to see? I am keeping the current kits and sub/special distribution in mind as well as the state of the already existing kits but ideas are always appreciated
With the release of 2.0, I plan to take an ACTUAL short break now lol. Kit ideas I’ll be a little less accepting to going forward because of the special and sub distribution but still feel free to leave some ideas

Terret

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-5277-2851-4605
Booyah/Jet flingza save me..........
I’ll see. Fun idea for a kit. Likely swapping out the vanilla one for it since outside of accessibility hell, I actually like the foil kit. Depends on the distribution atm tho

youre_a_squib_now

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-8478-8105-6114
I rated every weapon by how well their kits synergize. I did this with the purpose of figuring out which weapons need a different kit the most, but looking at my rankings, I noticed that 5 out of the 7 vac weapons were in the worst tier. Charger escaped purely because splat bomb is amazing on it. Tent is really the only one that is in positions where you want a vac, because the rest of them are either very long range or big swig.

Being able to end ink vac early would be nice, and it definitely needs a fair amount of buffs, but it also really needs to be on weapons that want it.

Terret

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-5277-2851-4605
I rated every weapon by how well their kits synergize. I did this with the purpose of figuring out which weapons need a different kit the most, but looking at my rankings, I noticed that 5 out of the 7 vac weapons were in the worst tier. Charger escaped purely because splat bomb is amazing on it. Tent is really the only one that is in positions where you want a vac, because the rest of them are either very long range or big swig.

Being able to end ink vac early would be nice, and it definitely needs a fair amount of buffs, but it also really needs to be on weapons that want it.
Wait, Nova would honestly probably be a decent option. Blob kind of also came to mind for vac options hence why I have it. Otherwise, hard to pick. I mean, what do you have in mind for weapons to get vac? It’s actually hard to pick some

youre_a_squib_now

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-8478-8105-6114
Here are, in my opinion, the most important weapons to give a new kit to, excluding the vac weapons:

neo sploosh
neo splash
blob deco
custom explo
dread d
vdapples
reef-lux deco

None of these should be surprising, but I don't think neo sploosh and vdapples have been talked about.

The second-to-lowest tier:

vrapid
vbrella
vheavy
vunder
inkline bow

None of these are terrible, but they're worse than average. But these are all the ones that I think have a real problem (except the vac weapons lol). The devs really do do a good job of making synergistic kits most of the time. The balance is just really off.

Terret

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-5277-2851-4605
please give custom explosher the panicking alla mambo curling bomb and inkjet
Sadly, I already figured out kits for both explos for the overhaul. For the meme thing when I get to that (because I have been surprisingly busy this week), sure

Terret

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-5277-2851-4605
Here are, in my opinion, the most important weapons to give a new kit to, excluding the vac weapons:

neo sploosh
neo splash
blob deco
custom explo
dread d
vdapples
reef-lux deco

None of these should be surprising, but I don't think neo sploosh and vdapples have been talked about.

The second-to-lowest tier:

vrapid
vbrella
vheavy
vunder
inkline bow

None of these are terrible, but they're worse than average. But these are all the ones that I think have a real problem (except the vac weapons lol). The devs really do do a good job of making synergistic kits most of the time. The balance is just really off.
Neo Sploosh, Neo splash, Custom Explo, Dread D, Vdapples, Vunder, vBrella, and Flux Deco gif overhauled kits already. Blob Deco now has Vac with a tripwire dart. The rest is hard to say. Vheavy is fine imo with a buffed Wavebreaker, Inkline bow I feel should be okay with a chump buff I gave to set off time though bow might be a great strikes option, which yeah, vrapid should get a better kit. Nothing will beat the deco kit, but maybe I’ll think of something

youre_a_squib_now

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-8478-8105-6114
Wait, Nova would honestly probably be a decent option. Blob kind of also came to mind for vac options hence why I have it.
Nova vac sounds like it would work fine.

Otherwise, hard to pick. I mean, what do you have in mind for weapons to get vac? It’s actually hard to pick some
EXACTLY!
uhh... slosher? edit could also work

the more weapons we can find that actually could use a vac, the more weapons we can save from it lol. Ballpoint and swig especially.

youre_a_squib_now

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-8478-8105-6114
yeah, vrapid should get a better kit. Nothing will beat the deco kit, but maybe I’ll think of something
Hmm. What about vac?
As someone with 4 stars on rapid deco, vac would probably work pretty well on it
Plus it's a weapon we can put vac on

Terret

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-5277-2851-4605
Nova vac sounds like it would work fine.

EXACTLY!
uhh... slosher? edit could also work

the more weapons we can find that actually could use a vac, the more weapons we can save from it lol. Ballpoint and swig especially.
Wait, Edit is actually probably perfect for it. A run speed weapon that fights in midrange. Perfect. So that’s one. Bucket is not a bad thought but vbucket is a fine kit and although strikes shackle it, strikes NEED to shackle it because of how powerful it already is. Vac might be able to though so, maybe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom