• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Screwing with kits as well

Terret

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-5277-2851-4605
That seems weird on nova.
The idea with aerospray is to give it some fighting capability. Right now, it's one of the shortest range weapons in the game, with a 5 shot and worse accuracy than nova. As a result its effective range for fighting is shorter than dapples, and that weapon has rolls to get in with. giving it perfect accuracy only during jumps means it's still a low accuracy weapon, but can have good accuracy with a tradeoff. in this case being that your motion is very predictable until you land again. So it won't be a fighting weapon, and it'll still have wide shot spread for painting if people want to use it for that, but it'll at least have some options for if it does want to fight.
Alright, you sold me. I’m going to wait a bit since rn it’s in more of a testing phase. So atm I won’t be making balance changes but when I do get back to it, I’ll do the Aerospray one if it’s possible

youre_a_squib_now

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-8478-8105-6114
Let me think about this.

In the meantime, what do you think of rapid with vac?

a hot mess

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
They/Them
NNID
london
Switch Friend Code
SW-0705-2349-2993
off topic but what if i made splatoon's first actually scary film where an unassuming grizzco worker gets eaten by a maws and dies a slow painful death
and boom explosion time

Terret

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-5277-2851-4605
off topic but what if i made splatoon's first actually scary film where an unassuming grizzco worker gets eaten by a maws and dies a slow painful death
and boom explosion time
Yes

youre_a_squib_now

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-8478-8105-6114
Wow I really cannot read
I thought you said rapid deco and I was like don't you dare take away my inkjet

youre_a_squib_now

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-8478-8105-6114
I feel like vrapid is a much better fit for vac than rapid pro.

I'd play rapid pro to figure stuff out but I'm currently 3 starring goober to figure out how best to buff that, so...

Terret

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-5277-2851-4605
I feel like vrapid is a much better fit for vac than rapid pro.

I'd play rapid pro to figure stuff out but I'm currently 3 starring goober to figure out how best to buff that, so...
Honestly maybe just swap the kits

youre_a_squib_now

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-8478-8105-6114
vdapples needs squid beakon and splashdown
vdapples need a sub or special (preferably both) that help it outside of the main weapon's range. The current kit has neither one, and neither does this kit.

Terret

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-5277-2851-4605
vdapples needs squid beakon and splashdown
Already gave Ndapples TSD with torp which is probably going to change and I gave vapples Suction missiles. Beakon just doesn’t work for it and TSD was considering that it does 70 on indirect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom