Screwing with kits as well

Terret

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-5277-2851-4605
for enperry dualies give them curling bomb and inkjet
splattershot gets splat bomb and triple inkstrike
vanilla tri slosher should get fizzy and kraken
Already did enperries. Shot has that kit already, and Bucket with fizzy kraken… no. That kit is genuinely busted

youre_a_squib_now

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-8478-8105-6114
Probably a good way to go about it but at that point, it just becomes 5-shot jr
this. The weapon's entire identity is painting. That's the thing it's good at. It can't really be buffed without losing that identity, at least not in any way that I can think of.

Terret

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-5277-2851-4605
It's splatoon riibalanced. not riimoved
To be fair, many do believe Shiver is overpowered. Impossibly overpowered. That said, I like Shiver and there’s already a mod that removes her (if I’m not mistaken)

youre_a_squib_now

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-8478-8105-6114
Here's a cool aerospray buff I remember Chara suggesting. What if the regular fire is the same, but when you jump it gets perfect accuracy?

The range wouldn't change, and it would still be not great, but it would at least give the weapon a chance at fighting decently.

Terret

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-5277-2851-4605
reduce the kraken knockback by 5%
With all due respect… no. If anything, I feel like Kraken should be getting more knockback. Primarily to give a semblance of counterplay to all kraken cheeses.

Terret

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-5277-2851-4605
maybe change all of frye's voicelines to THAT one voiceline
Here's a cool aerospray buff I remember Chara suggesting. What if the regular fire is the same, but when you jump it gets perfect accuracy?

The range wouldn't change, and it would still be not great, but it would at least give the weapon a chance at fighting decently.

Honestly, I don’t know how I feel about that. I don’t think it’d do that much. For Nova, it’d be awesome (though I feel reverse falloff would be cooler) but for Aerospray, I don’t see the vision admittedly.

Terret

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-5277-2851-4605
Wait, WTF HAPPENED WITH THIS MESSAGE LMAO

Terret

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-5277-2851-4605

Honestly, I don’t know how I feel about that. I don’t think it’d do that much. For Nova, it’d be awesome (though I feel reverse falloff would be cooler) but for Aerospray, I don’t see the vision admittedly.

youre_a_squib_now

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-8478-8105-6114
That seems weird on nova.
The idea with aerospray is to give it some fighting capability. Right now, it's one of the shortest range weapons in the game, with a 5 shot and worse accuracy than nova. As a result its effective range for fighting is shorter than dapples, and that weapon has rolls to get in with. giving it perfect accuracy only during jumps means it's still a low accuracy weapon, but can have good accuracy with a tradeoff. in this case being that your motion is very predictable until you land again. So it won't be a fighting weapon, and it'll still have wide shot spread for painting if people want to use it for that, but it'll at least have some options for if it does want to fight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom