• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Scrubby Squid Tournament

INikoliFive

Inkling
NNID
Nickbuddy81
Cool tournament idea giving the lower ranked squads a shot at winning!

I went ahead and signed up Team Quetzalcoatl :D

Drluigi

Inkling
NNID
Drluigi1337
Ok I signed InkBound up for this. Can't wait for this tourney. You gotta start from somewhere, right?

Gi.

Senior Squid
NNID
OldboyNin
Can I sign up multiple teams to get experience in tournament play Like the main team + sign in a farm team? Yes?

Kyoto

Senior Squid
Full teams for now. But if someone wants to be a sub team let me know. and thx to everyone for signing up it will be very fun.

Oblivouss

Inkling
NNID
Oblivouss
Hey there, so I am with Turquoise Salt, just have one question regarding the starting time. In the info section above you said that the tourney well start at 2:00pm EST, however, In Challonge it says that the tourney well start at 2:00pm CET... so just wanted to know which time it is please? just so we know, im sure others are wondering the same thing. thx!

Kyoto

Senior Squid
Hey there, so I am with Turquoise Salt, just have one question regarding the starting time. In the info section above you said that the tourney well start at 2:00pm EST, however, In Challonge it says that the tourney well start at 2:00pm CET... so just wanted to know which time it is please? just so we know, im sure others are wondering the same thing. thx!
2 pm est in challonge i did something wrong i think. i will edit it as soon as i can.

shudder

Senior Squid
Killer Wails is ranked 16 in the monthly rankings so we'd like to sign up as a sub team if that's cool, thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom